Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo (27727 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Ondo Police Station, Kill Inspector / Augustine Adeoye Arogundade Dies Days After Tawakalitu Abiodun Ayilara Died / FBI: Chika Augustine Odionyenma, Ihediohaโ€™s Ally Wanted For Wire Fraud In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by FireUpNow(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2023
This country sha! Nobody is safe.
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by alhajiabdulbuha: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2023
Nigerians should kill police because they are all corrupt and unrepentant
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by hollywater: 11:42am On Apr 12, 2023
EKONGKING:
South East is no man land ,
Unlike borno state where IDP are housed within the state. The IPOB terror has caused entire Nigeria to house IDPs from south east.

The suffering in south east is too much and each state in country ,should house refugees fleeing from south east in special camp where they would be taken care by U.N.
An eye ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ for an eye ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ simple.
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by Positiveme2020: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2023
DoxxAnon:
A SWAT operative kidnapped from his house with no casualties?

Special Weapons and Tactics for mouth only! Poorly trained security officers !

Iโ€™m not a โ€œSWATโ€ operative but if kidnappers come for me in my house, at least two will die before they even get in the front door

They only know how to exploit ,harrass, and intimidate unarmed Civilians.
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by greypencils: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2023
Yet Lagos is their problem. Lagos is where they want to sanitize. Talking about logs and specks.
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by viodemus: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
This is not good.

I heard some professionals trained in a Saudi Arabia sponsored program, came and did this to this guy, just to use for foreign propaganda.

Am not saying some foolish igbos have not committed evil acts like this in the past, but we are aware that some corners of the nation don't want to have an inclusive security system, so they are eliminating any known threat, that kinda have a little structural insight.

Did you notice that Buhari went for 7 day official visit to Saudi Arabia, I mean, can anybody name one or two things that Saudi produces? or any businesses in Nigeria that saudi Arabia runs? We know that Saudi Arabia has began forging peace with Iran, Yemen, and trying to unite all the arabs and persians, so that they can all have a super terrorist alliance. It is also known that Saudi wants iran to have nuclear weapons, because they plan to buy ready made ones from Pakistan; they plan to do it simultaneously with turkey, iran, and possibly Egypt. So that they can overwhelm the American response. This is one of the reasons Buhari went there, to be on the same page with criminal Tinubu, so that they can start implementing the roles that Saudi assigned for them. It is scary times. But igbos need to stand united, stay aware, hope for the best, prepare for the worst. These terrorist planners are not playing around.

A less understanding person may say how are the two related, well, it is a big between Saudi and others, in their bid to overthrow America, destroy israel, and conquer all of africa and the world. in a smaller step way, they are kpaing the very few igbos in the npf, to use that opportunity to acquire meaner weapons, and then genocide the east.

They will fail. Christians need to be vigilant. Very vigilant. Any igbos working on their behalf need to understand what is at stake. They will enslave and murder you and yours. The enemies are not messing around.

RIP if he was a good person.
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by Charismatic107: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
Deleren:
cry cry cry cry cry

This is bad.. This senseless killing should stop...

Available for sale: Hisense 50-inch Smart UHD 4K TV

Need replacement of screen
All other components are working perfect

Wi-Fi

9/10 Neatness

Price is 30k. Slightly negotiable

My contact is on my signature
Any idea how much the screen cost?
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by frog12: 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
planned assassination
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by Princelumide: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wow... There's so much to fix here, it's not just the screen cos range of the damage can't be ascertain with what I'm seeing here.
Deleren:

Here u av it

Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by mu2sa2: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Deleren:
cry cry cry cry cry

Wi-Fi

9/10 Neatness

The screen is THE tv - once it's gone there's nothing left but carcass of a tv. Btw, the cost of replacing tv screen is almost the same as buying a brand new tv of the same type.
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by Charismatic107: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
Deleren:

Can I see a picture of the TV
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by SonofLothbrok: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
Kudos to the boys.
Any saboteurs in our land must be eliminated.
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by saintruky(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Deleren:

It is.. 80k

Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by MasterTeeUSA: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
I would expect Peter Obi to speak to this...killing of the Inspector of Police...but he does not care. Instead of trying to solve SE crisis, we are reading about his trip to London. Las Las, we will get sense that politicians do not care about us...all of them

ogododo:

https://punchng.com/breaking-gunmen-kill-holidaying-inspector-in-imo/

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Now they will know say rochas was better..

When rochas was there any killer must be found

Is well....Rochas used ...".my people my people " to enchant fake love on his people ....but is well
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by maasoap(m): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
Great141:
Who is given all this bloody gunman this inspiration to do all this

There is a full blown anarchy in South East following the breakdown of law and order, thanks to Kanu.
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by Pharaohny: 5:18am On Apr 13, 2023
What's lexus jeep grin grin grin grin
Lexus naaa brand
Same as jeep ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ and they are both classified as SUVs
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by Godsonkemz(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2023
If the policeman was involved in illegal operations as the case has always been, then I have no sympathy. May such befall all the police officials involved in my case when I was wrongly detained by fraudsters who connived with the police through bribing.
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by saintruky(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2023
Deleren:

Lagos.. Bro

Chat me on my number below

Me Warri...
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by Kfed4ril(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2023
Deleren:
cry cry cry cry cry

Wi-Fi

9/10 Neatness

That screen fit reach 300k

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo by MyExpression(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2023
Scoutvibe:

coordinated attacks on Igbo policemen and you are happy.
see insurgency can't be successful with the support of the local population. if we continue like this, only God will save us

Nobody is happy about the wanton killings.

But the state is not in chaos...life still goes on peacefully

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within โ€“ A Final Warning To Nigerians / Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortomโ€™s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State / Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption โ€“ PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.