Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike (36645 Views)

Attend Tribunal To Show Support For Atiku, Dino Melaye Tells Makinde(Pics,Video) / Wait For Your Time - Dino Melaye Tells Peter Obi & His Supporters (Video) / Coronavirus: No To 5G In Nigeria - Dino Melaye Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Paragon22: 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
Acidosis:
If I have to choose either for any elective post in Nigeria, I will ALWAYS choose Dino Melaye.

A democratic thief over a kleptomaniac and tyrant anyday. One of the best things we saw in 2022 is Wike's failure at the PDP primaries. The tyrant must never be allowed to get close to any elective system ever again.

Better to allow Buhari rule Nigeria for 25 years uninterrupted than have a Wike as president for 3 months.

By now, wike should be concerned about his leaving office. Not pokenosing into another State wahala.

2 Likes

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Naz34(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
adekolaelect:
this one is not yet relieve from the past lost election.
lol...i tell you. U fortunately he will be admited in to pshychiatric ward after may 29

1 Like

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
Acidosis:
If I have to choose either for any elective post in Nigeria, I will ALWAYS choose Dino Melaye.

A democratic thief over a kleptomaniac and tyrant anyday. One of the best things we saw in 2022 is Wike's failure at the PDP primaries. The tyrant must never be allowed to get close to any elective system ever again.

Better to allow Buhari rule Nigeria for 25 years uninterrupted than have a Wike as president for 3 months.
Buhari for 25years? My brother, psychiatric hospital full ground.
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Chiefsir(m): 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Why was the video quickly removed from the YouTube channel
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by alobright17(m): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
If governor of your state for the past 8 yrs has performed better than Wike raise your hand , if not just shutup and channel your energy to your various governors . Wike is not your problem in your state .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Thisis2raw(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Wike should be in prison for the atrocities he committed against Rivers people in the election
mention the atrocities?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Temi2468: 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
Acidosis:

If these are the only 2 options I have, then I prefer not to vote!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Peacecore: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Dino Melaye is a pained thief and loser grin

1 Like

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by blowjohn(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
chatinent:
God bless my dual citizenship.🥲 Wetin I for dey talk

Wait make Russia start war
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by aestake: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
adekolaelect:
this one is not yet relieve relieved from the past lost election.
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Codes151(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Wike should be in prison for the atrocities he committed against Rivers people in the election
igbo boy, what did wike do to us? Tell us!!! 😂
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Dittodat: 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wodu89:
The next episode to divert our attention from Tinubu's theft of Obi's mandate.

On a serious note, the Police are still looking for who's responsible for the theft of your brain. We will get back to you when we locate your brain. For now, kindly refrain from making public comments. Thank you Daddy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Captainero: 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
All the pictures shows Dino in Wike's house. Meaning a lot
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
chatinent:

Hmmmmm
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Guyman01: 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
Flangelo12:
grin

Governorship aspirant.

Are you Gay why you dey show another man yansh
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by ShaqFu: 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2BKT2PhCjo

https://dailytrust.com/kogi-govship-you-are-on-your-way-to-prison-melaye-fires-back-at-wike/

Previous thread:
Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor
bla bla bla. Dino is free to make all the noise he wants.

I'm sure his knows his governorship aspiration is DOA, just like Atiku's presidential aspiration. Losers move in clusters. 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Flangelo12: 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
Guyman01:

Are you Gay why you dey show another man yansh

See as your mouth dey water.
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by 2016v2017: 12:17am On Apr 12, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Immunity is saving him for now
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by RPG2020(m): 12:53am On Apr 12, 2023
chatinent:

We dey the same lane
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by feedthenation(m): 1:22am On Apr 12, 2023
---this next PDP political episode between Wike and Dino will be very interesting---
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Akaojiaku210: 2:14am On Apr 12, 2023
hmmm,
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by apeleone(f): 2:50am On Apr 12, 2023
blowjohn:

Wait make Russia start war
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Tzar(m): 3:14am On Apr 12, 2023
You can teach him how to lie to be sick to evade justice or teach him how to jump out of a moving vehicle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Hallabee1(m): 3:31am On Apr 12, 2023
RamseyKush:
Two old fools grin

Aje...

What's okd about them...

THEY ARE FOOLS
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by madampresh(f): 5:14am On Apr 12, 2023
Both Dino and Wike are not to be trusted.
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Thedon22: 6:22am On Apr 12, 2023
Dino is an irresponsible politician.
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Flangelo12: 6:44am On Apr 12, 2023
Thisis2raw:
mention the atrocities?

He beat thos Biafranists to a massive pulp.
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by SunTzu123(m): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2023
There are 2 things that sadden me;
1. Useless old fools making a mockery of themselves.
2. Unguided young people fighting and insulting themselves because of ANY politician.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Ambushes Buses, Kills Passengers / Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children / Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.