Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

6 Igbo-owned Oil And Gas Companies In Lagos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Igbo-owned Oil And Gas Companies In Lagos (4035 Views)

20 Most Valuable Igbo-owned Business Brands Ranked / How Buhari's Victory Will Affect The Oil And Gas, Economy Sectors - The Guardian / Aiteo, Seplat Among 5 Top Indigenous Oil And Gas Companies: Today's Echo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Igbo-owned Oil And Gas Companies In Lagos by Emmanuel909090: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
I love igbos
Re: 6 Igbo-owned Oil And Gas Companies In Lagos by 07kjb: 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:
A question for our eastern brothers, are the Niger Delta people not docile and useless anymore because instead of northerners, they are sharing 'awa oyel' with the SE this time?

Keep crying,THE NIGER DELTANS ARE SUPPOSED TO CONTROL MOST OF THE OIL WELLS
Re: 6 Igbo-owned Oil And Gas Companies In Lagos by Ikaeniyan0: 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
akanke79:
He must build seaport in Enugu and make it his oil company headquarter.He should carry his company back to Enugu State.
There's no need for this man
Re: 6 Igbo-owned Oil And Gas Companies In Lagos by Ikaeniyan0: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
christejames:
My own will soon be there but unfortunately, my headquarters won't be in Lagos, just a major office....
My own HQ will be located in Lagos o

Ikoyi or VI to be precise

1 Like

Re: 6 Igbo-owned Oil And Gas Companies In Lagos by Raheeqilmaktoom: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
07kjb:

Keep crying,THE NIGER DELTANS ARE SUPPOSED TO CONTROL MOST OF THE OIL WELLS

Well, this is supposed to be straight forward.
You guys have bashed the ND people since forever lamenting in their behalf how northerners (people you often see in your dreams, your arch nemesis) are running the oil business, I see you being proud to do the same thing you accuse the northerners of.

You should be advocating for greater ND participation in the oil biz but since ethnicity reings supreme in your hearts, you are here celebrating it.

Hypocrisy.
Re: 6 Igbo-owned Oil And Gas Companies In Lagos by 07kjb: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Well, this is supposed to be straight forward.
You guys have bashed the ND people since forever lamenting in their behalf how northerners (people you often see in your dreams, your arch nemesis) are running the oil business, I see you being proud to do the same thing you accuse the northerners of.

You should be advocating for greater ND participation in the oil biz but since ethnicity reings supreme in your hearts, you are here celebrating it.

Hypocrisy.

NIGERIAN oil wells were shared freely get that and stop prolonging issues
Re: 6 Igbo-owned Oil And Gas Companies In Lagos by Figger(m): 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
PureFace1:
i thought you guys said no Igbo man is benefiting from crude oil in Nigeria, that you are being marginalized
Don't be shallow minded, these are successful business men who strived and thrived on their own without government Support. It's quite different from being allocated an oil well. Having an oil well and dealing on petroleum products aren't similar
Re: 6 Igbo-owned Oil And Gas Companies In Lagos by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
07kjb:

NIGERIAN oil wells were shared freely get that and stop prolonging issues

Ah ah, no dey shoot yourself for leg na. 😂
Re: 6 Igbo-owned Oil And Gas Companies In Lagos by PureFace1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
Figger:
Don't be shallow minded, these are successful business men who strived and thrived on their own without government Support. It's quite different from being allocated an oil well. Having an oil well and dealing on petroleum products aren't similar

Keep deceiving yourselves

is there any rich business man in Nigeria without government Support ?

who told you they don't have allocated oil well ?

Only Igbo guys that deal with Oil are legit without government Support to you guys, so delusional

1 Like

Re: 6 Igbo-owned Oil And Gas Companies In Lagos by DonXavi(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
h

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Owners/managers Of Micro, Small And Medium Scale Enterprises Meet Here? / Loans Accessible To Federal/state Government Workers / Start Exporting Garri, Ogbono, Egusi, Okro, Palm Oil With An Empty Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.