Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Has CBN Cancelled Palmpay? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has CBN Cancelled Palmpay? (730 Views)

Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC / Has Cbn Implemented The Daily 100k Transfer Limit? / How To Become A Palmpay Agent And Get Palmpay Pos Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has CBN Cancelled Palmpay? by chijos12: 1:04am On Apr 12, 2023
Goodmorning ,Money sent to my Union bank acct.has not reflected since yesterday afternoon and the receipt sent to me showed it was successful.
Re: Has CBN Cancelled Palmpay? by Treasure17(m): 2:43am On Apr 12, 2023
chijos12:
Goodmorning ,Money sent to my Union bank acct.has not reflected since yesterday afternoon and the receipt sent to me showed it was successful.
Cancer nii. NIBSS was down yesterday and probably still down now.

2 Likes

Re: Has CBN Cancelled Palmpay? by stacyadams: 5:53am On Apr 12, 2023
Treasure17:

..which one nibbs abeg??if them wake up today abeg mention me..my money dey pending.i don strand

1 Like

Re: Has CBN Cancelled Palmpay? by lanrei(m): 6:13am On Apr 12, 2023
Relax you will get your money. No cause of alarm.

1 Like

Re: Has CBN Cancelled Palmpay? by westlius(m): 6:16am On Apr 12, 2023
chijos12:
My dear likewise me too
Re: Has CBN Cancelled Palmpay? by Ayojideonline(m): 9:06am On Apr 12, 2023
Treasure17:

Exactly. It's was a general problem. Many transfers still not delivered or refunded yet. As at now it is beginning to deliver sha. Goodluck.
Re: Has CBN Cancelled Palmpay? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2023
YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP BEING FOOLED AND HOODWINKED BY STUPID BANK TRANSFERS THAT CHOP YOUR CHARGES AND HANG YOUR TRANSFERS. angry

STOP DOING ANY BANK TO PALM PAY.
DOWNLOAD PALM PAY APP AND DO PALM PALMPAY TO PALM PAY. sad

DOWNLOAD OPAY AND DO OPAY TO OPAY.

AFTER THIS ADVICE I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY NOISE ABOUT OPAY OR PALMPAY.QED
PASS THE MESSAGE TO MILLIONS OF NAIJA PEOPLE,UNLESS YOU DONT HAVE DATA OR ANDROID FOR THIS APPS.
Re: Has CBN Cancelled Palmpay? by Treasure17(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2023
stacyadams:
..which one nibbs abeg??if them wake up today abeg mention me..my money dey pending.i don strand
It's been worked on. NIBSS is the organization that facilitate transfer in the banking system. Whenever NIBSS is down, forget transfer.
Re: Has CBN Cancelled Palmpay? by Bloomsvilledgit(m): 11:48am On Apr 12, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP BEING FOOLED AND HOODWINKED BY STUPID BANK TRANSFERS THAT CHOP YOUR CHARGES AND HANG YOUR TRANSFERS. angry

STOP DOING ANY BANK TO PALM PAY.
DOWNLOAD PALM PAY APP AND DO PALM PALMPAY TO PALM PAY. sad

DOWNLOAD OPAY AND DO OPAY TO OPAY.

AFTER THIS ADVICE I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY NOISE ABOUT OPAY OR PALMPAY.QED
PASS THE MESSAGE TO MILLIONS OF NAIJA PEOPLE,UNLESS YOU DONT HAVE DATA OR ANDROID FOR THIS APPS.

Tell them. I don't know why Nigerians don't want to learn. Opay and palmpay has never disappointed me. I transfer opay to opay or palmpay to palmpay.

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay For Youtube Ads In Nigeria In Naira / New Money Policy / Reach Your Dreams With Us And Make It Come True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.