Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan (25259 Views)

‘Headless Mob Killed Christ’: Soludo’s Easter Message Sparks Controversy / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2023
Bigshots001:

Let's say it's your own opinion and you're entitled to it,I hope you know that Obi has crossed where Soludo is at the moment.. there's levels to this..let him make Apga as popular as LP at the moment.
I hope this Soludo understands the dynamics of Nigerian politics too well, because what I'm seeing him do right now is shooting himself on the leg, because at the end of the day it will always boil down to vote for me and these people are the ones he will be asking for votes from.
shebi APGA won majority at anambra assembly after he wrote that letter... What popularity does LP has nobi one state Abia dem win for gorvenor... Obi can't win president elections in Nigeria not with his strategy or with a regional party like LP...

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by Svoboda(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Let's say, you're in a position to give a speech and address Nigerian Youths.
Must you label them as “Lazy” Nigerian Youths in your speech, even though most of the Nigerian Youths are lazy??

Even if you had address the Laziness of the typical Nigerian Youth in your speech, must you first label and tag them with a derogatory name before addressing that.??

Back to Soludo..

First of all, the people who wanted Jesus dead were not a headless mob. Their names were mentioned.. And the reasons they gave for wanting to have Jesus dead were documented.

Secondly, if Soludo was trying to refer the Obidients as a Headless Mob, then he is wrong again. The Obidients as we know have a head, and they have reasons for all their actions and inactions..

A headless mob do things without reason.

So, it means that the Governor wasn't thinking about his state while writing this message.
He was very busy thinking about some harsh responses he got online from some internet warriors after he succeeded in stirring up their emotions..

He then came as an Afterthought to pray for Anambra and Nigeria before closing the message..

This goes a long way to show that the thoughts of what the so-called headless mob did to him is occupying a very big part of his thinking...
Rather than how to govern Anambra State..

Soludo never mentioned obidients by name in the article. I don't really know why you are irked.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by mechanics(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2023
I don't even understand what he's trying to say.
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by nairamaniac: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2023
muykem post=122435498:
whenever strong fleeting emotions collide with the truth, emotions triumph temporarily but ultimately the truth prevails.

What the liars so is try to close chapters of entire issues/matter as soon as their lies are established and the innocent has been punished unjustly.
If the victim stays strong amidst being shamed, then truth prevails.
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by highoctane: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
The present Jews will still have him killed again if they were the ones alive then, and knowing everything they have know now, (about how his name later became the founding name of the most-popular religion on earth)..

So, don't answer for them.

Dey your dey,, and cry your cry in peace.
Hold your anger, lumps of meat has not been missing in my food since 47 years past. I haven't drank garri to stop my hunger, The Almighty God has made me dip my hands in milk and my feet in butter.
Check the next door.
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by jerk: 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Just for him to drop Easter Message and move on,, he started yabbing Headless MOB..

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/103104878681389/posts/543550694636803
bitterness of the heart will kill you.
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by WithFact: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
grin grin grin

Obi and his headless mobs. In between line, you'll comprends grin grin grin
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by am4truth(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
Very obvious, these people have problems. Is it the Obidients that crucified Jesus?
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by folks4luv(f): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
That is not vengeful, that is petty and immature
BluntCrazeMan:
True True..

Soludo is a very vengeful somebody.
He hardly lets go..
He hardly moves on.
He is never compassionate.
He drags on every little issue..

And he thinks that too much yabbing makes a statesman??
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by DMerciful(m): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Who is buying naira with naira? Who is buying a bag of rice 45k? Who are being killed by bandits and herdsmen? Who are those dying due to poor healthcare facilities?

You absolutely do not know what winning is
Aufbauh:

Sure! This is why the emotive nsogbu nsogbu people keep loosing out in every election year & the circle continues.
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by tunapawizzy: 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
The man Charles Chukwuma Soludo....Very very intelligent and big achiever but when a man has jealousy and bitterness in his heart, all the good he has comes to nothing........Not a coincidence that only him has/had issues with Peter Obi, Okonjo Iweala, Dora Akunyili...........he is too focused on his brothers n sisters not outshining him and that repulsive trait is taking so much away from the man that he is....
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by Godspikin: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
Penguin2:

Allow him to continue.

