Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) (55343 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) / Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by onadana: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Why are all of them smiling like the black sheep of the family is gone?

RIP to the dead.

Honestly,I wonder.Odd.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by byteem: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
Nemesis0147:
They don’t look like people who are mourning Abi the woman don too old or sick?

I tire
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by Freezyhot(f): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
drake2:
Please I need clarity on; "His late ex- wife" statement.

Were they divorced before her death? And for how long if yes?

How does the clarity put food on ur table? Or how does that affect u personally?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
drake2:

Wife ran away cos of his evil and occultic nature

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
clockwisereport:

Who told you wives always die first? Based on my experience, men mostly die before their wives.

I think both statements are correct. The woman was his wife. Again, she is late.

It is right to say "his late wife".
It is also right to say "his late ex-wife"

The second statement suggests that she stopped being his wife immediately she stopped breathing.
stopped confusing us.
What will you call her if they have divorced before her death?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by Father4all: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
yarimo:
This is the kind of place obi like to attend just to beg VIPs to snap pictures with them, instead of praying for the Dead one undecided undecided
rubbish talk from senseless person
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
If your late wife have all these qualities which you have written then why is she your ex wife
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
Once Biafra States is restored people will not be dying anyhow as in Nigeria state.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by drake2(m): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
Freezyhot:

How does the clarity put food on ur table? Or how does that affect u personally?

I am a farmer; food and table not a challenge.

Personally, if she became his ex before her passing; why is Mr. Orji playing a leading role in her burial? And also deciding an open casket view?. Would she have approved it?

Personally also, to corroborate previous comments on this thread; why are there no visible show of grief and sadness? But photo shoots and display-ionism as if they were happy the source of their headaches had gone forever?

Did I answer your food and table query? Including my personal concerns?

I don't trust these desperate, overambitious and fetish MALE ritualists. After the money has come, their First wives hardly live long happily without cancer, HBP and Terminal sicknesses, including more disrespectful younger wives by the men.

If Orji is expectedly older than his "late ex-wife"; this should have been the time to enjoy his money and not be described as "ex-wife" and then "late". The older Orji ought to DIE first, why she and her children enjoy life!.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by Benega9(m): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
Rip to the dead...

Chai kanayo o. Kanayo ways
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by BigIyanga: 1:03am On Apr 13, 2023
yarimo:
This is the kind of place obi like to attend just to beg VIPs to snap pictures with them, instead of praying for the Dead one undecided undecided
Notice that his wife died in abroad-US and family lives there. The closest you have come abroad is touching your tv screen… but Obi can also afford to send all his family members abroad… but partisan brigands like you dont even have intl passport..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by Unrated900(m): 5:03am On Apr 13, 2023
Why are those ones laughing!!!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by eldoradoxx: 6:27am On Apr 13, 2023
Even while he was Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu:s mother was the first lady and Mama Excellency as she was called while the Ex-wife was a nobody. They relegated the woman to the back bench in Orji's life. They were not married at the time of her death, so she is an ex wife.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by bigtt76(f): 7:13am On Apr 13, 2023
I believe so cos she was never in the picture as first lady during his tenure as governor. Rather his mother was the prominent face.

drake2:

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:25am On Apr 13, 2023
patorial:

It says from the writing she had been gone and buried, this is like a memorial.

Buried Ke... Who come dey for coffin? The woman picture Abi doll?

Except there's something else o, I don't understand why they are all smiling and looking happy

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2023
eldoradoxx:
Even while he was Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu:s mother was the first lady and Mama Excellency as she was called while the Ex-wife was a nobody. They relegated the woman to the back bench in Orji's life. They were not married at the time of her death, so she is an ex wife.

His mother was/occupied the position of first lady? That's absurd Na

If they were separated/divorced before her death, he must have done a lot to keep it away from the media...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by saintbillion(m): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:

His mother was/occupied the position of first lady? That's absurd Na

If they were separated/divorced before her death, he must have done a lot to keep it away from the media...
It's not something new. Orji mother was the first lady in Abia state. The wife was a nobody and never in her lifetime representated Abia state as the first lady, Orji mother never allow that to happen. His mother is a great witch sha. Very diabolical woman

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:

It's not something new. Orji mother was the first lady in Abia state. The wife was a nobody and never in her lifetime representated Abia state as the first lady, Orji mother never allow that to happen. His mother is a great witch sha. Very diabolical woman

Mehn, this is serious o... If Na me be the woman also, I go just jejeli comot the house for them, fa
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by FireUpNow(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2023
This man has daughters oo
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by drake2(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2023
bigtt76:
I believe so cos she was never in the picture as first lady during his tenure as governor. Rather his mother was the prominent face.

Wow!.
Many thanks. Now I got it and most comments on this thread confirmed our suspicions.

Madam Ifeoma might not have had a happy life after all. Looking deeply into her eyes in one of her pictures with her child, she appeared subdued and in pains.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2023
So happy for d death of Mrs Orji. Yes! The woman has seen shege. Each time she is Nigeria, it's one mental case to another. She has never enjoyed her marriage in Nigeria. May she go rest in peace I beg
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by sharone21(f): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2023
Lullified:
Why tagging EX wife nah

Ha ba

This is also used/ implied when someone who was previously occupying a position dies

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by Archie30: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Why are all of them smiling like the black sheep of the family is gone?

RIP to the dead.

Nasty people. Posing for photos and smiling!!! Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by saintbillion(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
Archie30:

Nasty people. Posing for photos and smiling!!! Disgusting
I'm sure their worst nightmare is gone
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by osidion2020(m): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
Why do you keep getting an erection over peter obi...I am suspecting you already.
yarimo:
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
>
Their families live abroad….
While they’re looting and destroying Nigeria.
angry

RIP to the deceased.
>
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) by saintbillion(m): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
9jaRealist:
>
Their families live abroad….
While they’re looting and destroying Nigeria.
angry

RIP to the deceased.
>
Aswear my brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos / President Buhari Abandons Lunch For Mosque (Photos) / EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.