Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

You Can Now Watch My Free Math Content (in Yorùbá) On Ektv - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Can Now Watch My Free Math Content (in Yorùbá) On Ektv (168 Views)

First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China / Free Math Games And Activities Will Get Kids Excited About Learning Math. / View Daily Math Tips And Short Videos Explained In Yorùbá On Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Watch My Free Math Content (in Yorùbá) On Ektv by Lukgaf(m): 6:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Dear Fans of Math in Yorùbá with Lukgaf,

I have some exciting news to share with you all! Starting from this week, my contents will be broadcasted on Ekiti State TV (EKTV) twice a week - every Tuesday and Thursday at 17:30 on their Terrestrial channel as well as Startime Channel113 and social media pages. I am grateful to Ekiti State Television for this wonderful partnership and I hope that you all will join me in watching my shows on the channel.

Not only is this a great opportunity for us to connect, but it is also an opportunity for students who complain about phone and internet to switch their TV to this station on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am looking forward to seeing you all on Ekiti State Television! I hope to partner with more television and radio stations so that you can have access to the contents free of charge in your mother's tongue!

I appreciate the my producer and general manager of the station - Mr Adeola Adesalu and Mr Olu Popoola and all the management of the TV station.

Thank you for your continued support @everyone.

Best regards,
Math in Yorùbá with Lukgaf

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Watch My Free Math Content (in Yorùbá) On Ektv by Lukgaf(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
Please don't forget to join me on Ekiti State Television and StarTimes Channel 113 this evening at 5:30 PM WAT for our weekly program, Ewa Isiro. During the program, I will be explaining mathematics in Yoruba for secondary school students, including JAMBITES, WAEC/NECO/NABTEB candidates, and students from JSS3-SS3.

I encourage you to share this invitation with others, as it promises to be an interesting and informative session.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you there!

(1) (Reply)

Top Online BBA Colleges/universities In India 2023 / One Disadvantage Of War! / 30 April Patna High Court Assistant Answer Key 2023 PDF Download Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.