Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Forgiveness In Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forgiveness In Marriage (355 Views)

Forgiveness In Christ Jesus Crucified / White Americans Kneel To Beg Blacks For Forgiveness In Jesus Name / Forgiveness In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgiveness In Marriage by Talk2Edward(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
YOUR MARIAGE IS BLESSED! …. IS IT?

I am Pastor Edward Freedom, and I am here to tell you from my own experience that only those willing to forgive can truly enjoy the blessedness of marriage.

God did not give me a perfect wife; neither will He give you one. My wife has her Strong points and also her weak points. I have mine too. It is both our strong points and weak points that make us who we are, and that is what makes us humans too.
The truth is that, if I find it difficult to forgive her when she is at the weak point of her life, I will also find it difficult to celebrate her when she is at the strong point of her life.

In my marriage, my strength fills in the gap where my wife's weak points are, and her own strength does the same for me. I have also sat down to see that some of the things that hurts me about her are also a blessing in disguise at a carting issues and God have also used her weakness to bless my home at times. For an instance, I have had to thank God for my wife's anger and outburst over issues sometimes. God have used it to help us many times.

So, my people. God have not given you a partner in marriage that you cannot handle. If you cannot forgive, you may not see or enter the next phase of blessing God have for you.

I am willing to pray with you if you need it. I am also available to counsel you and help you have a marriage of your dream.

Pastor Edward Freedom
Family Restoration Ministry Intl’
Lagos. Nigeria.
MOBILE: +2348028821311,
Email: lifeboatchristiancenter@gmail.com
Re: Forgiveness In Marriage by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
Talk2Edward:
In my marriage, my strength fills in the gap where my wife's weak points are, and her own strength does the same for me. I have also sat down to see that some of the things that hurts me about her are also a blessing in disguise at a carting issues and God have also used her weakness to bless my home at times. For an instance, I have had to thank God for my wife's anger and outburst over issues sometimes. God have used it to help us many times.
So, my people. God have not given you a partner in marriage that you cannot handle. If you cannot forgive, you may not see or enter the next phase of blessing God have for you.
■ I am willing to pray with you if you need it. I am also available to counsel you and help you have a marriage of your dream.
1. God washed His hands off of marriage after Adam blamed God for his sin. Adam said to God that it was the woman that God gave to Him that caused him, Adam, to sin against God. And as such God cursed marriage by placing a curse on women only in marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16. Adam was the first and last man whom God gave a marriage partner. God removed His hands from the marital decision and affairs of men since then. Jesus Christ affirmed God's judgment when He too declared in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God, in addition to proclaiming that rather than God's blessing being on the married, it is instead on those who will choose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of the Kingdom of God - Matthew 19 vs 12. undecided

So, why do you specially claim, against God's own Word by the way, that God has a hand in your own marriage. undecided

2. When you claim to counsel people in marriage, I hope you do not tell them that you do so in the name of Jesus Christ who instead said that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36? undecided
Re: Forgiveness In Marriage by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. God washed His hands off of marriage after Adam blamed God for his sin. Adam said to God that it was the woman that God gave to Him that caused him, Adam, to sin against God. And as such God cursed marriage by placing a curse on women only in marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16. Adam was the first and last man whom God gave a marriage partner. God removed His hands from the marital decision and affairs of men since then. Jesus Christ affirmed God's judgment when He too declared in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God, in addition to proclaiming that rather than God's blessing being on the married, it is instead on those who will choose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of the Kingdom of God - Matthew 19 vs 12. undecided

So, why do you specially claim, against God's own Word by the way, that God has a hand in your own marriage. undecided

2. When you claim to counsel people in marriage, I hope you do not tell them that you do so in the name of Jesus Christ who instead said that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36? undecided

Oooohhh, this will be interesting....
Let me kick off my moon boots, grab me an MRE and enjoy the shitshow that will ensue

1 Like

Re: Forgiveness In Marriage by Carcholce: 6:25am On Apr 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Are you saying every single marriage witnessed on earth is not of God?
Re: Forgiveness In Marriage by Kobojunkie: 6:40am On Apr 13, 2023
Carcholce:
■ Are you saying every single marriage witnessed on earth is not of God?
1. If God washed His hands off marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16 via a curse, what reason would God have to claim any of it to be of Him? Wouldn't that imply God name a mistake in Genesis 3 vs 16? undecided
Re: Forgiveness In Marriage by Masogemstones(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
God says we should forgive. So let us do so

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Meaning Of Dream About Fish / Biblical Meaning Of Dream About Fish / I Don't Like White Garment Churches and deeper life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.