Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,195 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

There Is No God, Forget About Fake Allah And Jesus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No God, Forget About Fake Allah And Jesus (341 Views)

APART FROM THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO GOD, CHRISTIANS MUST LEARN TO KEEP SECRETS! / There Is No God / Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No God, Forget About Fake Allah And Jesus by sabbathday: 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
I really do know what is becoming of this country. I have said this several times, and I will continue to say it until you all are free from this unnecessary illusion of worshiping a god that doesn't exist.

Who is Allah—just a human being that is a rust in the sand that you call God or the illusionary story created by Jews that you call Jesus? Is that not a sale? Allah is the Arabic word for God in Abrahamic religions, including Islam. It is a human being and an illusion story created by Jews, but it is rather a central fake figure in the belief system of over 1.8 billion Muslims worldwide.

There is no God.

Let us forget about Allah and Jesus, and those filthy people who call themselves trafdition my foot. Focus on science and see the good in it. Heaven, and having been there, forget about the fake story. Science has brought about numerous advancements and discoveries that have greatly benefited humanity. It is important to appreciate the value of scientific research and not be swayed by baseless conspiracy theories or superstitions.

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, Forget About Fake Allah And Jesus by DatNiggaDaz: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
Mr man be careful what you say. We can still focus on both and still focus on science and technology. It all depends on the mindset and leadership.

Be wise enough

3 Likes

Re: There Is No God, Forget About Fake Allah And Jesus by Westerhoffe(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Psalms 14 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
² The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
³ They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
⁴ Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.
⁵ There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.
⁶ Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge.
⁷ Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
Re: There Is No God, Forget About Fake Allah And Jesus by Mantahirdra(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
Can I ask you a simple questions ? Who created you and your sciences ?

With your knowledge of science , can you prevent yourself from death ?

If you are not the one that created yourself and you can not prevent yourself from the death , you are a servant . There's one who make you life and make you death. That One is called God .
Re: There Is No God, Forget About Fake Allah And Jesus by sirchim(m): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
sabbathday:
I really do know what is becoming of this country. I have said this several times, and I will continue to say it until you all are free from this unnecessary illusion of worshiping a god that doesn't exist.

Who is Allah—just a human being that is a rust in the sand that you call God or the illusionary story created by Jews that you call Jesus? Is that not a sale? Allah is the Arabic word for God in Abrahamic religions, including Islam. It is a human being and an illusion story created by Jews, but it is rather a central fake figure in the belief system of over 1.8 billion Muslims worldwide.

There is no God.

Let us forget about Allah and Jesus, and those filthy people who call themselves trafdition my foot. Focus on science and see the good in it. Heaven, and having been there, forget about the fake story. Science has brought about numerous advancements and discoveries that have greatly benefited humanity. It is important to appreciate the value of scientific research and not be swayed by baseless conspiracy theories or superstitions.
who ask you? Face front jor!

(1) (Reply)

Why Obi Or Atiku Can Defeat Tinubu / Simon Ekpa Forgot That The Same INEC Should Conduct Referendums In Nigeria / Kwara 2023: Only If Intelligence Matters In Offa Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.