Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,725 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Actress Peju Ogunmola Goes Through A Spark Of Trauma On Set As A Gun Was Pointed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Peju Ogunmola Goes Through A Spark Of Trauma On Set As A Gun Was Pointed (373 Views)

The Moment Veteran Actress, Peju Ogunmola Got Angry On Set After She Was Shot / Peju Johnson: Sugar Daddies, Reason Some Girls Can’t Settle Down / Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Peju Ogunmola Goes Through A Spark Of Trauma On Set As A Gun Was Pointed by Featuredgist: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
Actress Peju Ogunmola Goes Through A Spark Of Trauma On Set As A Gun Was Pointed At Her
The actress got so angry at the producer after her fellow actor pointed the gun at her, as she says that’s not what the producer told her.
Traumatic experience is real and people should respect that.

Watch video on....

https://featuredgist.com/actress-peju-ogunmola-goes-through-a-spark-of-trauma-on-set-as-a-gun-was-pointed-at-her/

(1) (Reply)

Rema Takes A Lead With New Single "Charm". / What I Noticed About Garri / While May Is Still Mourning, Yul Edochie Reacts As Judy Austin Breaks Silence On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.