Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,381 members, 7,839,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) (42673 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead / Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by Chidexthebest: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tk4all:
i'm begging anyone who is staying in abj or around to come to my rescue.

i was kidnapped by unkwown people for almost week, its a wrong story but i wish to explain my ordeal when i get home.

i did not take my bath for days, i can easily pass as mad man presently.

i dont also have access to my phone and opay again cos they are sending otp to my lost line.

pls i beg anyone aroud here to help.
So how did you type this
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by Ghezo: 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Oneday82:

I was in my middle 20s when Orji Kalu was the Gov. of Abia State. Look at the way he is coming online to talk good about his late wife.

That woman suffered so much in the hands of Kalu and his mom Eunice. The late wife was never paraded as the first lady, story had it then that she was made made anything she stepped her foot in the government house umuahia.

Orji Kalu mother was the AtoZ in Abia State. The then Deputy Gov. Enyinnaya Abaribe also suffer in the hands of the women. May God accept ifeoma soul. As for Kalu n family, God has the final say

Dem.say na im and im mama dey kpansh demsef, say na the juju wey dem do be that. The mama na real jazz woman

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
This man still has a criminal offence hanging on his neck when he was a governor and he still got voted for and he is vying for the position of a senate President.Which kind country be this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by Seriapapa38: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
May her soul Rest In Peace
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by aestake: 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
I pray the fortitude for him to bear the loss. cool
This isn't politics. This is a man mourning his wife. cool
After impoverishing Abians? Abia people have been mourning since he looted them.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by wiseone28: 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tk4all:

i was kidnapped by unkwown people for almost week, its a wrong story but i wish to explain my ordeal when i get home.

i dont also have access to my phone and opay again cos they are sending otp to my lost line.

I am in Abj.. When were you kidnap?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by wiseone28: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
Pionner:

And you look like a mad man.. so the people in the cafe can't help you!
Oh boy... You are the real kidnapper. You want someone to come meet you then you will kidnap the person or rob the person.
Get a life boy. Your story is not adding up.
Don't mind that boy.. He was given a money to share to people but he abscond with the money.. And resurface today with his vague kidnap story.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by tinsel: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Why bury her in US , she no get family in Naija ni

To those politicians stealing and looting what they don't need, death is one sad reality non of you thieves can run away from .
Some of you will just write nonsense. The young generation of nowadays. Do you know the wish of the woman before her death?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by onuman: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Man holding funeral services for his late ex-wife?
Was the late woman not truly his ex-wife?.Hard to understand some things that are happening in Nigeria.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

To those politicians stealing and looting what they don't need, death is one sad reality non of you thieves can run away from .
What is your own? Ig'abu ogbenye buru amaosu?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by onuman: 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
CutieKing:
Ex- wife.....
You divorced a woman but her funeral right is still your responsibility..
Men dey try sha.
Unexplainable.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by witsel4(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
This woman suffered in Orji Uzor and his mother's hand

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by Bfly: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
America?
Ex-wife?

Na wa o
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by highchief1: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
fergie001:

Orji Uzor Kalu

sad.Death matter get as e be.Na why I Dey try enjoy.That casket na everybody final place.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by highchief1: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

baba not at death.this ur cmmment no good
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by highchief1: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters we will all end up like this one day, so please let's do good
our good go stl be like bad.There’s Nthg to do
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Rip the dead,
Orji will not have better chance to carry Abuja olosho
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by LivingSage: 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
LivingSage:
Are you lone where you are?
No passers-by?

They can be more of help to you than coming on Nairaland.

Which(whose) phone are you using to type and respond?

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by MasterTeeUSA: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
First, the cost to move her from US to Naija is a consideration. Though Senator Kalu is rich, the family might still think it is not necessary. Second, the children might be US based, and would like the opportunity to visit her grave often. Burying her in the village in Nigeria will not allow them to do that, and Third, that might be her wish that she should be buried in the USA not her village or Nigeria. Let us NOT make assumptions.

LET THE DEAD bury their DEAD - Matthew 8: 22

LagosFirstSon:

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by abobote: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
RIP

Your husband is a thief though
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by MadarasBlade(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
24SEVEN:
Evil man. Why Bury her in the US?? Why not bring her to Nigeria let her relations confirm its her corpse.

Evil man.

Very evil man.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by abobote: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
First, the cost to move her from US to Naija is a consideration. Though Senator Kalu is rich, the family might still think it is not necessary. Second, the children might be US based, and would like the opportunity to visit her grave often. Burying her in the village in Nigeria will not allow them to do that, and Third, that might be her wish that she should be buried in the USA not her village or Nigeria. Let us NOT make assumptions.

Talking in the rubbish
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

She no get family! Those people standing there are spirits! What a stupid question!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by GoodLord95: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hin late ex wife looks like US citizen
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:

Bros you really get time to dey explain to that guy
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Rip the dead,
Orji will not have better chance to carry Abuja olosho
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by wizdooarchy3(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tk4all:

kindly call police@ asokoro on 07055095260
but how come u said u don't have access to your phone and your using Nairaland?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by lereinter(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tk4all:

No police station around there
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by francotunsco: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
RIP to her.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
LivingSage:
My condolences OUK

How's that your concern?
May not mean to you but as an Igbo man. Buring someone outside their ancestral home is the biggest insult you can give to him

Lack of money
The person commited and offence and is banished
.or they killed themselves
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by Minime10(f): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
How come I'm seeing "my late ex-wife"
Did they divorce b4 now
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by emezuo17: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tk4all:

. How did you type and upload this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning / France Returns Artifact Exported From Nigeria Illegally. See Photo / Abacha Loot: Al-Mustapha Talks About How Funds Were Taken Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.