Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,975 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

What Is Quiet Time And How Do I Observe It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Quiet Time And How Do I Observe It? (230 Views)

As A Christian Do You Still Do Quality Quiet Time? / EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' / The Crises I Observe Between The Church Of God And The Court Of Law. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Quiet Time And How Do I Observe It? by Cimthogwrites(m): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2023
Quiet time is one of the best activities you can ever observe as a Christian. It is an activity that aims at improving your intimacy with God and strengthening your spiritual life.

It usually begins with praising God, then prayers, and Bible study.

But is it all about waking up in the morning, singing praises, praying, and reading the Bible? There is more to this devotional activity.

You need to have the right materials if you want your Quiet time to be effective. This will help you to have a good experience in the presence of God.

What are these materials then?

They include a Bible, Hymn book, watch, devotional guide, quiet time journal, and more.

Out of all these, the quiet time journal is the most uncommon material that people use. But I do not blame them. They probably do not know how important it is.

This is why I am suggesting you read this article on the 👉👉Importance of Keeping A Quiet Time Journal👈👈

1 Share

Re: What Is Quiet Time And How Do I Observe It? by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Cimthogwrites:
â–  [b]Quiet time is one of the best activities you can ever observe as a Christian. It is an activity that aims at improving your intimacy with God and strengthening your spiritual life. It usually begins with praising God, then prayers, and Bible study. [/b]But is it all about waking up in the morning, singing praises, praying, and reading the Bible? There is more to this devotional activity. You need to have the right materials if you want your Quiet time to be effective. This will help you to have a good experience in the presence of God. What are these materials then? They include a Bible, Hymn book, watch, devotional guide, quiet time journal, and more. Out of all these, the quiet time journal is the most uncommon material that people use. But I do not blame them. They probably do not know how important it is.
1. Please stop feeding people lies you are well do not do what you claim. undecided

God, never you could reach him by way of any of the rituals listed. He made it abundantly clear that He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; their sins taint their every request made to Him rendering them filthy, an abomination to God. God however said He answers all — not some — of the prayers of the righteous meaning that God does not care about the rituals but instead about whether one is righteous or not. And righteousness does not come by way of these rituals of yours nor does it come to those who do absolutely nothing. It comes by way of living a life of continuous submission and obedience to God's teachings and commandments — His Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God - John 8 vs 31 - 44 & John 14 vs 15 - 23 & John 15 vs 7 -11. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please I Desperately Need Help / It is Very Important For A Man To Know/find Out Who/what He Is Before Marriage. / The Different Types Of Meditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.