Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

30k For Unilag DL Part-time Form. Is It A Rip-off? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 30k For Unilag DL Part-time Form. Is It A Rip-off? (176 Views)

Updates On Fcet Akoka Part Time Form / Updates On Federal College Of Education Akoka Part Time Form / List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30k For Unilag DL Part-time Form. Is It A Rip-off? by Olam09(m): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
I've been discussing about starting a part-time class with one tutorial master.. i personally asked him about the price for the form some 2 weeks ago and he said 25k.
This week i sent him the money and ask him to proceed with the registration, during the registration process he then suddenly said he has been registering on Lasu's site then i corrected him that it's Unilag i wanted then boom he said 30k something you called for me 25k this week when i wanted to make payment. I think he's been dishonest. I've done my research and i found out it'll cost 17k to get the form and register online at unilag. I'm not happy with him, he wants to rip me off.

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship / Why Should You Admit Your Child To Infant Care? / Learn Blogging And Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.