Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Only Lagos Works Under Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Lagos Works Under Tinubu (383 Views)

Only Lagos, Kaduna Generate Revenue To Cover Operating Costs — BudgIT / Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis / As 30 States Propose N8 Trillion, Only Lagos, Rivers, Anambra Can Fund Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Lagos Works Under Tinubu by SadiqBabaSani: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
I want to know what other state aside Lagos has Tinubu mentorship of their state Governor helped Develop.

I ask this because of the real possibility of a Tinubu protege becoming Governor of Kogi State.

Kogi is one State like Abia that cannot seem to ever get if right in terms of development.
Re: Only Lagos Works Under Tinubu by achiever12: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
I want to know what other state aside Lagos has Tinubu mentorship of their state Governor helped Develop.

I ask this because of the real possibility of a Tinubu protege becoming Governor of Kogi State.

Kogi is one State like Abia that cannot seem to ever get if right in terms of development.

Even lagos didn't work under tinubu
Re: Only Lagos Works Under Tinubu by anungangampu: 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
Just forget about this topic, you won't see them here.
That's the truth none of the "Tinubu is a maestro" will like to answer as this is the reason people like Adebanjo and Obasanjo are against Tinubu's ambition.
Making Lagos a figurehead city and looking for more control hasn't helped other Yorouba states, His idea of taking Lagos first actually means more Yoroubas leaving their states for Lagos. The reason, people like Aregbesola are more electable in Alimosho than he is in his state.
He has no plan for States than just being their king Maker, if you need any dividend you have to come to Lagos to be a Bale or something under his control.
Re: Only Lagos Works Under Tinubu by slimfit1(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
It looks like we have been scamed again or educated fools clearly don't the meaning of development. The man that can't build hospitals that he can use can't talk of developing Lagos. I've never seen Lagos as a destination for anything at all.
Re: Only Lagos Works Under Tinubu by wahalawahala: 4:34am On Apr 13, 2023
Another dumb thread from our ipob brothers..., 🙄
Re: Only Lagos Works Under Tinubu by dangoteinlaw: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2023
Have you seen the lekki epe express way under construction? The pavement thickness alone I don’t think any state in nigeria can ever fund that in the next decade. You guy’s worry about your shitholes and leave lagos alone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze And Igbo Professors Write UN And ICC Over Obi’s Arrest In England / 17 APRIL 2023 Newspaper Headlines / Group Lobby Jibrin To Support Akpabio For Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.