Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Anyone With Direct Link To Olamide? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Anyone With Direct Link To Olamide? (380 Views)

Nairaland Rapper, Limerick Just Got Signed To Olamide's YBNL Records / Plus-Sized Woman Twerking To Olamide 'Wo' In Public (Video, Photos) / Funny Video: Muslims Dance To Olamide's Wo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Direct Link To Olamide? by EvangelistMFM(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2023
Good morning house
Iam an upcoming artist and i need to promote my songs
Pls anyone with link to Olamide Badoo?
Pls i solicit your support
DM me pls....08146369059
Re: Anyone With Direct Link To Olamide? by Nbote(m): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2023
Instead of you to go and follow him on his social media handles and tag hi and his close pals and acts, You are here looking for who will scam you

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Direct Link To Olamide? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 12, 2023
Go to a radio station and deliver your debut album for them to promote it for you
Re: Anyone With Direct Link To Olamide? by Johnchrix(m): 7:41am On May 23, 2023
You have many problems i swear
Re: Anyone With Direct Link To Olamide? by zillagears: 11:24am On May 23, 2023
I doubt you are going to get that here.

Re: Anyone With Direct Link To Olamide? by CivilzedTyger(m): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
Oh baddo na my guy na. Na together we dey on paraga for quilox last night self. DM me let me link u up. But I hope you can sing very well sha

(1) (Reply)

Yung6ix - #ONETWEET [notice ~ Prod. By Ballertosh] / Classical Music / Music: Provabs – Heaven Knows Ft. M.I. (prod. By M.I.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.