Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case (78071 Views)

Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by noble71(m): 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Moneywirer:

What's your rate?
220 naira per Pi at the moment.
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by noble71(m): 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Gokoyer0:
I have migrated to mainet and do all the necessities. How much are you buying pi?
unit: 220/Pi bulk: 225 naira per Pi.
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by noble71(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
KashLord:
how much per pi?
220 naira per Pi.
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by noble71(m): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
fragility1000:

Your contacy6
WhatsApp: 070.3718.1471
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by kcbaba007: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Generalwoodz:
Nothing will stop his swearing in. Drug or no drug

Yinmu.....

People dey talk, mumu sef come here wan represent..... Lol

Escobat the druggie druglord for jail.....

If possible, jail his supporters too cos only criminals support criminals
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by ekhai(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Amah70:
CRY ME A RIVER.

An old and mentally handicapped Tinubu who coordinated drug cartels funds in America, and forged O'Level Certificate, cannot be president of Nigeria.
Some of you Tinubidiots want Nigerians to be a laughing stock anywhere in the world. And that is Nigeria which has millions of young, better educated, mentally sound and image untainted with drug trafficking offences.
In the first place, Tinubu did not even win Nigeria's last presidential election conducted in a most deceptive and fraudulent method.
YOUR DEVELOPERS BROTHERS ARE DOING US WELL IN THEIR EXPLIOT IN MALAYSIA, INDIA AND THE MIDDLE EAST.
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Chienex24(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
Shantyken:

Lead Nigeria for 8 yrs NOT rule

It is alleged though but if confirmed, a convicted drug baron will not rule/lead Nigeria
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by KashLord(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
noble71:
220 naira per Pi.
I have up to 500 pi already but I’m not selling
I no wan cry later abeg
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Amiolemen541555: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Baba tinubu don cast.....
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by KPGGlobal: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
even in US Trump and his supporters don't agree with Biden elections but deluded guys like u think US ll interfere in a sovereign state... Ina go wail till 2027 Sha so Continue... U did wailing for pmb since 2015 he has ruled and would hand over... Obi won't be president and nothing ll happen

i dont have time for your childish tantrums!

Obi is not my family member

neither can a drug addict and the other crooks be related to me

If u guys want - elect evans

YOU will be at the receiving end

just like others who died of stray bullets after voting rubbish

Karma did the rest

Bye
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by KPGGlobal: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aremson14:

Weda we have wonderful law makers or not is not the question. The gist is that there is nothing Obi can do about anything this election is over. There is nothing the USA or Russia can do about this

Thank you for the update

oya go collect your stipend
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Larryndelaw: 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
Bennycollins:
So living in USA makes you better than others?
Chai, U don see something.
Economic refugees sef dey wan form big man.
But you said that I'm writing from Ikotun Egbe. Now I prove to you I'm in America and you are moving the goal post. Immediately you obidient are cut in your web of lies , you try to change the context. Una no dey urinate for same place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Shantyken(m): 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
Chienex24:

It is alleged though but if confirmed, a convicted drug baron will not rule/lead Nigeria

That man wasn't charged to court and was not convicted
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Bennycollins: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
Larryndelaw:
But you said that I'm writing from Ikotun Egbe. Now I prove to you I'm in America and you are moving the goal post. Immediately you obidient are cut in your web of lies , you try to change the context. Una no dey urinate for same place
This is my first reply to your comment which you made in response to another person. You aren't even coordinated to check IDs of posters, but you are already calling out Obidients. You see your life?
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by TheATM: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
Madups:
Jagaban rule 8years? E be like say the juju don gum this one too.. So you belief say that vibrating machine go dey around in 4 years time?
you may not even be around before his inauguration as your president.probably you may be in prison or you may be inside your room and asking people what is happening outside.Go and ask the elders in your village if at all you have one the meaning of what i just wish you.
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Madups(m): 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
Monumental f0ol! Get the f**k off my mention if you dont have anything to say.
TheATM:
you may not even be around before his inauguration as your president.probably you may be in prison or you may be inside your room and asking people what is happening outside.Go and ask the elders in your village if at all you have one the meaning of what i just wish you.
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
KPGGlobal:

i dont have time for your childish tantrums!

