Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Experienced Sales Reps Needed At A Bakery In Mowe - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Sales Reps Needed At A Bakery In Mowe (468 Views)

Sales Reps Needed At A Bakery In Mowe / Ibafo Axis / Online Sales Reps Needed! / Vibrant, Energetic Sales Reps Needed. Earn Up To 200k Or More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Sales Reps Needed At A Bakery In Mowe by Startupfactory: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Experienced Sales reps are needed for immediate employment at a Bakery in Mowe.

The roles and responsibilities of the sales rep is to develop new sales channels and distribute the bread brands to shops, retail outlets, etc covering the entire Mowe, Ibafo and Magboro axis and ensure the bread presence in all stores and bread stands in Mowe, Ibafo and Magboro and its environs

Your ability to drive is an added advantage but those that can not drive will have a driver assigned to them.

All applicants must have good knowledge of the roads and terrain of Mowe or Ibafo and its environs.

Startup salary is 50,000 per month with performance bonus for those that meet and exceed their daily sales expectations.

This vacancy is only for performers and goal getters.

Your MUST reside around Mowe or Ibafo or locations around Mowe or Ibafo. Those residing outside Mowe or Ibafo can choose to stay in the staff shared apartment.

Send your CV or contact details to
startupfactory5@gmail.com

*** RESUMPTION is IMMEDIATE***

Subject of your email must be Sales Rep
Re: Experienced Sales Reps Needed At A Bakery In Mowe by Flesh22: 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
Good afternoon, please check your mail, already applied for the job, thanks as I await your response
Re: Experienced Sales Reps Needed At A Bakery In Mowe by Startupfactory: 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Flesh22:
Good afternoon, please check your mail, already applied for the job, thanks as I await your response

Noted. However, the phone number on your CV is not responding. You might need to send an active phone number
Re: Experienced Sales Reps Needed At A Bakery In Mowe by Startupfactory: 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
Flesh22:

The phone number on your CV is not responding. You might need to send an active phone number
Re: Experienced Sales Reps Needed At A Bakery In Mowe by noblebaba: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Can a driver apply too?
Re: Experienced Sales Reps Needed At A Bakery In Mowe by Startupfactory: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2023
noblebaba:
Can a driver apply too?

You can send in your CV if you can drive manual
Re: Experienced Sales Reps Needed At A Bakery In Mowe by Startupfactory: 6:58am On Apr 12, 2023

The roles and responsibilities of the sales rep is to develop new sales channels and distribute the bread brands to shops, retail outlets, etc covering the entire Mowe and Ibafo,.Magboro axis and ensure the bread presence in all stores and bread stands in Mowe, Ibafo and Magboro and its environs

Your ability to drive is an added advantage but those that can not drive will have a driver assigned to them.

All applicants must have good knowledge of the roads and terrain of Mowe or Ibafo and its environs. Those residing outside Mowe or Ibafo can choose to stay in the staff shared apartment.

Startup salary is 50,000 per month with performance bonus for those that meet and exceed their daily sales expectations.

Your MUST reside around Mowe or Ibafo or locations around Mowe or Ibafo. Those residing outside Mowe or Ibafo can choose to stay in the staff shared apartment.

Re: Experienced Sales Reps Needed At A Bakery In Mowe by noblebaba: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
I have sent my Cv to the email and ready to resume immidiately provided theres where to stay during the working days i can drive manual and automatics. 09117603046
Re: Experienced Sales Reps Needed At A Bakery In Mowe by Startupfactory: 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
noblebaba:
I have sent my Cv to the email and ready to resume immidiately provided theres where to stay during the working days i can drive manual and automatics. 09117603046

CV received. You will be contacted
Re: Experienced Sales Reps Needed At A Bakery In Mowe by Startupfactory: 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
Re: Experienced Sales Reps Needed At A Bakery In Mowe by Startupfactory: 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2023

The roles and responsibilities of the sales rep is to develop new sales channels and distribute the bread brands to shops, retail outlets, etc covering the entire Mowe, Ibafo and Magboro axis and ensure the bread presence in all stores and bread stands in Mowe, Ibafo and Magboro and its environs

All applicants must have good knowledge of the roads and terrain of Mowe or Ibafo and its environs.

Re: Experienced Sales Reps Needed At A Bakery In Mowe by Startupfactory: 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: Experienced Sales Reps Needed At A Bakery In Mowe by noblebaba: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
I sent my CV for driving position but yet to hear from you 09117603046
Re: Experienced Sales Reps Needed At A Bakery In Mowe by Startupfactory: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
noblebaba:
I sent my CV for driving position but yet to hear from you 09117603046

You will be contacted.
Re: Experienced Sales Reps Needed At A Bakery In Mowe by Startupfactory: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
Re: Experienced Sales Reps Needed At A Bakery In Mowe by Startupfactory: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
Vacancy for immediate resumption

(1) (Reply)

Loan Collection Officer In Ikeja / Urgent Job Vacancies / Pls Help Me, I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.