Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

How To Make Nutritious Feed Pellets For Your Farm Animals? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Make Nutritious Feed Pellets For Your Farm Animals? (299 Views)

Floating & Sinking Fish Feed Pellets Produced By Taizy Fish Feed Pellet Mill / These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Nutritious Feed Pellets For Your Farm Animals? by susanyang(f): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2023
Do you buy all feed pellets for your farm? Have you ever considered purchasing equipment to produce animal feed pellets yourself? In fact, the cost of starting a feed pellet processing business is not as high as imagined.

This household small animal feed pellet mill can process poultry feed pellets of various sizes. This feed pellets making machine is also called the poultry feed pellet machine and flat die pellet machine.

The feed pellet mill is mainly driven by the rotation of the die plate to drive the rotation of the built-in pressing roller to quickly squeeze corn, soybean meal, grass fodder, green fodder, etc. into pellets.

Feed pellets processed by the commercial animal feed pellet machine can usually be used to feed cattle, sheep, chickens, pigs, rabbits, camels, deer, and other animals. This livestock feeds pellet machine is widely used in small and medium feed factories, farms, and family units.

If interested in the feed pellet machine, pls just view the website to know more: https://charcoalmachines.com/small-feed-pellet-machine-for-making-animal-feeds/
Of course you can contact whatsapp/tel: +8615838192276 for the details directly

(1) (Reply)

Pellet Machine For Animals Feeds / I Have A Lot Of Cassava To Sell / Arabic Ghum Suppliers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.