Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Data Science Training In Akure, Ondo State - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Data Science Training In Akure, Ondo State (432 Views)

Tech Companies In Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria / Programming, Coding Training In Akure, Ondo State (web Design, Web Dev Training) / Learn Web Design, Web Development In Akure, Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Science Training In Akure, Ondo State by sabiprogrammers: 6:33am On Apr 13, 2023
If you're looking for reputable tech or ICT company to learn data science or data analysis then you're in the right place.

Data science is an amazing field. Currently one of the highest paying tech fields out there. So it is only normal for one to be searching for a data science training or a data analysis training especially if you're in Akure, ondo.

Here are a few things you should look out for before choosing a company to learn from
- Do they have quality teachers: This is a very important point, because you are just coming in to the industry for the first time, so you need experienced tutors to put you through properly
- Will you work on real life projects: It is equally important you consider the type of project you will be working on during your training period. After your training, one of the things employers look out for is "what can you do". And one of the best ways to showcase what you can do is by showing those projects you've worked on in the past.
- Certificate: The company were you learn from should issue you a certificate after completing your training. This is to certify that this person took the training and is ready to be employed.

These and many more are things you should consider while picking an organization for your data science training or your data analysis training.

I have good news for you!

Sabi Programmers is a reputable company that offers data science training in Akure. In addition to all of these, you will also be learning in a very conducive environment, their cost for the training is very affordable and they also offer lifetime mentorship!

So if you're looking for data science training in Akure or you're looking for data analysis training in Akure, then I could highly recommend you check out Sabi Programmers!
Re: Data Science Training In Akure, Ondo State by Tecnophone: 6:55am On Apr 13, 2023
tell us here, the fees and course durations.
sabiprogrammers:
If you're looking for reputable tech or ICT company to learn data science or data analysis then you're in the right place.

Data science is an amazing field. Currently one of the highest paying tech fields out there. So it is only normal for one to be searching for a data science training or a data analysis training especially if you're in Akure, ondo.

Here are a few things you should look out for before choosing a company to learn from
- Do they have quality teachers: This is a very important point, because you are just coming in to the industry for the first time, so you need experienced tutors to put you through properly
- Will you work on real life projects: It is equally important you consider the type of project you will be working on during your training period. After your training, one of the things employers look out for is "what can you do". And one of the best ways to showcase what you can do is by showing those projects you've worked on in the past.
- Certificate: The company were you learn from should issue you a certificate after completing your training. This is to certify that this person took the training and is ready to be employed.

These and many more are things you should consider while picking an organization for your data science training or your data analysis training.

I have good news for you!

Sabi Programmers is a reputable company that offers data science training in Akure. In addition to all of these, you will also be learning in a very conducive environment, their cost for the training is very affordable and they also offer lifetime mentorship!

So if you're looking for data science training in Akure or you're looking for data analysis training in Akure, then I could highly recommend you check out Sabi Programmers!

1 Like

Re: Data Science Training In Akure, Ondo State by sabiprogrammers: 5:46am On Apr 14, 2023
Tecnophone:
tell us here, the fees and course durations.

I would have loved to do that, but the fees and course duration change from time to time. So in order not to misinform the public, my suggestion would be... if you are interested or you'd like to know more, please reach out to Sabi Programmers. To get the current details of the course.

Their website is https://sabiprogrammers.com
Re: Data Science Training In Akure, Ondo State by airsaylongcome: 8:26am On Apr 14, 2023
sabiprogrammers:

I would have loved to do that, but the fees and course duration change from time to time. So in order not to misinform the public, my suggestion would be... if you are interested or you'd like to know more, please reach out to Sabi Programmers. To get the current details of the course.

Their website is https://sabiprogrammers.com

You can mention the fees as at today. Anyone reaching out to you will have an idea what the fees are before they engage. Hiding fees is a BIG NO NO. So I will ask the question again

"tell us, HERE, the fees and course duration”

(1) (Reply)

Now List Your Products On Google Shopping For Free / Urgent Need For A Product Owner, Client UI. / Application Closes Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.