Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Drake Wins $2.7 Million From Israel/pereira UFC Fight (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drake Wins $2.7 Million From Israel/pereira UFC Fight (photos) (145 Views)

Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) / Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drake Wins $2.7 Million From Israel/pereira UFC Fight (photos) by SReporters: 9:58am On Apr 11, 2023
Rapper Drake has earned a staggering $2.7 million after Israel Adesanya defeated Alex Pereira at UFC 287 to reclaim the middleweight championship this morning.

Just five months after losing the 185-pound championship to Pereira, a ferocious rival who has twice defeated him in kickboxing, the New Zealander of Nigerian descent won it back.

After betting $1.6 million on Adesanya to win that fight, Drake lost the bet, but in his rematch with Pereira, he made up for it.

The Canadian reportedly bet $500,000 on Adesanya to win, which paid out $885,000, and $400,000 on him to win by knockout, which paid out a whopping $1.8 million, according to Mirror UK.

After the fight, when asked about Drake's wager, "Stylebender" responded, "Shout-out to everyone who bet on me but you have to understand that when I step into the octagon I put my life on the line. The largest parlay you can ever do is that one. We are about to close another deal and earn more money, so shout-out to stake from this betting man too.

Adesanya had only experienced two losses prior to his victory over Pereira, giving him a total of 24 victories in his MMA career.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/04/11/drake-wins-2-7-million-after-making-two-significant-bets-on-israel-adesanya-to-defeat-alex-pereira-at-ufc-287/

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea V Real Madrid Streaming Link ((FREE)) / Combination Something Back / Edo First Lady Inaugurates Organising C’ttee For 2023 Betsy Obaseki Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.