Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. (2257 Views)

The Cult Created By Woke Soyinka In South West / Fascism: Get Ready To Defend Your Country, PDP Charges Nigerians / Wole Soyinka In His Radical Days As A Pyrate Don (photo)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Pinkybae: 4:19am On Apr 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvKTl6cboyc

What I have been waiting for.

Chief Chimamanda Ngozi clapped back at Prof Soyinka. Tutored him about who's fascist and why they're fascist πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

" the charitable way of reading Prof Soyinka's comment is Prof Soyinka himself is not given to restraint in language in general" - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

GREAT OBSERVATION πŸ‘

Just as Daniel Bwala suggested Soyinka should engage Ms Adichie in debate not Baba-Ahmed πŸ˜‚

My iconic Ngozi Adichie never failπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Frekim: 4:23am On Apr 12, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Ireportlive: 4:24am On Apr 12, 2023
cool

The interview is actually an indictment on Datti and a corroboration to Professor Soyinka's claim of Datti's fascism .... She did a wonderful job defending Datti with a falasy of the pronouncement by INEC not meeting constitutional requirements but she failed to offer an evidence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by MikoB: 4:28am On Apr 12, 2023
Alll the noise about Tinubu will surely go down by the the time he is sworn in on my may 29,i don't know why most people now, don't think uprightly any longer, it was obvious Tinubu was going to win, immediately pdp got divided with Obi and kwankwaso leaving also there was a G5 faction as well, those of you hating Tinubu better start planning for another election with real strategy not all these propangada and defamation of name, I am not a fan of Tinubu but I don't hate him either, but from the beginning I realised there were only two ways to stop Tinubu and they were 1)God and the 2)was Buhari but Buhari decided to look other way during the primary...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Pinkybae: 4:32am On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:
The interview is actually an indictment to Professor Soyinka's claim of Datti's fascism .... She did a wonderful job defending Datti with a falasy of the pronouncement by INEC not meeting constitutional requirements but she failed to offer an evidence

I completely agree πŸ‘ my brother. She did fantastic job delivering her objections without insults. I wonder whether Thuggish APC spokespersons will learn the skill of public interview from her.
Prof Soyinka did himself a lot of damage. Shot himself on the foot. It's sad he did such a travesty to his legacy at 89 years.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Ireportlive: 4:53am On Apr 12, 2023
Pinkybae:

I completely agree πŸ‘ my brother. She did fantastic job delivering her objections without insults. I wonder whether Thuggish APC spokespersons will learn the skill of public interview from her.
Prof Soyinka did himself a lot of damage. Shot himself on the foot. It's sad he did such a travesty to his legacy at 89 years.

I am starting to think In the line of Seun's tweet that she could make an excellent Minister of Information like late Dora Akunyili, because she comiunicate effortlessly her points

However a Presidential Election Spokesperson in an heated Election like Tinubu vs Atiku vs Others is similar to spokesperson of Biden vs Trump election... You can't afford to be diplomatic, your messages must be clear and brutal

As for Respected Nobel laureate Whole Soyinka's stance on calling Datti's fowl Arise tv Interview Fascist... We all know if APC made such comment in Abia where LP Allex Otti won Governorship even Chimanda would get enraged

3 Likes

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Berrityga: 4:53am On Apr 12, 2023
Soyinka is a dead wood, he used the better part of his brains to write shit that was forced upon us to read while in school.

16 Likes

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by SmartPolician: 5:04am On Apr 12, 2023
When you let emotions get involved, you become less logical and sensible. That's the case of Professor Wole Soyinka who obviously wanted Tinubu to win and he came to the interview to attack those who criticize the flawed selection.

17 Likes

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by phorget(m): 5:14am On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

The interview is actually an indictment on Datti and a corroboration to Professor Soyinka's claim of Datti's fascism .... She did a wonderful job defending Datti with a falasy of the pronouncement by INEC not meeting constitutional requirements but she failed to offer an evidence

If announcing an election winner at 4:00am is not evidence enough then I wonder what else will surpass.

4 Likes

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Ireportlive: 5:16am On Apr 12, 2023
phorget:

If announcing an election winner at 4:00am is not evidence enough then I wonder what else will surpass.

Oh I never knew there is a standard time for such announcement, I thought it was immediately after collation

Please cite the section of the law regarding announcement time

1 Like

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by madampresh(f): 5:35am On Apr 12, 2023
I love her already.

11 Likes

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Pinkybae: 5:43am On Apr 12, 2023
MikoB:
Alll the noise about Tinubu will surely go down by the the time he is sworn in on my may 29,i don't know why most people now, don't think uprightly any longer, it was obvious Tinubu was going to win, immediately pdp got divided with Obi and kwankwaso leaving also there was a G5 faction as well, those of you hating Tinubu better start planning for another election with real strategy not all these propangada and defamation of name, I am not a fan of Tinubu but I don't hate him either, but from the beginning I realised there were only two ways to stop Tinubu and they were 1)God and the 2)was Buhari but Buhari decided to look other way during the primary...

