Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (12978 Views)

Davido Performs On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon (Video) / Asake Performs “Yoga And Organise” On The Tonight Show / Wizkid And Tems Perform Essence At Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show After Sold Out O2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by Kingibiza(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
Keep doing us proud boy 👍🏾
Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by flexyrule(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
He should try and make another song.
Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by babzo(m): 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
See how Jimmy bowed at the end to Rema. Probably was told that's the Nigerian way of greeting grin
Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by tuzle(m): 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
AFvckingAlpha:
This dude is the real deal.

He the future, but he needs to up his pen game and I’m not tryna sound like that Twitter goofy ass Regha.

I sad what I said my nigga
which future is that again? Person wey done dey since for like 5years now still be future. Abeg when him time to kon come?

1 Like

Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by Jennyclay(f): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
callmevirus:

Go and marry leave Rema alone
why don't you come and marry me.

Mtchewww!!
Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by Burgerlomo: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
Domipraiz:
Na that calm down I take fvck one babe during the election period.
She came to charge her phone but also end up charging her puna.
All thanks to Rema and Kiss Daniel

WTF! I no go gree oo, are you aware the gal is my gal friend? 😁
Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by pressplay411(m): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bepNYoNGARU

Rema has a better catalogue than this though.
Calm down is not really a live band song. So that cheated the stage appeal here.

His performance was rather drab for me, a Nigerian, I can imagine for a foreigner ancipqting the African magic.lol
I pray he comes back to his roots and converts to Gospel music.
Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by Sweetvie: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Good
Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by mysticwarrior(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
Calm down is still rema's biggest hit with over 400 million view in YouTube.
Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by Edeyoung: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
I dont know why that song or even rema is very popular and loved
Other artist are well doing as him

But there is somthing with the edo man and international recognition whenever they meet just know it will be all progressive

If he tops is game he could beat burna boy in the game of international play
Much respect from rema ekehuan boys in benin city are proud ... try come do something for us here oo

Edo people are the most successful minorities outside and within Nigeria if they have the population like the majority no other tribe would come near their pace of success

1 Like

Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by Exercisenplay: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
Building block kit for creativity and imagination in children

Building block kits are a great way to encourage creativity and imagination in children while also promoting their cognitive development, fine motor skills, and spatial awareness. Here are some popular building block kits for children:

LEGO Classic Creative Bricks Set: This kit includes a wide range of LEGO bricks in different shapes and colors, allowing children to build anything they can imagine.

Mega Bloks First Builders Big Building Bag: This set includes 80 large-sized building blocks in bright colors, perfect for toddlers and preschoolers.

K'NEX 70 Model Building Set: This kit includes 705 pieces and allows children to build a wide variety of models, from vehicles to animals to buildings.

Magformers Basic Set: This set includes magnetic building blocks that can be used to create a range of 3D structures, promoting spatial reasoning and logical thinking.

Tegu Magnetic Wooden Block Set: This set includes wooden blocks with embedded magnets, allowing children to create a range of structures while also developing their fine motor skills.

Melissa & Doug Wooden Building Blocks Set: This set includes 100 wooden blocks in various shapes and sizes, allowing children to build anything they can imagine.

Gears! Gears! Gears! Building Set: This kit includes gears, cranks, connectors, and other building pieces that can be used to create a range of mechanical structures, promoting engineering and problem-solving skills.

No matter which building block kit you choose, it is sure to provide hours of creative fun for children while also promoting their development in a variety of areas.

Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by NoFucksToGive: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
Domipraiz:

You talk too much
Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by hkidola00(m): 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
AFvckingAlpha:

He the future, but he needs to up his pen game and I’m not tryna sound like that Twitter goofy ass Regha.

lyrical right
Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by olisaEze(m): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
Used to think of myself as a hiphop head, till the day I realized I had dis crazy kid’s Holiday track on repeat in my car for almost the whole day. So sorry Mode9 & KRS-One, it’s Don Jazzy’s fault! undecided
Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by Zeezenho: 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
Calm down ehh.the song bad oh! I say every corner for yankee don calm down from new york to LA calmed down for rema Walahi. Am a man that don't give a shit about Nigeria but with rema am a proud zoo man.
Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by Ubonguko(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
Domipraiz:

You’re a legend
Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by Seankhalifa: 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
AFvckingAlpha:

go write song for am m*m*
Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by SuperOnyi: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bepNYoNGARU

shocked

He made it, just like I predicted when I listened to his trap songs; back then in that nwaboi apprenticeship BS.

I'm up next!
Very soon, I wouldn't have to bother about the amount of groceries I'd buy at the store because I'd have more than enough, amen.
Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by ffo(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
The way Calm down is played in Indian and Pakistanis weddings and radio station is alarming. Pakistanis even had a dance challenge to the song
Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by Omoka1999: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
Domipraiz:
OGA you no dey fear helfire
Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by callmevirus(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
why don't you come and marry me.

Mtchewww!!

God forbid
Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by BigName101: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
joebeckz:
Rema's Calm down is one global song across the entire world.
My friends outside the country(from Europe, Asia and America) told me the song is played almost daily on their local radio stations.
Holiday is a nice song but won't get the recognition Calm down got and is still getting.

Over the past years, Nigerian music and movies industry's are getting things right.
If only our past and present government would work that hard and passionately to get things right with less selfish interest.
The country would have been progressive. Steadily growing in good pace.
May God help us All who have refused to Japa. grin grin
Calm down is being played back to back in our train station here in Milan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon by Gerard28: 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
AFvckingAlpha:

80 percent of Nigerian artists get beta pen game?

Abeg free Rema jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria / Makossa Mp3 Free Download / Music: Burna Boy - L.I.F.E. (album Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.