Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Omo Adugbo Relaunches Citizens Support Foundation; Targets Widows, Orphans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omo Adugbo Relaunches Citizens Support Foundation; Targets Widows, Orphans (323 Views)

Sit At Home Order: 100% Of Anambra Citizens Support Gov Soludo! / Twenty Years After, Sanwo-Olu Relaunches, Expands Jigi-bola Programme / See How PDP Grass Root Support Foundation Analyze President Buhari' Waec(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omo Adugbo Relaunches Citizens Support Foundation; Targets Widows, Orphans by Jimsonjaat96(m): 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Omo Adugbo Relaunches Citizens Support Foundation; Targets Widows, Orphans and Less Privileged Students/Pupils.

The 2023 PDP House of Assembly Candidate for Ojomu Balogun Constituency, Comr. Salahudeen A Lukman Opeloyeru popularly and fondly called Eluku-Omoadugbo by fans and supporters has relaunched his Citizens Support Foundation(CSF).

The youthful, useful and resourceful NEW GENERATION AMBASSADOR appreciates the good people of OFFA for their unwavering support and show of love towards him during the last general election where he contested for State House of Assembly seat under the major opposition party, PDP.

"Regardless of the outcome, I feel highly loved and accepted by our people. As a Muslim with strong faith in Allah (SWA), I believe it's not the time ordained by Allah for me to represent our people, hence our inability to clinch the seat. However, to whom much is given, much is expected. This informed my decision to relaunch this foundation to support our people. The foundation will focus more on widows, orphans and educationally less privileged ones within and outside Offa community", Omo Adugbo stated.

Speaking about his next political move, Eluku emphatically stated that only God knows the future, adding that he is a proud member of PDP and an unapologetic loyalist of Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki (CON) who gave him the rare opportunity and support to run under a great party, PDP, without considering his poor background. "I shall never be an ingrate to a man who has helped me and my political career", he said.

"I share a philosophy that God's time is always the best. As for those running down Dr Saraki's Goodwill and spreading hatred against the good man, I'm certain that their evil will hunt them sooner or later. As it has been discovered that all the lies against Dr Saraki prior to the 2019 General Election: Monthly deduction from Kwara Allocation, Sales of All Kwara investments under Harmony among others, were all fallacious propaganda aimed at discrediting the outstanding personality of our leader, so will the concocted lies and deception packaged to incite OFFA people against Dr Saraki and the Dynasty be exposed soon. Almighty Allah is not wicked and doesn't appreciate evil doers", Comr. Salahudeen stated.

Eluku appealed to the good people of Offa to kindly consider the new generation of leaders (Youths in Politics) with strong political will, enthusiasm, exposure, dedication and commitment to turn things around positively above any party affiliation and loyalty.

Furthermore, he apologised on behalf of PDP for the party's shortcomings in the past and appealed to everyone to let go of the past and forge ahead for the progress of our fatherland. No one is perfect except Almighty Allah (SWA).

"We have no control over the past, but as young emerging leaders, the present and the future is still in our care and control by God's grace.

Bi aba gbagbe Oro anna .. Ani re ni ba sere. Be si ni omitintun ti ru, eja tutun tiwo nue", he proverbed in Yoruba.

Signed:
©OmoAdugbo Media Team.

(1) (Reply)

Army Arrest Bandit’s Arm Supplier, Recover Over 2000 Ammunition, Magazines In Ka / Lai Mohammed Calls Out Obi For Keeping Quiet Over Datti-ahmed’s Comment / Ex-American Mental Health Counsellor, Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.