Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa (15689 Views)

Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position / Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by ZombidiotFools: 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
Why are these foolish, disgusting, shameless Ohanaeze panicking
It is wotowoto henceforth

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Where are the weapons to wage war against Nigeria if it happens?

Which wotowoto when people will be going about their businesses in The North and west, while Soldiers killed people helplessly in the East?

Does Ekpa has the capacity to hit Kano ?

Be like that man no dey use him brain.
Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sleekfingers:

undecided undecided undecided
Naso una beat chest like orangutan in the past civil war. What was the outcome? Una died like chickens.....

Compatriot (whisper), I'm a pure yoruba like you! Strange, you didn't read between the lines!
Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by 9jahotblog: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
Decent09:

But They Will Still Issue Statement, That He Is Their Brother.

Igbos With Their Double Standard.
Simon Ekpa is their brother but they have to warn him against his bad response on Biafra struggle and also his reactions to Obi presidential bid. Simon Ekpa has been bribed and compromised too. No one take him serious at all.
Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by Babastrong(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
But your Obi-rodients said they want war. And nigerians are ready to roast them like suya.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by ShaqFu: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
Igbojew:
which other tribes has banish being done or recorded if not in Igbo land which they even used to act film you bloody liar.I don't know why you people always claim what you people are not while you stylishly deny Igbos what or who they are.If Igbos banish Simon Ekpa and his family same you and your people will come here to insults Igbos by calling them barbaric or stone age people.Talk of two adge sword that is what you people are....................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
you're a fool, that is who are.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by Slurity(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
Allardyce:
This miscreant needs to be arrested.
He is just like MC Oluomo of the S/East.
Stop that nonsense. MC Oluomo is here in the country eventhogh he made some senseless statements in the last election which are not acceptable, but to put him in same class with Simon is just too ridiculous. How many people has died due to Mc Oluomo statements? Common! Stop this hatred and bias

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by TUTU147: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
accordadoga27:
Jesu Kristi, Ikunle oo!!! 🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

Another war bawo? After the 1967 massacre? Another ajeku iya loading....

This Ekpa is a short devil. He needs to be arrested as soon as possible. So he wants Igbos to be killed like common cockroaches again.

Tribulation shall not arise the second time (Nahum chapter 1 verse 9)

We want peace. Nzogbu Nzogbu is not the solution to every problem. At times you need to swallow your pride. Just like they say, eni junilo, le juninu
In the first war, not only the Igbos died.This time around if anything like war comes,it will not be like the first one.
Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by UNDFTD: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
Contrary to the statement by the COWARDLY Ohaneze Ndiochi na Ndiama, Mazi Simon Ekpa is NOT dragging the Igbos into another war. The war has always been at the doorstep of the Igbos in case the stupid Ohaneze is oblivious of that. Since the end of the 1967-1970 genocide by the Fulani Government of Nigeria against the Igbo-speaking Biafrans, ndi Igbo have always been at war. The only thing Mr. Ekpa is doing is creating awareness and letting the terrorist Fulani government know that "Every day the bucket goes to the well, but one day the bottom will drop out." Let me remind Ohaneze that just because they have cheap red caps on and had sworn to be slaves to the Fulanis all the days of their lives does NOT mean that the 99% of the Igbo-speaking Biafrans subscribe to their slavish mentality and their second-class position. And also, they ought to understand that self-defense is the right of every human being especially when your life is in peril. What really boggles my mind is the mentality of so many Nigerians including the members of Ohaneze ndiochi in always supporting the oppressors and blaming the oppressed. As they say, "In Nigeria, when you fight the oppressors, you do NOT fight with both hands. You use one hand to fight them and the other, you fight the oppressed because they are the ones that would give you the toughest fight."
Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by UNDFTD: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
Babastrong:
But your Obi-rodients said they want war. And nigerians have ready to roast them like suya.

