Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries (16993 Views)

APC Adopts Direct Primary, Set To Reclaim Edo From PDP / APC Adopts Direct Primaries For Edo Governorship Election Candidate / 2019: Tinubu Hails Osinbajo As Lagos APC Adopts Direct Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has adopted a direct mode of primaries for the conduct of the forthcoming Kogi Governorship Primary Election slated for April 14.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the party informed the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) of its decision to adopt the direct primary mode in a letter dated April 6.

The letter, which was signed by the party’s Acting National Chairman, Abubakar Kyari, and made available to newsmen on Wednesday in Abuja, followed an earlier one to the commission dated Jan. 25.

The letter read in part: “We refer to our earlier letter dated January 25th 2023, with reference no: APC/NHDQ/INEC/19/023/191.

“Wherein we notified the commission of the mode of the primary election for the conduct of the Gubernatorial Primary Election in Kogi State.

“However, our great party, the APC, has reviewed the modalities for the conduct of the gubernatorial primary election in Kogi, and has, therefore, resorted to adopting the direct mode of primary election instead of the indirect mode as earlier communicated,”
it said.

According to the letter, there would be a Special Congress to ratify the candidate with the highest number of votes at the primary election in the state scheduled for Saturday, April 15.

The Kogi governorship election had been fixed for Nov. 11 by INEC.

DAILY POST

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by IyaTola: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
grin
After over 3 years on nairaland with over 6k+ likes 45 topics and 56,789 views on my topics
I am first to comment, y'all know what to do
Are you single and would like to mingle?
Join ITK relationship group
https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/DhwGCgNx4hM7u2Fu1TFNz7
Modified
Some of y'all asking what network I am using it's called connektbroadband

10 Likes

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by 11timothy11: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hmm
Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by Ezedavo12(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Party of pigs

15 Likes

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by Stanweezy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Evil party

6 Likes

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by Vyzz: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
smiley
Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by Dude397(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Only God will save us
Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by Dannyset(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
grin

The headless mob already shedding tears above over the party that defeated and bruise their nose in the Feb 25th election.

Instead of them to organize their Liversault party and try their luck in Kogi, they are shedding crocodile tears as usual.

Una tears go continue for another 8 years, making 16 years of gnashing of teeth.

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by Ezeanya7(m): 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
Okay na
Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by Johnjanrt: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
cheesy
No preferred candidate by the party probably.
Another red herring from the ruling party to confused its enemies. Oya who'll be Ellupi's candidate to lose?

4 Likes

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by Xxxxtentacion2: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
Rigging loading....
Yaya bello wants to be the Tinubu of Kogi state....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by phemmie06(m): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
Anyone they like they should choose but my prayer is that the best man win and not party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by Flier: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
I wonder why Labour Party can not field CHINEDU In Kogi state to Test his popularity.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by MorolayoVictor(m): 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ologogoro gbogbo
Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by kingsways: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Vote Onoja my man

1 Like

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by FreeStuffsNG: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hmmm. It is fair enough and may still favour the preferred candidate of Mr Yahaya Bello.
check my signature for free stuffs!

35 Likes

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by samwillyco1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Evil party and people
Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by datola: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
James Faleke is going to try his popularity again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by sms4sure(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
If you're not pleased, go court.

1 Like

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by OkayDaddy: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
Dino should fly LP's ticket.
At least his pigs from across the Niger will be able to lick his asz properly.
That way, he will be guaranteed to lose.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by afbstrategies: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
Let’s hope APC will ask useless YAKUBU to run it for them 😀😀 shocked
Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by 2xcavg4fa: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
I have an Affiliate training Package course I risked to purchase for 50k because I wanted financial freedom and it's worth it.
I haven't started practicing because my laptop got faulty and I do not have enough fund's to start paying for ads to get subscribers yet.
I want to give my access out for 5k.

I would even give you a free done for you lead funnel page.
My proofs & receipt are readily available. Please buy from me Rich Nairalanders..

The package also comes with bonuses like:

(1) Over 200 bonuses apps you can use as incentives for your prospective subscribers.

(2) Many Email swipes, so you don't have to be writing sale's letters. Just copy and paste.

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by OkayDaddy: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Flier:
I wonder why Labour Party can not field CHINEDU In Kogi state to Test his popularity.

Go and ask what Igalas did to Aniebo, the thief who gave birth to Chinedu's wife.

No Igbo man dare contests in Kogi, None.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by id4sho(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ambode treatment wink naso Andy Uba got high votes in APC primaries but couldn't get good votes during elections grin
wayo wayo electionstongue

1 Like

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by DanAugust2021: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
Good one, a popular candidate will win at the primary election, and will go on to win the general election if other political parties don't adopt the direct primaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by Nastrademus(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
Who cares though, seun should do something about this baby moderator called mind44 or else we'll leave nairaland for him, he's too tribalistic and biased, he banned me for telling him the truth, I don't care, nairaland is for lasy, jobless, tribalistic (like mind44) and political touts, do your worse mind44

2 Likes

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by Risingblue008(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
A nother
P roclaimed
C riminal.

1 Like

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by Ireportlive: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
Faleke vs Onoja
Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by Floxyijeoma(f): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
Dannyset:
grin

The headless mob already shedding tears above over the party that defeated and bruise their nose in the Feb 25th election.

Instead of them to organize their Liversault party and try their luck in Kogi, they are shedding crocodile tears as usual.

Una tears go continue for another 8 years, making 16 years of gnashing of teeth.
I'm glad the gnashing spared none whether APC supporter or not. Smiling and gnashing bigot

1 Like

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by sogodihno: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ezedavo12:
Party of pigs

Ruling party, you mean.

It is labour Party, that's party of braindead animals

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prove Allegations Of Fake Credentials Against Me, Soyinka Dares Accusers / Gov. Ikpeazu Cuts Own Salary, Travelling Allowance By 50% / Massive Protest In Afikpo, Ebonyi Against EEDC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.