Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Can I Schedule My Interview In Abu Dhabi, UAE. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Schedule My Interview In Abu Dhabi, UAE. (313 Views)

A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport Joins Abu Dhabi Police Force / Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Schedule My Interview In Abu Dhabi, UAE. by ksbusari(m): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2023
Hi guys. I live and work in Dubai and currently have the opportunity to travel to the US for college admissions. This travel process is being handled by an agent hired by my uncle. I know my uncle cannot afford the school fees. He just wants to direct my trip to America through the school's admissions process. The second issue is that my agent insists that I return to Nigeria for an interview at the US Consulate. I am broke and cannot afford to go to Nigeria right now so my questions: can my interview scheduled at the US consulates in Abu Dhabi? Pls I need your candid opinion so that i can persuade my agent to schedule an interview in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Thank you.
Re: Can I Schedule My Interview In Abu Dhabi, UAE. by headofschool: 7:41am On Apr 11, 2023
can you defend your I-20 form very well with reasons that you will return to Nigeria after your studies?? It's not likely that you will convince me sef not to talk of visa officers. You can't be working in UAE and convince them enough that you will return to Nigeria except you find a way to link your job and studies course together with your future plans for when you come to Nigeria....

Secondly, Nigeria is still fighting bad reputation issue in UAE and they are aware.

Thirdly, except you are genuine resident in UAE under a company, your return to UAE is impossible if you dare leave UAE

You can apply but I am not sure it will favour you neither can I advice you to go 9ja. Because, your acceptance of your present financial challenges will be fished out during interview. If you want to go to naija. Plan to risk it all and prepare for the interview like your life depends on it. work on your confidence and your intention to study and return to Nigeria, no cram anything for head except for information about your course and school. Good luck

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New Job Offer Abroad / Where Can I Buy Flight Tickets? / The Most Overrated Passport In The World Goes To The USA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.