Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics (1510 Views)

Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma / Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask To Sneeze Into Air: Video / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics by Supremos: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2023
The Compelling story of a young billionaire, Chidi Ajaere, CEO GIG Group.

GIG Group was founded in 1998 by Mr Edwin Ajaere who hails from Isu LGA, Imo state, as God is Good Motors, with a vision to provide premium bus services across Nigerian cities.

In 2009 Edwin Ajaere was kidnapped and killed, his son, Chidi Ajaere at the age 21 at that time came back from the US and piloted the affairs of the company.
This has since transform into a leading technological driven logistics company, also playing in other sector of the Nigeria economy.
They raised a great son, Chidi Ajaere, who is doing wonders and transforming logistics across Nigeria.

The GIG that we see all over Nigeria today is the work is brilliant Chidi.

His parents will be proud of him.

With an aspiration to be among the nation’s top ranked conglomerates in Nigeria within a decade, the company also wants to be a propeller of progress in all facets of life.

Chidi Ajaere has successfully expanded horizon of GIG Group which led to the birthing of other subsidiaries which includes:
GIG logistics( deliveries to US, UK,China and west Africa)
, GIG motors, Stellas banking and finance, Richmondhill Real Estate and property, Ziuss energy, oil & gas and GIG Aviation the latest subsidiary after the purchase of two Atr72 cargo aircraft for logistics services.

The GIG group is a conglomerate with over 5000 employees.

https://www.atr-aircraft.com/presspost/gig-aviation-a-subsidiary-of-gig-group-boosts-regional-cargo-services-in-nigeria-with-two-atr-72-freighters/

2 Likes

Re: God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics by Efuaye(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2023
Success in business lies in one's ability to take necessary risks at intervals and embrace innovations with changing times!

4 Likes

Re: God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics by Promotions: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2023
Good news ☺️... I love growth and this year we shall all experience one 🙏

2 Likes

Re: God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics by Supremos: 9:54am On Apr 13, 2023
Lalasticlala
Re: God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics by Brendaniel: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2023
I used to think the company was owned by an Edo man o, they employ a lot of Edo people...

Wow, this is really good...

2 Likes

Re: God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics by eminikansoso(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2023
Yes
Thank God for him
Re: God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics by eminikansoso(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2023
Brendaniel:
I used to think the company was owned by a Edo man o, they employ a lot of Edo people...

It all started in Benin city and someone said the Man's wife is from Edo state.

3 Likes

Re: God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics by detectivejones: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2023
Wow this is great news
Re: God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics by XerXers: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2023
Brendaniel:
I used to think the company was owned by a Edo man o, they employ a lot of Edo people...

Me too. I was thinking either Edo or Delta
Re: God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics by highchief1: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
Efuaye:
Success in business lies in one's ability to take necessary risks at intervals and embrace innovations with changing times!
one risk when I take almost send me to village.I no Dey take again

3 Likes

Re: God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics by Efuaye(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lol.
You fall you rise again a better person!

That is the irony of life.

Elon Musk lost his position as the richest man in the world when he bought Twitter.com

Plans don't always fall in place. That's why it's called risk!

highchief1:
Re: God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics by mrvitalis(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
Brendaniel:
I used to think the company was owned by an Edo man o, they employ a lot of Edo people...

An Igbo man based in Benin own the company

That's Igbos for you
Re: God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics by PulaPower: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2023
Good luck!
Re: God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics by Thisis2raw(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
I really like this man Chidi, I tend studing him. A man that increases valve of something.

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics by LogicBomb8: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
Can we use them to buy from aliexpress?
Re: God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics by highchief1: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
Efuaye:
Lol.
You fall you rise again a better person!

That is the irony of life.

Elon Musk lost his position as the richest man in the world when he bought Twitter.com

Plans don't always fall in place. That's why it's called risk!

bros no.I no take again.
Re: God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics by Okoroawusa: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

The business started in Benin City. The mother of the current Chairman and the wife of the dead Chairman is an Edo woman.
Re: God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics by DarlingtonC: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
highchief1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics by highchief1: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
DarlingtonC:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I never recover from the risk honestly.I no wan hear risk for anybody mouth again.
Re: God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics by Godjone(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
The leading logistics company in Africa

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Breaks Silence On CBN Governor, Emefiele’s Study Leave / The Future Of Immigration In The West / Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.