Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

The Issue About Obi Detainment By UK Immigration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Issue About Obi Detainment By UK Immigration (454 Views)

Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' / Nigerians Criticize Peter Obi Over El-Rufai's 2014 Detainment / Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Issue About Obi Detainment By UK Immigration by Weybuhari: 6:32am On Apr 13, 2023
When i see APC e- worriors chanting that Obi has been detained for crime i will just laugh.
Note the following
1. It was Obi that said he was detained ooo no be say na investigation reveal am oooo. He said it to his former commissioner by himself (Obi)
Can Tinubu also come out and answer critical questions too when asked

When APC secretary was asked about bullion van, he replied that it missed it way to Tinubu's house.

A man ( Peter Obi)knows he has done nothing wrong, disclose his detainment by himself ooo
APC don take am personal

Wahala oooo for who stands against evil

2 Likes

Re: The Issue About Obi Detainment By UK Immigration by ODUBEZE: 6:37am On Apr 13, 2023
The UK has finally revealed themselves

They are the real enemies behind the woes in Nigeria

OBIDATTI must reclaim their mandate or mark my words, Nigeria will NEVER remain the same again

And the UK will have themselves to blame
Re: The Issue About Obi Detainment By UK Immigration by FreeStuffsNG: 7:06am On Apr 13, 2023
ODUBEZE:
The UK has finally revealed themselves

They are the real enemies behind the woes in Nigeria

OBIDATTI must reclaim their mandate or mark my words, Nigeria will NEVER remain the same again

And the UK will have themselves to blame

Weybuhari:
When i see APC e- worriors chanting that Obi has been detained for crime i will just laugh.
Note the following
1. It was Obi that said he was detained ooo no be say na investigation reveal am oooo. He said it to his former commissioner by himself (Obi)
Can Tinubu also come out and answer critical questions too when asked

When APC secretary was asked about bullion van, he replied that it missed it way to Tinubu's house.

A man ( Peter Obi)knows he has done nothing wrong, disclose his detainment by himself ooo
APC don take am personal

Wahala oooo for who stands against evil
Only God knows what Mr Obi was thinking when he was recruiting young Igbo folks like you.smh

1 Like

Re: The Issue About Obi Detainment By UK Immigration by Weybuhari: 9:54am On Apr 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Only God knows what Mr Obi was thinking when he was recruiting young Igbo folks like you.smh
Alaye I'm not Igbo. Once you are against APC, you are Igbo. What's wrong with you guys?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Facilitated Road, Hospitals To My Hometown – Lai Mohammed / Tinubu's Son Paid $11 Million For London Property Seized By Buhari Regime / At Least 20 Properties In The UK Linked To Tinubu & His Associates—Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.