Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Lampard: Real Madrid Are Favourite To Win Champions League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lampard: Real Madrid Are Favourite To Win Champions League (211 Views)

Chelsea Players Celebrate Win, Champions League Final In Dressing Room (Photos) / Who Is Your Favourite To Win Ballon D'or 2019? / Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lampard: Real Madrid Are Favourite To Win Champions League by solbase10(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Chelsea’s interim manager, Frank Lampard has topped Real Madrid to win this year’s UEFA Champions League.

Recall that Chelsea will face Real Madrid in today’s quarter-final first leg at the Santiago Bernabeu.

However, Lampard has urged his players to relish being the underdogs in the tie.

The game would be the former England midfielder’s second in charge of the Blues, after they lost 1-0 at Wolves in the Premier League last weekend.

Madrid are currently second in LaLiga, but thrashed Liverpool at the round-of-16 stage and hammered Barcelona 4-0 at Camp Nou to advance 4-1 on aggregate in the Copa del Rey.

“Are Real Madrid favourites? Yes and I understand why. That’s the difficulty of our season. I don’t think that is a problem.

“There is no better carrot in football than trying to prove people wrong, being the underdog and have a good result. It’s one of the best things I’ve been part of. I think that is a nice challenge for us,” Lampard said.

(1) (Reply)

ANALYSIS: Chelsea Lost To Frank Lampard's Tactical Ineptitude, Not Real Madrid / ANALYSIS: Chelsea Have A Joao Felix Difficult Problem: Pulse Sports / Premier League - Leeds United VS Liverpool Prediction & Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.