Whether he's sworn in not. He will not last in that office. This entire country will be hell on earth for him. The guy doesn't have the best of health and with enormous signs of metal declination. He just put himself on the heat that will destroy him.

I assure you, he'll not keep what doesn't belong to him, That's guaranteed as the sky is above the earth. BUSINESS IS NO LONGER AS USUAL IN NIGERIA GET IT RIGHT.

AND HOW MARKET WITH YOUR OWN LIFE? How many investments has Tinubu set up for you?

Finally, where's is the man you elected?

6 Likes

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by EraseTheDot: 6:18am On Apr 12, 2023
Pinkybae:

What I have been waiting for.

Chief Chimamanda Ngozi clapped back at Prof Soyinka. Tutored him about who's fascist and why they're fascist πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

" the charitable way of reading Prof Soyinka's comment is Prof Soyinka himself is not given to restraint in language in general" - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

GREAT OBSERVATION πŸ‘

Just as Daniel Bwala suggested Soyinka should engage Ms Adichie in debate not Baba-Ahmed πŸ˜‚

My iconic Ngozi Adichie never failπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Did i hear you say lecture? Lol
Better don't push this girl to die of seizures, Ashebe his father died trying but couldn't get close to Soyinka. You pushed Peter Obi into his political coffin, as if that'll not enough, you still want to use Shimamanda's head to break coconut.

-erase the dot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Pinkybae: 6:25am On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:

I am starting to think In the line of Seun's tweet that she could make an excellent Minister of Information like late Dora Akunyili, because she comiunicate effortlessly her points

However a Presidential Election Spokesperson in an heated Election like Tinubu vs Atiku vs Others is similar to spokesperson of Biden vs Trump election... You can't afford to be diplomatic, your messages must be clear and brutal

As for Respected Nobel laureate Whole Soyinka's stance on calling Datti's fowl Arise tv Interview Fascist... We all know if APC made such comment in Abia where LP Allex Otti won Governorship even Chimanda would get enraged

I totally agree πŸ‘ But I will prefer Dr Yunusa Tanko to be information and communication Minister. Chimamanda can feel education spot. Yunusa Tanko is more skilled in Nigeria politics.
Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Pinkybae: 6:29am On Apr 12, 2023
EraseTheDot:

Better don't push this girl to die of seizures, Ashebe his father died trying but couldn't get close to Soyinka. You pushed Peter Obi into his political coffin, as if that'll not enough, you still want to use Shimamanda's head to break coconut.

-erase the dot

Soyinka's utterances speaks for itself. Totally unrestrained and uneducated. Forget 1986 politically lobbied Noble laureate. He has no bearing intellectually in 2023.

He should just retire with that old accolade than opening his mouth and making fool of himself in 2023.

7 Likes

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Civetcat: 6:30am On Apr 12, 2023
All noise .

1 Like

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Raskimonojendor: 6:34am On Apr 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
When you let emotions get involved, you become less logical and sensible. That's the case of Professor Wole Soyinka who obviously wanted Tinubu to win and he came to the interview to attack those who criticize the flawed selection.
He condemned both sides in that interview on Arise. Your bias is showing.

As for Obidients, once you condemn or speak one word against Peter Obi/Datti, the mob unleashes on that person. Prof Soyinka is not the first person and won't be the last that the rabid dogs mob will attack.

1 Like

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Raskimonojendor: 6:39am On Apr 12, 2023
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot
grin grin grin

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Raskimonojendor: 6:42am On Apr 12, 2023
Pinkybae:

Whether he's sworn in not. He will not last in that office. This entire country will be hell on earth for him. The guy doesn't have the best of health and with enormous signs of metal declination. He just put himself on the heat that will destroy him.

I assure you, he'll not keep what doesn't belong to him, That's guaranteed as the sky is above the earth. BUSINESS IS NO LONGER AS USUAL IN NIGERIA GET IT RIGHT.

AND HOW MARKET WITH YOUR OWN LIFE? How many investments has Tinubu set up for you?

Same thing y'll said about Buhari. Haters even said he had been replaced with Jibril from Sudan. As peoples wished him death and insulted him, Bubu was just becoming fresher.

God pass man.

1 Like

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Strafudeen: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2023
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot

You mean soyinka the author of...eΕ•rr...trials of brother jero...

