Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Chimamanda; US Spying On Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda; US Spying On Nigeria (717 Views)

Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) / Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda; US Spying On Nigeria by blackpanda: 6:08am On Apr 12, 2023
I am surprised that nobody is talking about the USA spying on Nigeria during elections. All our online and traditional news outlets and social media appear to be in zombie mode. Or is there something more sinister behinds the scenes.

This brings me to the second issue. How stupid must we always be as Nigerians. We are book smart and intelligent, but also naive and politically immature. Imagine how América would have been laughing behind closed doors at all the ridiculous letters being sent to the after the elections. Maybe they should have even wasted resources bugging our intelligence agencies, since some of our dumb citizens will give them full report anyways.

Why some Nigerians think international community give a hoot about our welfare is beyond me. They are not here to help u. They are here to help themselves and profit from your loss!
Re: Chimamanda; US Spying On Nigeria by madampresh(f): 6:28am On Apr 12, 2023
Do they even care about Africa? These people are parasite to me.
Re: Chimamanda; US Spying On Nigeria by BabaO2: 7:26am On Apr 12, 2023
This lady is just exposing herself negatively, she's not as informed as people thought.
Plagiarizing others works etc.
Why would USA interfere in a sovereign country's election?
This a very low self esteem mentality.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda; US Spying On Nigeria by alade00: 7:27am On Apr 12, 2023
Same US u called to come and interfere in NIG politics
Re: Chimamanda; US Spying On Nigeria by MasterJayJay: 7:34am On Apr 12, 2023
blackpanda:
I am surprised that nobody is talking about the USA spying on Nigeria during elections. All our online and traditional news outlets and social media appear to be in zombie mode. Or is there something more sinister behinds the scenes.

This brings me to the second issue. How stupid must we always be as Nigerians. We are book smart and intelligent, but also naive and politically immature. Imagine how América would have been laughing behind closed doors at all the ridiculous letters being sent to the after the elections. Maybe they should have even wasted resources bugging our intelligence agencies, since some of our dumb citizens will give them full report anyways.

Why some Nigerians think international community give a hoot about our welfare is beyond me. They are not here to help u. They are here to help themselves and profit from your loss!
Americans will not laugh cos of letters. They are laughing cos a drug trafficker was declared the president elect

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda; US Spying On Nigeria by blackpanda: 9:39am On Apr 12, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Americans will not laugh cos of letters. They are laughing cos a drug trafficker was declared the president elect

Actually they are laughing at u wailing and wasting your time over an election that has since been concluded
Re: Chimamanda; US Spying On Nigeria by ickonet: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2023
So we should now allow one of the most dumb, corrupt and unintelligent old man to manipulate, and play on our intelligence, rig the election and continue ruining the country in form of ruling us ab?
Re: Chimamanda; US Spying On Nigeria by alizma: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2023
BabaO2:
This lady is just exposing herself negatively, she's not as informed as people thought.
Are you sure you are as current as you expect people to believe, you mean you are not aware there is a document out there that suggest US soy on Nigeria before, during a d after the election or you are saying nothing is wrong with that?
Re: Chimamanda; US Spying On Nigeria by sirchim(m): 11:02am On Apr 12, 2023
BabaO2:
Does your leaders have high esteem in the first place? They got no shame, so let's drag ourselves out before the world. After all, your president SELECT said, he is ready to fight dirty. So let the game start, until they start doing the right thing.

(1) (Reply)

Between Bishop Onaiyekan, Apc Supporters And Senator Shehu Sani / Finally, Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Controversial Water Bill-punchng / Why Igbo Seaport Can’t Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.