Obi is not my family member

neither can a drug addict and the other crooks be related to me

If u guys want - elect evans

YOU will be at the receiving end

just like others who died of stray bullets after voting rubbish

Karma did the rest

Bye
get Lost abeg with ur stupid blackmail Obi isn't ur family member but u are spreading rubbish in his name... Pple node die for south east despite Obi scoring majority there... All these reverse psychology go kee ina sha... Tinubu is president if u wish urself negative na for ur Head ok... Wail till eternity Obi won't rule except he gets ticket under PDP and works on his image
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by KPGGlobal: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
get Lost abeg with ur stupid blackmail Obi isn't ur family member but u are spreading rubbish in his name... Pple node die for south east despite Obi scoring majority there... All these reverse psychology go kee ina sha... Tinubu is president if u wish urself negative na for ur Head ok... Wail till eternity Obi won't rule except he gets ticket under PDP and works on his image

congratulations

No time to waste Sir/Ma

I dont collect stipend you know!
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
KPGGlobal:

congratulations

No time to waste Sir/Ma

I dont collect stipend you know!
but u can write rubbish online like u follow convict tinubu of drug issue... U have a brain use it ok
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by KPGGlobal: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga this is another attempt to deceive people. Tinubu was guilty of drug trafficking hence the forfeiture

Tell him ooooooooooooo

You made money by legitimate means!

Hard earned money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you suddenly forfeit What?

Do you know the figure we are talking about??

One person will say they transferred money to his account!

Another person will say civil forfeiture not criminal forfeiture!

DO NOT FORGET THE REASON FOR ALL THIS QUESTIONS AND LAW CASES!!!

Can we call him your excellency without sounding like foolish men or liars

IS HE CLEAN?

THATS all ooooooooooooooooo

IT IS AN EXCELLENT OFFICE

WHOEVER ENTERS there must enter with CLEAN HANDS!
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Larryndelaw: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Bennycollins:
So living in USA makes you better than others?
Chai, U don see something.
Economic refugees sef dey wan form big man.
You called me economic refugees inn America. This is the same America your chimanda is crying to save Your Obifool and igbos. Why is it the sane America you people are crying to and protesting . Your hypocrisy is too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by konvicted77: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
I have verified and migrated to mainnet.
noble71:
have you verified and migrated to mainnet?
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by noble71(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
konvicted77:
I have verified and migrated to mainnet.
225 naira per Pi
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by konvicted77: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2023
No.
#370.
noble71:
225 naira per Pi
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Bimffo(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
noble71:
225 naira per Pi at the moment..

Pay 300. I have like 254.
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by noble71(m): 9:41am On Apr 15, 2023
Bimffo:

Pay 300. I have like 254.
rate never reach like that boss. 230/Pi best
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Softmirror: 10:05am On Apr 15, 2023
NotoriousBiggyS:
To all the so call tinubu supporters I have questions for u I need answers

1. So many people hate tinubu, but why do you like him
2. Every sane people love justice but why do u hate justice
3. Every sane people who meant well for our dear nation hate tinubu but why do you love him

LOL. grin YOUR DISEASE CALLED DELUSION NO GET PART TWO. PERSON WEY SO MANY PEOPLE HATE STILL GOT THE MOST VOTE FROM PEOPLE.
TELL US ANOTHER DELUSION THAT IT WAS RIGGED.
grin
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Bimffo(m): 10:39am On Apr 15, 2023
noble71:
rate never reach like that boss. 230/Pi best

Drop your phone number.

I will give someone to contact you.
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by noble71(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2023
Bimffo:

Drop your phone number.

I will give someone to contact you.
070.3718.1471 WhatsApp.
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by XAUBulls: 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
naturalman:
Problem no da finish..

I warned those old men to leave this children alone, da refused...

How can an old man of 50-60 years win an online war against 18-35 years old kids...

These kids and children are always online, da can troll you forever, na you go tire...

Instead of fighting Dem, try to convince them.......you can not win the war against these youths
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by XAUBulls: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Bloomberg also posted the news last July, 2022. Bloomberg is one of the biggest media houses in the US. Check the last sentence of my screenshot attachment.

Bloomberg L.P. includes a News Agency (Bloomberg News), a Global Television Network (Bloomberg Television), Websites, Radio Stations (Bloomberg Radio), subscription-only Newsletters, and two magazines: Bloomberg Businessweek and Bloomberg Markets. The company has 176 locations and nearly 20,000 employees.

All these tiny blogs like uberfact and this new one Daily Loud which is an HipHop news blog are small Fry.

Still, Tinubu would be sworn in on the 29th of May, 2023. Who God has blessed, No man can curse. grin

Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by XAUBulls: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You got it right. Nigerians and NOT Tinubu.
All these social media news would only make the average hustling Nigerians a laughing stock of the world while President BAT and his entourage will be dining with world leaders and Royalties while flying Eagle 01(Presidential Jet) on diplomatic passports.

A classic case of cutting the nose to spite the face. We expect to see more madness from the Obidient headless mob as the inauguration date of May 29th draws nearer.

Their principal takes advice from a mad man. What do you expect grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) / Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) / CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.