Hahahahahaha

Hahahaha cheesy

Abeg throw soyinka into the dustbin

2 Likes

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Pinkybae: 6:47am On Apr 12, 2023
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot

If Soyinka understand the meaning of Fascism, he wouldn't have used it inappropriately to describe oppressed young people fighting for a better nation they've been victimized.

APC's projection tactics of accusing others of what they're doing is classical definition of Fascism practiced by German Hitler and USSR Stalin.

Festus Kayamo and APC's threat of DSS arrest of citizens expressing their freedom of expression is another characteristics of Fascism.

APC compromising and using government instuitions to silence citizens and imposing their will is dictionary definition of Fascism.

APC censoring of free Press and slamming fine to control the narrative is Fascism in it's finest.

APC/Buhari tuning off Twitter/social to silence Nigerians is reckless Fascism.

How does Fascism in all of the above context have anything to do with young people who didn't storm INEC offices with full loaded guns to stop the announcement of sham election result like WOLE SOYINKA DID IN 1965.

I noticed APC supporters can't tell right and wrong based on deficit in education.

Sit this one out my friend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by maivd: 6:51am On Apr 12, 2023
She should go and sit down somewhere,her opinion should be relegated to ipob matters. She has now found her voice only because an igbo man is deeply involved in the elections would she have done the same thing if a Yoruba or Hausa man was denied victory. She is not worth the ink she wrote her letter with when it comes to the affairs of this country. How many letters has she written about the Monday forceful sit at home,or she has not heard about the daily killings and arson going on in the south east. We don't need her bigotry on our election affairs. She is clueless on this one her opinion should be fed to the pigs. Long live Peter Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Vinnie2000(m): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2023
Soyinka is a Shameless, Double-faced mofo. πŸ˜’

Criticized Jonathan's PDP Govt Consistently but went MUTE throughout APC'S Catastrophic 8yrs FAILURE regime. undecided

He is Lucky they did NOT set a debate for him and Chimamanda Adichie.
She would have so used him to Wipe the Floor! embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Epistasis(m): 7:38am On Apr 12, 2023
Now she is interested in Nigeria just because her brother lost. One thing that I know for sure is ....come May 29, Asiwaju will be sworn in as the president of the greatest black nation on earth.
Sore losers!

1 Like

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by layzie: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Did we watch the same interview?
Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by layzie: 7:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Epistasis:
Now she is interested in Nigeria just because her brother lost. One thing that I know for sure is ....come May 29, Asiwaju will be sworn in as the president of the greatest black nation on earth.
Sore losers!

Ofcourse, swearing in is the most likely outcome.

Interested just because is her brother, nah, that u can't claim
Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by HNICEARTH: 7:45am On Apr 12, 2023
She smacked soyinka so he could spit out the corn he's bn choking on. Highly cornfused professor trying to urchinate
Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by layzie: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Soyinka is a Shameless, Double-faced mofo. πŸ˜’

Criticized Jonathan's PDP Govt Consistently but went MUTE throughout APC'S Catastrophic 8yrs FAILURE regime. undecided

He is Lucky they did NOT set a debate for him and Chimamanda Adichie.
She would have so used him to Wipe the Floor! embarassed cry

Nah nah nah. Wipe floor? Nah
Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Christistruth03: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2023
Many Obidients act far worse than Facists they behave like the African version of Hitler’s German Nazis
And Ipob behave like the Nazi Gestapo Police that rounded up everyone who disagreed with their vile Ideas

How can People be forced to sit at home by Terrorists every Monday even when they are not in agreement with you

and people like Chimamanda and Iwuanyanwu cannot see anything wrong with it

1 Like

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by XerXers: 7:49am On Apr 12, 2023
Pinkybae:

Soyinka's utterances speaks for itself. Totally unrestrained and uneducated. Forget 1986 politically lobbied Noble laureate. He has no bearing intellectually in 2023.

He should just retire with that old accolade than opening his mouth and making fool of himself in 2023.
Every yoruba achievement is through political lobbying with heavy compromises. Look at how fulanis ruined the country just for Tinubu to ride on their back even to the detriment of his own people.
Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Britishpea: 8:21am On Apr 12, 2023
Pinkybae:

Keep crying on the internet. It would be for 8 years. When you are done you will crawl back to your cave. Assistant God. That’s the way you all cried Buhari won’t last. Obi is the only one who can last while at the presidency! Just pray you don’t kpeme before he concludes his 8 years. Because with the way you are going, hate won’t make u spend one more year on earth.

1 Like

Re: Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. by Pinterest: 9:02am On Apr 12, 2023
Pinkybae:

This was the same thing yall chestbeaters said about Buhari. Guess what?! The Nigga completed two term.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Telling Obi To Wait For 2027, Smart Adeyemi Is Now Crying Over Injustice / Nigeria Ranks 3rd In World Population Growth / Judge Sends A Whole Prophet To Kirikiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.