Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Trial to commence on the police men that slapped a man On the Road In Rivers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trial to commence on the police men that slapped a man On the Road In Rivers. (423 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Gives 10M Each To Wives Of Police Men Killed During EndSARS Riots / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday / Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trial to commence on the police men that slapped a man On the Road In Rivers. by alade00: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Inspector Adejoh Siaka; Inspector Friday Obaka, and Sgt. Ndiwa Kpuebari from Rivers State. These are the men who slapped a man on the road in Rivers. They reported at the Force Headquarters today. Trial will soon commence. We will update you as soon as possible. Thanks.

https://twitter.com/Princemoye1/status/1645818642200682499?t=XG0ZnBaLP9goHa4jozpFzA&s=08

Re: Trial to commence on the police men that slapped a man On the Road In Rivers. by GorillaApp(m): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
Terror
Re: Trial to commence on the police men that slapped a man On the Road In Rivers. by Ttipsy(f): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
I watched the video; a very heartbreaking scene
Re: Trial to commence on the police men that slapped a man On the Road In Rivers. by ibechris(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
See how innocent they now look.

Criminals...police men are your friends, shey these ones too follow.
Re: Trial to commence on the police men that slapped a man On the Road In Rivers. by alade00: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ttipsy:
I watched the video; a very heartbreaking scene
Just take away the gun for just 5min,I swear.....

1 Like

Re: Trial to commence on the police men that slapped a man On the Road In Rivers. by clarocuzioo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
I watched the vidoe how the officer was slapping that guy, It was really humiliating. Imagine if that lady is the wife watching her husband collecting slap from a fellow man.
Re: Trial to commence on the police men that slapped a man On the Road In Rivers. by Onedayoneday: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
Serves them right.
Re: Trial to commence on the police men that slapped a man On the Road In Rivers. by youngsahito(m): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
Make police drop gun if that guy no go commot his teeth finish. People are only afraid of that gun. Yet they say police is ur friend.

(1) (Reply)

. / Accept Defeat, You Lost Woefully, FG Tells Atiku, Obi / Election Tribunal; Emeka Diwe Writes Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.