Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Video Of A Nairalander In His Farm Creating Happiness. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of A Nairalander In His Farm Creating Happiness. (1103 Views)

Ifeanyi Michael Isibor Dies Of Gunshot Wounds In His Farm In Delta (Graphic) / Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State / Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of A Nairalander In His Farm Creating Happiness. by ManTiger(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/ouryRjYZzLQ?feature=share

I've never see a grown man this contented. His farm has been attacked many times but he remain steadfast and this short video in particular just throw me off balance.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Nairalander In His Farm Creating Happiness. by CodeTemplar: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
Creating happiness? Marijuana things I guess.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A Nairalander In His Farm Creating Happiness. by TemplarLandry: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
Do your thing bruh.
On a lighter note, hope he ain't another jonzer like Obavoh. Hahaa. 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Nairalander In His Farm Creating Happiness. by Kodak9(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
😂😂😂😂
Re: Video Of A Nairalander In His Farm Creating Happiness. by Kodak9(m): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
PellsMamaToto:

If you know you want to have peace on this NL, you had better behave yourself Orokposowor 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Because if you won't let others rest you sef nor go rest

Else you go continue to dey run from moniker to moniker

I will not give you one breathing space like this. 😂😂😂

We go see who go taya
Foolish asinine thing
am not stopping you ooo you can insult me all you want but na you go tire.

If you are expecting me to insult you back your joking 🤫🤫🤫

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Nairalander In His Farm Creating Happiness. by youngrichnigga: 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
ManTiger:
https://youtube.com/shorts/ouryRjYZzLQ?feature=share

I've never see a grown man this contented. His farm has been attacked many times but he remain steadfast and this short video in particular just throw me off balance.

Ganjaman, he must be farming superior weed grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Nairalander In His Farm Creating Happiness. by Ayojideonline(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Ganjaman, he must be farming superior weed grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of A Nairalander In His Farm Creating Happiness. by nedekid: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
It's called suffering and smiling. grin

(1) (Reply)

5yr Old Christian Boy Beheaded; Sleeping 8yr Old Christian Girl Gunned Down / Trending: Police Gives Car Racers Hot Pursuit In Kano City / 13 Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Zaria, Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.