Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Is Semrush Legit? - The Honest Truth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Semrush Legit? - The Honest Truth (247 Views)

Bitcoin Aussie System: Fraud Or Legit? The Ultimate Test / Legit The Uk Football Pool Week15 Chief Banker Is X16x +2 Otherz / Q Profit System: Rip-off Or Legit? The Best Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Semrush Legit? - The Honest Truth by Chrispatt: 2:41am On Apr 12, 2023
If you're like me you have come across semrush a tool that claims to help you secure first page rankings on Google search engine but you can't just make a commitment yet because you're wondering if it's legit or not.

Well you have come to the right place because am an avid user of semrush and have enough experience to tell you whether it's legit or not.

So the big question is:

Is semrush legit?

The short answer to this is yes semrush is legit. Semrush is a NASDAQ listed SEO software company, that offers complete suite of tools for search engine optimization. It was Created in 2008 by Oleg Shchegolev and Dmitry Melnikov, it now has a large user base of over a million users — according to the company.

Well it can be tough trusting a tool that makes such claims but the above statement is proof that semrush is a legitimate company and a legit SEO tool.

Before I adopted semrush I used to write entertainment articles based on what was on the top of my head. After long hours of writing those articles I barely got any views.

But after I discovered semrush I discovered the power of Keyword research and now write articles that pull in thousands of free traffic visitors from search on a weekly & daily basis. All these was possible through semrush.

Semrush made it easy for me to appear on Google's first page where all the traffic was. It told me the exact Strategies and tweaks I can apply to my article and overall website to gain the love of search engines.

It's no wonder semrush is loved by Millions of users worldwide. So if you have an issue of trust there's your answer.

Semrush is definitely a worthwhile & legit SEO tool. If you're looking to give it a try don't sleep on it because the boost it's gives to your business & blog is definitely worth its cost. Am living proof.

How to get started with semrush?

If you've read to this point I have a free trial offer for you.

Simply click through this link>>>
https://semrush.sjv.io/c/2883486/1438305/13053

You will be redirected to a page where you'll be required to enter your billing details so as to activate your free trial. Once entered you will be given a week access to Semrush pro & guru plan for free without any limit. If you don't want to continue with semrush simply cancel your trial before the trial elaspes so you won't be billed.

Hope this helps. See you at the top.

(1) (Reply)

Good Digital Filing System For A Business? / Free Method To Make Some Ca$h Using ($190+) / Understanding Lifestyle Loyalty Program: How It Can Help A Business To Improve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.