The people cheering him on are the same people that cheered Chimaroke on into oblivion. Same fate will befall him.

And when he’s finally down, he’d look for the allies he thinks he’s made now and won’t find them.

Since the Fulani took power, the Igbo man has been conditioned to hate his fellow Igbo people if he must get anything from Nigeria; especially at the center. That’s why men like Umahi and Okorocha are their friends.

But Obi broke from that ‘norm’ and soared on like a lion and won the ultimate price. That’s what drove shivers through their spine and they had to rig him out.

But instead of condemning the sham of election that happened on 25th February, Soludo is sticking to the old rule book of hating on his fellow Igbo man to please the rest of Nigeria.

Well, Jim Nwobodo did it in 1998 and never got anything from it till date. Soludo will still not get anything out of his own foolery.

We all know he has eyes on the presidency, we will wait for the day he will come out to contest or even become the presidential candidate of any party. He’d have to win without the votes of Ndigbo and the rest of Obidients.

As a matter of fact, he can win without the votes of Ndigbo.

That's the mistake y'all keep making. Ndigbo votes make no difference if any candidate can get significant votes elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by Kukutenla: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Just for him to drop Easter Message and move on,, he started yabbing Headless MOB..

Source:
Besides, it's factually wrong to say Jesus was crucified by a headless mob. Jesus was killed by the Romans under instigation by the chief priests and Pharisees.
The chief priests and Pharisees were the religious and political establishment of the Jews not a headless mob.
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by HeroicMeastro: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
So the Obidients now agreed that they are a headless mob, unlettered and unculturedgrin

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by Menclothing: 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
Soludo have spoken truth
Emotion don’t win election

By now with Lp voice b4 election I didn’t expect pdp and Apc to have more win than them in south east

How can Lp win Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by Bigshots001(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
shebi APGA won majority at anambra assembly after he wrote that letter... What popularity does LP has nobi one state Abia dem win for gorvenor... Obi can't win president elections in Nigeria not with his strategy or with a regional party like LP...

You can believe whatever you want Oghenaogie,I don't want arguments,at least not now.
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:09am On Apr 12, 2023
Bigshots001:

You can believe whatever you want Oghenaogie,I don't want arguments,at least not now.
u aren't fit to do argument until you come down from ur bias point ok
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by Bigshots001(m): 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u aren't fit to do argument until you come down from ur bias point ok

Do I have to argue with an idiot?
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
Bigshots001:

it an idiot to know one foolish animal...
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
Bigshots001:

it takes an idiot to know one foolish animal...
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by anungangampu: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
Omo Soludo is not wise at all. We have 3 tribes in Nigeria and each have a distinct quality about them. If with all his Education he can't understand why igbos are the way they are and why they can't change then I wonder which kind of knowledge he has.

Buhari and his gang did more than obedient but he was actually compensated when the time came. I swear only guys from South South will ruffle this guy out.

This Last election was between pdp and apc and Apc won. What did it change that LP was in the ballot box?
If Peter Obi left Pdp and went quiet, PDP will still deny Igbos the ticket and PDP might still loose.
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by Bigshots001(m): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
it takes an idiot to know one foolish animal...

Hnmmmm.. whatever you mean by this nonsense..just keep off my moniker,I just don't want to argue with an idiot period!
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
Bigshots001:

Hnmmmm.. whatever you mean by this nonsense..just keep off my moniker,I just don't want to argue with an idiot period!
I think you should stop fooling around then cos u ain't the owner of nairaland ok...
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by EagleNest(m): 1:58am On Apr 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
do these guys look like pple that want healing or unity...? These guys threatened soludo with voting out APGA cos he gave an opinion... Nna leave matter if someone shows he is bitter best to avoid the person life is too short ooo
He doesn't need to be on the offensive all the time. Being state governor is not the same as being CBN governor. The latter is appointment and the former is via election. He needs to be on the same side with the people that are supposed to vote him unless he has other plans.
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:13am On Apr 13, 2023
EagleNest:

He doesn't need to be on the offensive all the time. Being state governor is not the same as being CBN governor. The latter is appointment and the former is via election. He needs to be on the same side with the people that are supposed to vote him unless he has other plans.
and he told u he is not with his anambra pple?? Why should something not from anambra be threatening soludo... after all he wrote God bless anambra except many pple are just bitter

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by Bigshots001(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
I think you should stop fooling around then cos u ain't the owner of nairaland ok...

