Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

This Baby Animal came out to steal a cloth probably for nesting. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Baby Animal came out to steal a cloth probably for nesting. (1228 Views)

Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) / 7 Things You Probably Don't Know About Dawanau Market In Kano / Man Ties Tree With Juju Cloth To Scare People, But See What Happened Next. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Baby Animal came out to steal a cloth probably for nesting. by ManTiger(m): 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
Do you remember this video I did back then regarding an animal killing our young flock that ate vulnerable and the sick ones when we first get here

Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr85NFhuwJk

The animal carrying out the act was later poisoned that time and i felt the decayed "dead body" oozing from a zone I tagged "Area F " at that time inside the mail field proposed for farmjng while the incessant attack stopped but just today this young fellow was spotted but the good news is that the animals are more secured and this young fellow spotted this evening confirmed the guess of many regarding the animal that was doing the damage that time.

To the elders in the house, what is the Yoruba name of this animal?

Note: I'm not a fan of eating wild animal so we let the animal leave and his fate lies in the hands of the hunters who has dane guns who will not hesitate to shoot on sight.

Re: This Baby Animal came out to steal a cloth probably for nesting. by Wodu89: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
We finally caught our culprit. There were many gusses in that thread. Who would have thought it was an African civet was the crook

3 Likes

Re: This Baby Animal came out to steal a cloth probably for nesting. by Westerhoffe(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
I wonder what kind of carnivorous animal ate that goat like that.
As for the civet, that's nairaland's most popular pepper soup meat after the python.

2 Likes

Re: This Baby Animal came out to steal a cloth probably for nesting. by GogetterMD(m): 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
That's odd. Though omnivorous, civets are known to mostly restrict themselves to smaller animals and insects. It'd be extremely unusual for a civet to target a large animal like goats
Re: This Baby Animal came out to steal a cloth probably for nesting. by blaquebelle: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
Op, they've said an alien sucked the life out of your animal grin
This cute young chap is not the culprit. cheesy
Re: This Baby Animal came out to steal a cloth probably for nesting. by Brainmytool: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Expect more civets as you dont want to learn. This is just a trick to calm you down as ur surveillance has been noticed.

I said it might be an alien attack and i just retraced that.
Re: This Baby Animal came out to steal a cloth probably for nesting. by Dangrace01: 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
Brainmytool:
Expect more civets as you dont want to learn. This is just a trick to calm you down as ur surveillance has been noticed.

I said it might be an alien attack and i just retraced that.

Because of this your write up i had to read the previous thread from behind to end.

Very intresting read.

Funny enough 3 or 4 suggested aliens or evil spirit.

Many things dey this world

1 Like

Re: This Baby Animal came out to steal a cloth probably for nesting. by Gadafii: 5:26am On Apr 12, 2023
That’s a civets, but I don’t think a civet can take down livestocks

It could be fox tha was responsible for the death of your livestock back then

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Spawning / High Yield Cassava Stems / How And Where To Buy Yam Seed At A Lower Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.