Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,751 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

God: Our Ultimate Defender - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God: Our Ultimate Defender (157 Views)

'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book / God:our Ultimate Defender / God Our Comforter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God: Our Ultimate Defender by jonatoye(m): 8:22am On Apr 13, 2023
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: God: Our Ultimate Defender

The word for today 
There is nothing you are without the Help of God. The evil one would have triumphed over your life if not for His mercy!
Scriptural Reference
"I will praise you, LORD, for you have rescued me. You refused to let my enemies triumph over me." (Psalm 30:1 NLT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You will be deceiving yourself if you think your life is safe without being on the Lord's side. In the manner you have plans to fulfill your dreams and aspirations so also the devil the arch enemy of your soul and his agents have plans to cut it short and hinder you to have fulfillment.

This is an important battle a man will fight in every bid to find rest and fulfillment in the land of the living. Whatever you have been able to achieve in this life is possible simply because God did not allow your enemies to triumph over you.

You have to always be on the Lord's side and live to praise Him all the days of your life because the battle against your life and destiny is a very serious one. Allow Jesus to take the wheel of your life and the evil one will submit to God to give you the needed space for fulfillment.

+ Are you on the Lord's side?

Prayer Point:
Lord! I will live to praise you, don't allow the evil one to triumph over me in Jesus name. Amen!

Main Emphasis:
The only defense you have against any forms of evil and the evil men of this life is God. You are safe if you are on the Lord's side!

Have a Triumphant Thursday!

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 27 April 2023 — The Speaking God And The Hearing Man / Eckankar Live Sunday Service 7th May 2023 / The True Measure Of A Shepherd — Discipler....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.