Yes, I'm not the owner of Nairaland,I just don't want coxcombic clowns stalking my moniker each time I make my subjective opinion, people differ so much on so many issues,if I comment my opinion and you can't engage with your own valid opinion and logic, you want to qoute me because I'm a south easterner and Obidient so you think you can insult or bully me online,I will make you regret it.
You don't know when to stop an argument or a conversation,you think because you qouted me and I replied and I told you I don't want this argument,then you started off showing your foolery.
I don't need to remind you that the argument is over now,but you want to go ahead to insult..i will be willing to offer that opportunity you're looking for.
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by BluntCrazeMan: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2023
Bigshots001:

Yes, I'm not the owner of Nairaland,I just don't want coxcombic clowns stalking my moniker each time I make my subjective opinion, people differ so much on so many issues,if I comment my opinion and you can't engage with your own valid opinion and logic, you want to qoute me because I'm a south easterner and Obidient so you think you can insult or bully me online,I will make you regret it.
You don't know when to stop an argument or a conversation,you think because you qouted me and I replied and I told you I don't want this argument,then you started off showing your foolery.
I don't need to remind you that the argument is over now,but you want to go ahead to insult..i will be willing to offer that opportunity you're looking for.

And one thing is....

Once you tried to pay him back with equal amounts of insults he heaped on you,, you become the toxic one here..
And he will be the one preaching you how to be peaceful...

Because only him knows how to be insulting.
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by Bigshots001(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

And one thing is....

Once you tried to pay him back with equal amounts of insults he heaped on you,, you become the toxic one here..
And he will be the one preaching you how to be peaceful...

Because only him knows how to be insulting.

Right! But, it's becoming toxic here, like can't the citizenry always engage and discuss way forward for this failing country,I don't care if it's an Igboman or Yorubaman that's at the hem of affairs in this country, it's about making it work,but the citizens are even worse than the so-called politicians, like I want a fair treatment and progressive society,but some wants to make it about tribe and party.
Engage with unbaised logic and in a modest way make your point without insulting.
But, it's fun for some people to sit behind their keyboard and insult,thereby messing up a conversation that would have been productive.
We all have divergent views and opinions about the state of the country right now,all isn't well with the society,the institution and almost everything,but we the citizens prefer insults and cyber-bullying.
You must not be Obidient or from my region to agree with my views of the state of affairs in Nigeria.
I just love sincere logical opinions than this toxic lots appearing to be educated on NL.
Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by BluntCrazeMan: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2023
Bigshots001:

Right! But, it's becoming toxic here, like can't the citizenry always engage and discuss way forward for this failing country,I don't care if it's an Igboman or Yorubaman that's at the hem of affairs in this country, it's about making it work,but the citizens are even worse than the so-called politicians, like I want a fair treatment and progressive society,but some wants to make it about tribe and party.
Engage with unbaised logic and in a modest way make your point without insulting.
But, it's fun for some people to sit behind their keyboard and insult,thereby messing up a conversation that would have been productive.
We all have divergent views and opinions about the state of the country right now,all isn't well with the society,the institution and almost everything,but we the citizens prefer insults and cyber-bullying.
You must not be Obidient or from my region to agree with my views of the state of affairs in Nigeria.
I just love sincere logical opinions than this toxic lots appearing to be educated on NL.

The lots of people on Nairaland can never discuss with logic and reason..

They would just jump into discussions and pollute it with sentiments and toxicity..
You might think they were cruising at first, only to find out that it was just bitterness and negative energy all the while.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
Bigshots001:

regret what so because u are obidient means you will just post anyhow info and don't want challenge...?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name / EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll / NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.