Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Please I Need Solution To This Laptop Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please I Need Solution To This Laptop Problem (225 Views)

Help Me Fix My Laptop Problem. / Post Your Gaming Laptop Problem. 100% Guarantee Solution / Lesson : How I Solved My Hanging Laptop Problem Back To Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Solution To This Laptop Problem by Chidoy: 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
Please I need help. I bought a fairly used laptop (Tokumbo). I wanted to install Avast antivirus on it. It keeps giving me issues.

Anytime I want to install the avast, along the way it will display blue screen with the following words " Your system ran in to trouble you need to restart it" . During the restarting it will display button for restore. Once l click restore, the process run for some minutes and finally boot. After booting ,I discovered that All the application I installed has wiped out.

Initially I thought that the avast am using is corrupt. I get another one, the same issue happened.
Please how can solve this issue?
Re: Please I Need Solution To This Laptop Problem by Dmillionaire: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
1.) Repair the windows in it

2.) One of its RAM or Had Disk is about to die, change the RAM or Hard Disk.

3.) Check if the system has another antivirus in it and uninstall the initial antivirus first

4.) Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Solution To This Laptop Problem by Modifire(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
Chidoy:
Please I need help. I bought a fairly used laptop (Tokumbo). I wanted to install Avast antivirus on it. It keeps giving me issues.

Anytime I want to install the avast, along the way it will display blue screen with the following words " Your system ran in to trouble you need to restart it" . During the restarting it will display button for restore. Once l click restore, the process run for some minutes and finally boot. After booting ,I discovered that All the application I installed has wiped out.

Initially I thought that the avast am using is corrupt. I get another one, the same issue happened.
Please how can solve this issue?
You mustn't install an anti virus, window defender is sufficient for you. Your issue canbe resolved by formating your system to wipe off viruses before you can install an anti virus.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Solution To This Laptop Problem by kings59: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
Your window defender is struggling with anti virus.

Change your Ram. I mean the two. That thing inside laptop like a cartridge.

You remember Sega game cartridge. That is how it looks.

(1) (Reply)

Asus 320gb HDD 4gb Ram For 65k / Gear Up For The Looming Danger To Google And Microsoft Phasing Out Passwords / Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.