Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

[fearless Energy Drink]- Day1 Of 7 - Creative Challenge - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / [fearless Energy Drink]- Day1 Of 7 - Creative Challenge (311 Views)

Freeway Tropical Crush The Best Soda Drink In The UK / The Best Way To Become Fearless 3d Animation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[fearless Energy Drink]- Day1 Of 7 - Creative Challenge by TsbAfrica: 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/7fGEegJuIso?feature=share

I recently started losing weight ... Creative weight I mean, or in other words I got sucked up into the mindless scrolling of social media and totally derailed my goals. That was a rollercoaster for a couple of months until a couple of days ago, I came to the realization that i was getting blunt or rather dull, I had been drained of my creative juices... I pondered on this for sometime and decided to fight back with with all the savagery that exists within me but before I get called into the arena to faceoff with the gladiators, I decided to do a little 7 day challenge and let you guys be the judge.

Ever since I laid my eyes on a bottle of fearless I could careless what anybody had to say about energy drinks, I fell in love with it, the design, the elegance, the packaging and most noticably, the taste hmmm... So what better brand to start my challenge with than to do a mock advert for fearless... Below also I will attach a small 1 minute clip on the making .

Now I still trying to get my bearing so please go easy on me but feedback will be a great motivation for me during the duration of this challenge. Anyway enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Dt1gz71dc

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Brand Stand Out With Premium Designs / Need Cartoon Asap / Camera For Sale (no Battery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.