Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere (22908 Views)

We Will Pursue Outcome Of Presidential Poll To Supreme Court- Afenifere Leaders / Okwuosa Only Reason We 'll Support APC - Anambra Monarchs (photos) / APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere by Dcaliphate(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
Danisaint112:

Point of correction; President select. if there is anyone who should cover their head in shame it's you corn loving warriors who your Agbado loving candidate has gone global for his drug trafficking case.

You Tinubu Supporters shame dey shame me walahi.

I have said this before and I would say it again; if you can support a personality like Tinubu and APC after this past 8 years of suffering trust me you can easily kill someone it's just that you haven't yet been handed a gun.

Read this;

"Only a criminal aide, criminal admirer, or aspiring criminals will support criminality meted out to others by criminals." ~ Danisaint

You are free to quote me anywhere.
You've said it all bro, its a shame how many shameless Nigerians we have

1 Like

Re: We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere by Heroicvic(m): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
Basic123:

@95 yrs, adebanjo is doing it for himself and selfish interest and age-long jealousy for Tinubu of course you're eating from the crumbs of criminality or you're an IPOB terrorist with sudden "fake" love for the country you do call Zoo,that doesn't have an iota of common sense and hopes to meet his need/ three square meal from the next fight and seeing is fellow IPOB as president.

I won't argue about pa adebanjo theory you cooked for yourself and your colleagues

But what do you mean I'm eating from crumb?

Shey your brain is leaking ni, tinubu and co are old and can't govern this nation given that he was among the people that ushered in buhari Maladministration

What crumb am I looking for coz I said I want a better Nigeria where there's hope for common man like you

Brain is paining you aboki
Re: We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere by boxypane(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
iSense247:
A flawed process cannot produce a good result. Thiefnubuu, the internationally renowned criminal will be a curse for this country and an affliction ten times worse than Buhari. May heavens curse and disgrace Tinubu and his fellow criminals.
I hope it's a curse on you too through his tenure as president. Just to make you see reason behind your choice of words.

1 Like

Re: We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
Malory:
At the end you said nothing.

You are too small and insignificant. You cannot understand what I said. It is for elders and not irrelevant youth like you.

1 Like

Re: We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere by buharitill2023: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
Newton2024:
Thank you Pa Ayo Adebanjo, Oduduwa nation loves you.
only idiotic pigs love pig adebanjo
Re: We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere by buharitill2023: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
Heroicvic:

I won't argue about pa adebanjo theory you cooked for yourself and your colleagues

But what do you mean I'm eating from crumb?

Shey your brain is leaking ni, tinubu and co are old and can't govern this nation given that he was among the people that ushered in buhari Maladministration

What crumb am I looking for coz I said I want a better Nigeria where there's hope for common man like you

Brain is paining you aboki
the better nigeria we sane nigerians want will be from Tinubu,
Not from obi.diot that failed as governor for 8yrs
Re: We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere by shinealight(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
Malory:
No one knows you so you are inconsequential.

…and You are the consequential King of England. Nincompoop! undecided undecided
Re: We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere by Aboki99(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
coolplanet:

In that case,we are not promoting one Nigeria if it should just favour a particular religion cos others don't have the number. Just as we see south east as 5%

Isn't democracy a game of numbers? A rule by majority?

This is the brutal outcome of democracy
Re: We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere by Evolutionist: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
Re: We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere by 1950Mack: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
See all these obingoes... because one old hypocrite make foo.lish statement all of una pr.ick kon de rise... una eye go soon clear... until then keep smoking igboo tongue grin
Re: We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere by Poleski: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Nigerians who wish for a better Nigeria stand with Afenifere and all groups and individuals are in the struggle together. I salute them all.
Re: We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere by Malory: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
babaolofin:

You are too small and insignificant. You cannot understand what I said. It is for elders and not irrelevant youth like you.
Still you said nothing.
Re: We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere by Invitationn: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Pa Adebanjo is a great man. History will not forget your fight, even at old age, to bring sanity and democracy to the younger generation.
It is sad that some youths, whose future is being toyed with, has been blinded by hatred, religion, tribe and selfishness.
We the IPOB won’t forget him grin
Re: We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere by Invitationn: 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
Danisaint112:

Point of correction; President select. if there is anyone who should cover their head in shame it's you corn loving warriors who your Agbado loving candidate has gone global for his drug trafficking case.

You Tinubu Supporters shame dey shame me walahi.

I have said this before and I would say it again; if you can support a personality like Tinubu and APC after this past 8 years of suffering trust me you can easily kill someone it's just that you haven't yet been handed a gun.

Read this;

"Only a criminal aide, criminal admirer, or aspiring criminals will support criminality meted out to others by criminals." ~ Danisaint

You are free to quote me anywhere.
Yes daddy grin
How’s is Pandora “Yes daddy” Obi faring?
Our amiable ONLINE PRESIDENT.
How’s the court case going?

Tick-tock tick-tock ⏱️
He’s running out of time.
Re: We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere by Invitationn: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Pa Adebanjo and Obasanjo knows is only an Igbo man that will fix this country hence, their consistent call for Igbo Presidency to see Nigeria work for all before their death.

God bless Afenifere
God bless Obasanjo
God bless PODatti
God bless OBIdient
God bless Nigeria.
Charity begins at home.
🥱
Thus far, We have not seen any signs of good governance in the SE.
Re: We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere by mechanics(m): 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
I love him, he's seeing what others can't see, anyone who don't like his comments should go to court, since he's fighting for justice and fairness, will they say he's an Igbo man, just because he's a supporter of PO.
Re: We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere by Heroicvic(m): 7:37am On Apr 12, 2023
buharitill2023:
the better nigeria we sane nigerians want will be from Tinubu,
Not from obi.diot that failed as governor for 8yrs

I don't know if he failed as governor but we can trust him to rule 9ja very well
Likewise your candidate he has a very dirty linen, drug case still in Court

Time will tell brr
No need to argue
Re: We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere by buharitill2023: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Heroicvic:

I don't know if he failed as governor but we can trust him to rule 9ja very well
Likewise your candidate he has a very dirty linen, drug case still in Court

Time will tell brr
No need to argue
drug case in court, and so what, have you proved it,
You can make allegation, but we sane nigerians massively voted for him because he has done very well in Lagos as a governor, tinubu is the only one that can take us to the promise land
Re: We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere by coolplanet: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Aboki99:

Isn't democracy a game of numbers? A rule by majority?

This is the brutal outcome of democracy

I pray God unites us and heal our land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Lagos Electricity And Property Laws / Buhari Hits Back At Transparency International / Drama In Senate Over $3.8bn Subsidy Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.