Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir (1110 Views)

'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus / Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation / Between David Hundeyin And Adamu Garba On DW TV As They Defend Obi And Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by Melezenawii: 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
Chiamanda Must write UK to Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by Odin13: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
Impish talk from stupid human

Mention one Obi’s crime ?

Time
Wasters ..

If na me be Obi.. I for the bounce with muscle .. like the spread hands .. like say na me get ground.. like na me get air wey dem Dey breath

For years nothing .. clean sheet from a Nigerian politcian.,

Maybe tomorrow.. but as for this night .. Walahi nothing

Man like Obi no Dey two for Nigeria politics

1 Like

Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by Feintline: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
No need for chimamanda to answer you fleufsu pikin.
I call on distinguished senator shehu sani to remind this young elrufai boy of who he is. grin

2 Likes

Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by Ireportlive: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
grin

Uk use Obi catch cruise.... Small boy forming greatness at the international scene

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by LesbianBoy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
This mumu boy again angry
Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by Saga16: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
She should warn Sunak severely.

3 Likes

Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by Brendaniel: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
If they tell me this guy is on drugs I will believe...
Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by clearcrystal: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
She should warn Sunak never to try that again with Obi the Messiah

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by inoki247: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
if this boy try to com out in future to contest for anything na all him Tweet dem go use du receipt for him like that GRV guy wey use him stupidity play to APC hand....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by Delphi(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
It's people that really check out tweeps from peeps like this el-rufai son, adamu garba, bashir ahmad etc that I salute. These guys are not productive, never!. They just sit on corrupt influence to comment garbage and insult the sensibilities of other hard working Nigerians.
Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by Ihateheadslamer: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
Let there be Biafra

Nigeria no work
Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by Godjone(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Who be this gworo eater again

1 Like

Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by Frank688915: 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
children of hate collect today no be small grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by aswani(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Chimamanda collecting wotowoto, this is so unfair.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by BiafranPatriot: 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Op....no more IPOB news??

You go cry torrents and Thiefnubuu is a certified kriminal...spits
Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by Napata77: 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Feintline:
No need for chimamanda to answer you fleufsu pikin.
I call on distinguished senator shehu sani to remind this young elrufai boy of who he is. grin

ASK YOUR STUPID SHEHU MUMU..

WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING A POLYGAMIST?

THAT IS AFRICAN CULTURE.

IT IS EVEN HIS ISLAMIC CULTURE.

CONFUSED MAN THAT'S 'MUSLIM' IN NAME ONLY, BUT THINKS/ACTS/LOOKS CHRISTIAN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by Emma513: 1:28am On Apr 13, 2023
YES SHE IS GOING WRITE HOW TO BE A DRUG PRESIDENT THROUGH INECgrin
Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by Raskimonojendor: 2:11am On Apr 13, 2023
Biden has just finished acting on her previous letter.

2 Likes

Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by HilcomTech(m): 2:18am On Apr 13, 2023
Godjone:
Who be this gworo eater again

Emma513:
YES SHE IS GOING WRITE HOW TO BE A DRUG PRESIDENT THROUGH INECgrin

Delphi:
It's people that really check out tweeps from peeps like this el-rufai son, adamu garba, bashir ahmad etc that I salute. These guys are not productive, never!. They just sit on corrupt influence to comment garbage and insult the sensibilities of other hard working Nigerians.

Brendaniel:
If they tell me this guy is on drugs I will believe...

LesbianBoy:
This mumu boy again angry

Odin13:

Time
Wasters ..

If na me be Obi.. I for the bounce with muscle .. like the spread hands .. like say na me get ground.. like na me get air wey dem Dey breath

The headless mob are in sifia pains and are crying upandan

1 Like

Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by Tingotoe: 2:27am On Apr 13, 2023
Odin13:

Time
Wasters ..

That's your Messiah not ours and we rejected him at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by alanto: 6:03am On Apr 13, 2023
Odin13:

Time
Wasters ..

But Tru Tru asgard are we supposed to allow this stand? Remember the Obidients stands for justice tho I know you are not Obidient... Lol on another note, how una PDP supporters take switch una loyalty from Atiku to Peter Obi post election should be studied in Cambridge. Even you wey dey shout Tinubu must contest "must" and North23 don dey seriously Obidient post election...

INEC don scatter una plan... INEC say una go need to remove Atiku from the race before obi can claim mandate. Obi petitions are baseless.. why you think obi run commot for naija
Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by theophorus(m): 6:04am On Apr 13, 2023
Some people just like wahala.
Wait make people like Hundeyin do some Investigating on the matter so that we can know who/what caused the problem.

If we don't get to the root of the matter, upcoming generations will not get the appropriate narrative.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by Odin13: 6:46am On Apr 13, 2023
alanto:

But Tru Tru asgard are we supposed to allow this stand? Remember the Obidients stands for justice tho I know you are not Obidient... Lol on another note, how una PDP supporters take switch una loyalty from Atiku to Peter Obi post election should be studied in Cambridge. Even you wey dey shout Tinubu must contest "must" and North23 don dey seriously Obidient post election...

INEC don scatter una plan... INEC say una go need to remove Atiku from the race before obi can claim mandate. Obi petitions are baseless.. why you think obi run commot for naija

Good morning..
Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2023
Melezenawii:
Chiamanda Must write UK to Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir
Nope!

It's your turn to write now Basiru. If e sure for you, try it and rot in jail!

Tinubu is a drug baron!
Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:50am On Apr 13, 2023
alanto:

Obi run comot for Naija? grin grin

So it's no longer Tinubu that ran away since after the election and all his lackeys have been looking for him?

Kikikiki 😝😝
Re: Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:51am On Apr 13, 2023
theophorus:
Some people just like wahala.
Wait make people like Hundeyin do some Investigating on the matter so that we can know who/what caused the problem.

If we don't get to the root of the matter, upcoming generations will not get the appropriate narrative.

Thanks.
True.

Tinubu is a drug mafia. He can do anything no matter how devilish to retain his mandate.

But he jammed the wrong person.

(1) (Reply)

A Message To The Tribal Warlords / New Pictures Of Benin City T hisGlobe.com / Swearing-in Tinubu Prove That Many Nigerian Pastors Need To Return To God: Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.