Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) (567 Views)

Christians... Come And See.. / Christians, Come And Answer This Question. / Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by Darren95: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
I’m in tears. Very painful and shameful.

Our ancestors are angry with us.

Africa open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by Darren95: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
I’m crying

Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by Kobojunkie: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Darren95:
■ Very painful and shameful. Our ancestors are angry with us. Africa cry for yourself.
What do you hope to gain by asking this question?

Are you at least willing to also acknowledge the part your ancestors played in the selling of their own brothers to strangers as slaves? Christianity, the religion, is not solely to blame for those atrocities. undecided
Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by Ireportlive: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
It's far more complicated than that

Africans kidnapped Africans torture fellow Africans, charm and prepare them for slavery

White buys Africans and its human resources, agricultural resources, minerals resources and give finished products

2 Likes

Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by Darren95: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What do you hope to gain by asking this question? undecided

Who do you gain by asking such question as a defense to what these people did to your parents?

I am ashamed of your foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by shortgun(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Leave the white man alone, we are responsible for all our problems.

Have you noticed pump attendants during scarcity?
Do you know how long it takes access bank customer care to reply emails?
Did you notice POS operators when cash was scarce?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
Darren95:
■ Who do you gain by asking such question as a defense to what these people did to your parents? I am ashamed of your foolishness
1. They didn't do anything to my parents as my parents instead admit to selling their own brothers to strangers for mere change — their hands' arent clean in this either. If you are not ashamed of your foolishness, at least admit to the part your own parents/ancestors played in that evil. undecided
Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by Darren95: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:
It's far more complicated than that

Africans kidnapped Africans torture fellow Africans, charm and prepare them for slavery

White buys Africans and its human resources, agricultural resources, minerals resources and give finished products

That’s how you were brainwashed. Not true.

The whites lied to our obas,chiefs, traditional rulers that they are taking our people to overseas for better a life and they will be back.

They never knew it was for slavery. They never returned.
Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by Darren95: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. They didn't do anything to my parents as my parents admit to selling their own brothers to strangers for mere change. If you are not ashamed of your foolishness, at least admit to the part your own parents/ancestors played in that evil. undecided

You are brainwashed.

The question is: the same people who took our ancestors for slavery are the same people teaching you how to make heaven?
Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by Kobojunkie: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
Darren95:
■ That’s how you were brainwashed. Not true. The whites lied to our obas,chiefs, traditional rulers that they are taking our people to overseas for better a life and they will be back. We never knew it was for slavery. They never returned.
1. See African foolishness! So, they were taking your brothers and sisters to a better life, yet they not only paid you for them, you watched as they were led away in chains? This here is the problem of the black man, always looking for excuses and reasons not to accept his part of the blame. lipsrsealed
Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
Darren95:
■ You are brainwashed.
■ The question is: the same people who took our ancestors for slavery are the same people teaching you how to make heaven?
1. I am brainwashed for admitting my ancestors were complacent in selling their own brothers and sisters into slavery. undecided

2. The same people are also selling you Education, Technology, etc., as well as the better life you are now able to have in Nigeria. Are you also willing to abandon all that as well? undecided
Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by headofschool: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
Have you ever prayed to your local god? be it amadioha, ogun, osun etc..how did you go about it
Now do your research very well, even the whites have their gods, na them serve idol pass...all those baphometh etc..

Slavery was pure power tussle, we take over lands of less powerful people in Africa too, the whites invaded Africa and overpowered Africa not because of religion but they felt it was a means to extend their dominance. Ethiopia was never colonised, they fought off the whites.

If you want to fight the whites, start by refusing to use anything not made in Africa including your phone😊. freedom fighter

where was amadioha when they shot your grand fathers. Don't kiss their ass by loving what they make (their technology, their women, their houses and cars) . pray to amadioha to give you wisdom to advance in technology...don't love oyinbo lifestyle and hate oyinbo religion, you have hate both, you have to be angry with anything made by oyinbo 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by 9jamustchange: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
Inability to differentiate between government and church is your problem. Even now, many governments are still committing unimaginable atrocities, you can't just attribute them to Christianity simply because the perpetrators are white.
Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by rickpat(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
i think the OP is terribly misinformed..

the day Africans like you start to take responsibility for their actions and inactions, Africa would be a better place...

this attitude of always shifting blame to other races is not only lame and lazy but highly irresponsible...and this is the bedrock of the useless POLITICANS and government seen across west Africa...ALWAYS SHIFTING BLAME
Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by Steep: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
You mean the way blacks used their fellow blacks for rituals to serve their local dieties and enslave other blacks?
Our ancestors are just as wicked as other races and modern blacks two.
Every human is wicked, every one has committed sin regardless of colour, status or gender.
Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by LottiOk: 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
Oma se oooh

Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by MindHacker9009(m): 1:44am On Apr 13, 2023
Traditional religion has failed, christianity has failed, Islam have all failed Nigeria, time we should try reformed Judaism
Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by Kobojunkie: 1:48am On Apr 13, 2023
MindHacker9009:
Traditional religion has failed, christianity has failed, Islam have all failed Nigeria, time we should try reformed Judaism
And this suggestion is equally of brain damage on your part since Judaism is a religion that claims to have its foundation in the Constitutional Law of the state of Israel as constituted by God in the Land of Canaan. How in the world is that going to help Nigeria and Nigerians who are removed from Israel and the land of Canaan for crying out loud! grin

ROFLMAO!
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by Maynman: 4:00am On Apr 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And this suggestion is equally of brain damage on your part since Judaism is a religion that claims to have its foundation in the Constitutional Law of the state of Israel as constituted by God in the Land of Canaan. How in the world is that going to help Nigeria and Nigerians who are removed from Israel and the land of Canaan for crying out loud! grin

ROFLMAO!

Judaism goes beyond the “state of israel”.
Abraham is the father of Judaism and he is not an Israelite or a jew.
The “God” in Judaism is called yahweh.
Jesus literally means yahweh saves.
What did jesus say was the greatest commandment? Shema Yisrael

Who is yahweh, kobojunkie?

1 Like

Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:45am On Apr 13, 2023
Darren95:

I’m in tears. Very painful and shameful. Our ancestors are angry with us. Africa open your eyes.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, it's a pity but this has nothing to do with Christianity.
To illustrate imagine a white boy hating you simply because his dad was defrauded by a black fraudster, do you think such hatred could be justified?
The people who came doing all that to Africans aren't Christians but politicians and business men who wants to make money at all cost.
The African gods never justified fraudsters so how do you think the God of Abraham views people mistreating their fellowman like what you posted in the name of Jesus Christ who taught his disciples to be cautious as serpents and harmless as doves {Matthew 10:16} Jesus condemned anyone intimidating others with weapons! Matthew 26:52

So my friend don't just conclude that someone is a babber simply because he's holding a clippers until he's able to make a fine haircut {Matthew 7:16-18} likewise don't conclude that what happened centuries ago was carried out by Christians until you study the person they impersonated: Christ! smiley
Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by MindHacker9009(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And this suggestion is equally of brain damage on your part Kobojunkie since Judaism is a religion that claims to have its foundation in the Constitutional Law of the state of Israel as constituted by God in the Land of Canaan. How in the world is that going to help Nigeria and Nigerians who are removed from Israel and the land of Canaan for crying out loud! grin

ROFLMAO!

And this your comment is equally of brain damage on your part as you have never seen this before about Judaism and the Jews:

"I will also make you a light for the Gentiles that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.” Isaiah 49:6
Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by Broveens42(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2023
shortgun:
Leave the white man alone, we are responsible for all our problems.

Have you noticed pump attendants during scarcity?
Do you know how long it takes access bank customer care to reply emails?
Did you notice POS operators when cash was scarce?

Continue deceiving yourself to think religion doesn't have multiplying effect on human behavior.
That pump attendant or pos operator will still give sizable church offering on Sunday from the proceeds. Why so ?
He should as well say, I don't need god's blessing since I'm now my own god, exploiting people and all that.
It is the concept of forgiveness that gives you the privilege to compromise.

But when you have a system of humans(who are the actual god's) that reward these kind of behavior with punishment like in saner clime and pre-colonial era , there will be no need to contemplate such acts on a larger scale
Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
MindHacker9009:
■ And this your comment is equally of brain damage on your part as you have never seen this before about Judaism and the Jews:
"I will also make you a light for the Gentiles that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.” Isaiah 49:6
1. But according to God, those He sends out to be a light to the ends of the world are instead to gather back to God their brothers and sisters whom He, God, cursed and scattered to the ends of the earth — He promised in His Law to gather back to His Israel in His time - Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6. I believe they are the foreigners — the Gentiles — whom God, the Shepherd, will gather back to Himself - Isaiah 66 & Isaiah 60 — Sons and daughters of Jerusalem. So, are you wanting us to believe that the religion of Judaism is a plan made counter to God's own declaration in His Law of Moses? undecided

(1) (Reply)

God Forcefully Impregnated A Child. / Let Us Create Man In Our Own Image, Who Was God Referring To? / Christmas And New Year Greetings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.