The fate of those innocent souls that were massacred in the IDP camp in Benue awaits you and your family. Keep talking rubbish, you would be roasted as well!
Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by Allardyce: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
Slurity:
Stop that nonsense. MC Oluomo is here in the country eventhogh he made some senseless statements in the last election which are not acceptable, but to put him in same class with Simon is just too ridiculous. How many people has died due to Mc Oluomo statements? Common! Stop this hatred and bias
Only a fool will see my comment as hate filled
Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by viodemus: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ekpa own is just to do sit at home, as per jobless statue na. Not creative at all. Does he even know the toys the NA (comprised of mostly northerners and some islamics SW) have? I mean, they are not the most modern toys but they have some packages, that they acquired in the name of all of Nigeria, but are now keeping it for themselves. So, what creative underground freedom fighting thing have you done? Doesn't he know that the igbos need many devastating toys, lots of underground organizations and trainings, safety handling of toys, where to run to and then run to after that place has been compromised. As is ongoing now. Is he not seeing what is going on with the other zones. They are stacking from everywhere. Didn't he see Tinubu and then Buhari go to Saudi Arabia to go and get specific orders.

Yes, if the muslims of north and sw attack today, they will have a upper hand because the SE hands are tied to not starting it first, or maybe the black fat boy of Finland, is thinking that foreign powers will do the actual fighting. Or he might be thinking the whole thing is a food contest. Fat boy, get serious. We should always strive for peace, but be more than ready for anything at anytime. They are very mean sophisticated toys coming in 24/7 being spread around, the local ones are being constantly updated and massively produced and dispersed because these are the ones you will have enough of. It is not a game. The tribe's survival and religious beliefs is at stake. They want to enslave us for centuries and totally delete the tribe, and you don't have a head start. Sit at home is the most foolish thing ever. Instead of advising igbos not to build things that can be destroyed in no time, but focus on food means and medication for the next couple of years until there is a path for a less tense situation.

Ohaneze is only 10% okay, but always archaic in their thinking. They are used to igbos being discriminated and enslaved in Nigeria. No rights whatsoever. They don't know any other way.

Ekpa, you should be educating the Christians and fair minded people of finland about the dire situation regarding the igbos in Nigeria. You should be securing toys and encouraging modification experts to come and help more. We have to kpai as much as they kpai us. say they kpai 100k, we have to kpai 100k each. So our toys have to be very vicious. They try to stop our feeding, we have to stop theirs. People have over 100 000 targets with less toys for that. So igbos have to improvise, to assure that our slavery in Nigeria, Africa; will be no more. I also don't know where ekpa got his title from. I don't think if igbos work it out with Nigeria or leave Nigeria, that they want to go back to egoistic and greedy leadership.

Long story short, Ekpa is currently a bonafide dunce and ohaneze is an unappointed slave spokespeople.

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by Timetravel88: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
detectivejones:
I dont still understand how someone will be far away in Finland and still control people in Nigeria to do his bidding anyway dot nation and herd mentality are like 5&6

He is being sponsored by the APC government, everyone knows this
Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by slimfit1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
Christistruth03:

Just keep it far away from the SW and Lagos

ENDSARs started from Lagos
Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by Christistruth03: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
slimfit1:

ENDSARs started from Lagos

Yet But not this time

IPOB Terrorists won't be attacking Lagos under any cover of Endsars or any protests ever Again

We too thought Endsars was just an innocent protest until we heard Nnamdi Kanu on Live Radio ordering Ipob to burn down every Govt building in Lagos, and to kill Security agents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by slimfit1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
Christistruth03:

Yet But not this time

IPOB Terrorists won't be attacking Lagos under and cover of Endsars or any protests ever Again

We too thought Endsars was just an innocent protest until we heard Nnamdi Kanu on Live Radio ordering Ipob to burn down every Govt building in Lagos, and to kill Security agents

Oga I be Yoruba please not everyone against this terrorist government is Igbo.
Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by detectivejones: 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
Timetravel88:

He is being sponsored by the APC government, everyone knows this
Apc don suffer for una hand
Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by Menclothing: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
ohanaeze Stop sit at home 1st let’s see who control the land

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by Christistruth03: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
slimfit1:

Oga I be Yoruba please not everyone against this terrorist government is Igbo.

It doesn’t matter

Ipob Terrorists must not near SW and Lagos

They should keep their destruction and Calamity to their region

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by tiger28: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ipob will surely drag them to another war........starting with Lagos.

