Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

The Victor Osimhen Interview - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Victor Osimhen Interview (23823 Views)

Osimhen And Lookman Win Serie A Awards / Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) / Why Is Victor Moses Doing So Well Under Antonio Conte??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Victor Osimhen Interview by Benwallt(m): 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Thank God he didn't make it Anambra, Dem for don useless am. Shine on man. Peace,love and chicken grease
Re: The Victor Osimhen Interview by Papstudios(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcmbuNwNCP0

Today we went further to give insight into how a camera really works

Enjoy, Pls share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Victor Osimhen Interview by byteem: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
Mogajunior:
cool

Victor Osimhen is Chelsea's best bet at the moment. We need a sound striker like him right now.

God forbid
Re: The Victor Osimhen Interview by Idoko619(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Is Aubameyang no longer an African player?

Must osihmen play in the EPL?

Did you read what I wrote?
Re: The Victor Osimhen Interview by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:
If Oshimen values his career as a footballer, he shouldn't even try to go to Chelsea. No striker has ever survived in that club.

This I have seen.
drogba ,costa.
Re: The Victor Osimhen Interview by lexy2014: 1:32am On Apr 12, 2023
Idoko619:

Did you read what I wrote?

Very well hence ...Is Aubameyang no longer an African player?

Did you read what you wrote?
Re: The Victor Osimhen Interview by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:
If Oshimen values his career as a footballer, he shouldn't even try to go to Chelsea. No striker has ever survived in that club.

This I have seen.

Even b4 and after Drogba..

Let him go ask chevchencko and toress lol
Re: The Victor Osimhen Interview by Remite011(m): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2023
Prechgold1180:
Unfortunately he won’t be playing tmr

Meanwhile be like police don arrest slawomir
Aka damm niggar

I see him mugshot for efcc page

Hàáà, abeg no dey spread unconfirmed story bro, i too love dat nigga for NL for his comments about weeds n babes
Re: The Victor Osimhen Interview by yusman14(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Deigo costa, Drogba, Zola, Morata survived and performed well.
Re: The Victor Osimhen Interview by Idoko619(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2023
lexy2014:

Very well hence ...Is Aubameyang no longer an African player?

Comprehension and recognizing punctuation is indeed an issue.
Re: The Victor Osimhen Interview by lexy2014: 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Idoko619:

Comprehension and recognizing punctuation is indeed an issue.

Exactly. Is that d reason why u can't answer these questions?

Re: The Victor Osimhen Interview by Idoko619(m): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
lexy2014:

Exactly. Is that d reason why u can't answer these questions?

I wanted to ignore answering you but maybe you need more clarity.

1. I Said, even as a Man U fan, I wouldn't advice Osimhen to move there.
2. I said if at all he wants to consider EPL, Chelsea has a good record of utilizing African players.
3. I said, Man city which would've been a thrilling option, might not be good for him cause, if he fails to remain consistent, they'll rubbish him.
4. I said, in my best opinion, he should spend atleast one more season on Napoli to prove that he is not a one season kind of star before deciding If he wants to move to EPL.

Now:
1. where are you bring Aubameyang from to this argument?
2 Where did I imply that Osimhen must play in EPL. btw I was even advising against.
Re: The Victor Osimhen Interview by lexy2014: 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Idoko619:

I wanted to ignore answering you but maybe you need more clarity.

1. I Said, even as a Man U fan, I wouldn't advice Osimhen to move there.
2. I said if at all he wants to consider EPL, Chelsea has a good record of utilizing African players.
3. I said, Man city which would've been a thrilling option, might not be good for him cause, if he fails to remain consistent, they'll rubbish him.
4. I said, in my best opinion, he should spend atleast one more season on Napoli to prove that he is not a one season kind of star before deciding If he wants to move to EPL.

Now:
1. where are you bring Aubameyang from to this argument?
2 Where did I imply that Osimhen must play in EPL. btw I was even advising against.

Your number 2 above answers your number 1 question below. is Aubaneyang not an african player?

Idoko619:

Chelsea has a good history with African players.

My advice, stay one more season in Napoli and prove that you're not a one season player, then you can consider EPL.

when you say "Chelsea has a good history with African players", what does it mean?

cant he consider another league instead of considering the EPL after one more season with Napoli?
Re: The Victor Osimhen Interview by brownbib(m): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
The pride of Nigerian Soccer.
Re: The Victor Osimhen Interview by BmAe: 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
Is not a by force thing you play in England... Go to Germany and finish prove Wolfsburg wrong.... Maybe tell your manager to try Borrussia or munich... How many English players dey win best player sef
Re: The Victor Osimhen Interview by Idoko619(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
lexy2014:

Your number 2 above answers your number 1 question below. is Aubaneyang not an african player?

when you say "Chelsea has a good history with African players", what does it mean?

cant he consider another league instead of considering the EPL after one more season with Napoli?

Lolss I get your point now.

Arsenal sef na big club now....lol
Osinhem himself said he wants EPL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 / Leicester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) - Live / Euro 2012: Denmark Vs Portugal (2 - 3) Group B Match: On 13th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.