Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Tinubu And The 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And The 2023 Election (598 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race / Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Tinubu And The 2023 Election by Tinubuderanged: 12:55am On Apr 11, 2023
Please can someone help me with this question?
If the supreme court declare the 2023 election null and void because INEC didn't follow their laws, who will be the president before a new date is communicated? Mind you, It is the same election that produce the Senate president and the speaker of the house.
Re: Tinubu And The 2023 Election by Tochitee(m): 1:15am On Apr 11, 2023
inec cannot declare it null and void. are u an ipob?? you people love deluding yourself,that is the weakness most of your pastors are exploiting.

Re: Tinubu And The 2023 Election by yarimo(m): 1:27am On Apr 11, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
If the supreme court declare the 2023 election null and void because INEC didn't follow their laws, who will be the president before a new date is communicated? Mind you, It is the same election that produce the Senate president and the speaker of the house.

Re: Tinubu And The 2023 Election by Felabrity: 3:05am On Apr 11, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
that's where the Osinbajo comes in

Re: Tinubu And The 2023 Election by OKOATA(m): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
There will be an interim govt during that time the real president will be produced.
Re: Tinubu And The 2023 Election by OKOATA(m): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2023
Tochitee:
inec cannot declare it null and void. are u an ipob?? you people love deluding yourself,that is the weakness most of your pastors are exploiting.
Oga sey na druglord won rule before ni.
Re: Tinubu And The 2023 Election by kaylardz(m): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2023
Igbo people are daydreaming. Tinubu they hate so much will rule them till 2031. Another northerner will take over From him, and rule till 2039. Yoruba will support Niger Delta to produce president and rule till 2047. A northerner will take over again and rule till 2055.
In a nutshell, Igbo presidency is unachievable and unrealisable. It'll never happen in Nigeria even in the next 100 years.
Re: Tinubu And The 2023 Election by silverkings: 7:28am On Apr 11, 2023
kaylardz:
Igbo people are daydreaming. Tinubu they hate so much will rule them till 2031. Another northerner will take over From him, and rule till 2039. Yoruba will support Niger Delta to produce president and rule till 2047. A northerner will take over again and rule till 2055.
In a nutshell, Igbo presidency is unachievable and unrealisable. It'll never happen in Nigeria even in the next 100 years.

Noted... I hope you are doing your job at FBN??
Re: Tinubu And The 2023 Election by kaylardz(m): 8:35am On Apr 11, 2023
silverkings:

Noted... I hope you are doing your job at FBN??
Longest time bro! I later got a better offer. I didn't take the FBN job.
Re: Tinubu And The 2023 Election by Tinubuderanged: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2023
OKOATA:
There will be an interim govt during that time the real president will be produced.
who will pronounced
Re: Tinubu And The 2023 Election by Tinubuderanged: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2023
OKOATA:
the constitution doesn't recognize interim government.
Re: Tinubu And The 2023 Election by Tinubuderanged: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2023
Tochitee:
INEC is not supreme court. You might have bought Mahmoud Yakubu but I don't think you can buy the 7 justices of the supreme court.
Re: Tinubu And The 2023 Election by Tinubuderanged: 11:33am On Apr 11, 2023
Felabrity:
that's where the Osinbajo comes in
mind you, by that time Osinbajo has long gone.
Re: Tinubu And The 2023 Election by Tinubuderanged: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2023
We have to take this question serious.
If the supreme court discovered that there will be constitutional crisis, they will use technicalities to uphold the election of the drug lord.
Re: Tinubu And The 2023 Election by Tinubuderanged: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2023
I will say again, my fellow Obidients and atikulators. We should take this question very serious. The country cannot stay without president and the constitution of federal republic of Nigeria doesn't recognize interime government. If the supreme court declare 25 Feb 2023 election null and void because INEC fail to transmit results electronically from the polling units at the same time. Who will be the acting president? Pending when new election is conducted.
If the vice president, senate president and his vice, the speaker and his vice are not around, who is the next most senior officer to take over?
Re: Tinubu And The 2023 Election by OKOATA(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
the constitution doesn't recognize interim government.
It doesn't but APC is cooking propaganda of interim. It will happen right before your eyes.
Re: Tinubu And The 2023 Election by Tinubuderanged: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2023
Tochitee:
why am I even replying someone that doesn't know the difference between INEC and Supreme court.
I think your foolishness is enough for you.
Re: Tinubu And The 2023 Election by Tinubuderanged: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2023
OKOATA:
It doesn't but APC is cooking propaganda of interim. It will happen right before your eyes.
let us reason together. I am 100% hating the APC and the drug lord. My prayer is for supreme court to void the election. Having tinubu as the president of this country is a global disgrace.
Re: Tinubu And The 2023 Election by OKOATA(m): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
let us reason together. I am 100% hating the APC and the drug lord. My prayer is for supreme court to void the election. Having tinubu as the president of this country is a global disgrace.
Alaye, BAT can't be president for so many reasons, the main issue is the drug you raised, that's why I'm laughing at these agbada guys triumphing over a fake tape and bringing this useless issue. They know they will fail. Globally our country will degenerate before the whole world, world leaders won't have anything to do with BAT and us as a country, deep profiling of Nigerians here and there.

Labour Party Holds Parallel Primaries For Imo Governorship / We Can’t Even Find Our So-called President-elect; They Said He Went On Vacation / Igbos And Britons Protesting Together In Britain "Calls For Nnamdi Kanu Release"