It's imminent!
Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by Babastrong(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
[quote author=UNDFTD post=122491934]

The fate of those innocent souls that were massacred in the IDP camp in Benue awaits you and your family. Keep talking rubbish, you would be roasted as well![ just continue with your biafra agenda. You will soon realise that you and your family will be roasted like asun goat ]
Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by UNDFTD: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
Babastrong:

The fate of those innocent souls that were massacred in the IDP camp in Benue awaits me and my family. As I Keep talking rubbish, I would be roasted as well! The more I continue with my ignorance and stupid agenda. I will soon realise that me and my family will be roasted like asun goat ]

Amen! I can't agree more with you!! I wish you the same evil that you wish yourself and your family.
Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by criuze(m): 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Let everybody continue doing his or her own
Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:53am On Apr 14, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Ohanaeze should organize hitmen that will go to Finland and eliminate the ekperima.

MOSSAD and CIA will not fold their arms like the useless NIA and DSS.

Clean your mess yourself.

Pigs of Biafra will roll in mud and later be complaining that their owner no dey baff them
Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by XAUBulls: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2023
Beremx:
Naptu2 and his love for Biafra. grin grin

Simon Ekpa is an APC mole. Igbos will not be dragged to another civil war period.
Berem...

Are you even aware that you like making defamatory comments these days? You used to make very objective comments years back here on NL. Your personaIity just changed 360 degrees, and I know this being a veteran member of NL since 2005 using my older NL user name.

You are based in Lagos and are
FALSELY and defamatorily claiming that this Ekpa fugitive dude is an APC "mole," but are you also aware that many confirmed Ibos have been apologising to Ekpa on his social media platforms for insulting him and have also been calling for secession since the end of the Presidential elections?

If you are picked up in a major sting operation by intelligence agents, will you be able to defend those unfounded posts of yours in court? Maybe some bum spanking will wake you up from the self-induced trance. (Smirk)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by XAUBulls: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2023
viodemus:
Ekpa own is just to do sit at home, as per jobless statue na. Not creative at all. Does he even know the toys the NA (comprised of mostly northerners and some islamics SW) have? I mean, they are not the most modern toys but they have some packages, that they acquired in the name of all of Nigeria, but are now keeping it for themselves. So, what creative underground freedom fighting thing have you done? Doesn't he know that the igbos need many devastating toys, lots of underground organizations and trainings, safety handling of toys, where to run to and then run to after that place has been compromised. As is ongoing now. Is he not seeing what is going on with the other zones. They are stacking from everywhere. Didn't he see Tinubu and then Buhari go to Saudi Arabia to go and get specific orders.

Yes, if the muslims of north and sw attack today, they will have a upper hand because the SE hands are tied to not starting it first, or maybe the black fat boy of Finland, is thinking that foreign powers will do the actual fighting. Or he might be thinking the whole thing is a food contest. Fat boy, get serious. We should always strive for peace, but be more than ready for anything at anytime. They are very mean sophisticated toys coming in 24/7 being spread around, the local ones are being constantly updated and massively produced and dispersed because these are the ones you will have enough of. It is not a game. The tribe's survival and religious beliefs is at stake. They want to enslave us for centuries and totally delete the tribe, and you don't have a head start. Sit at home is the most foolish thing ever. Instead of advising igbos not to build things that can be destroyed in no time, but focus on food means and medication for the next couple of years until there is a path for a less tense situation.

Ohaneze is only 10% okay, but always archaic in their thinking. They are used to igbos being discriminated and enslaved in Nigeria. No rights whatsoever. They don't know any other way.

Ekpa, you should be educating the Christians and fair minded people of finland about the dire situation regarding the igbos in Nigeria. You should be securing toys and encouraging modification experts to come and help more. We have to kpai as much as they kpai us. say they kpai 100k, we have to kpai 100k each. So our toys have to be very vicious. They try to stop our feeding, we have to stop theirs. People have over 100 000 targets with less toys for that. So igbos have to improvise, to assure that our slavery in Nigeria, Africa; will be no more. I also don't know where ekpa got his title from. I don't think if igbos work it out with Nigeria or leave Nigeria, that they want to go back to egoistic and greedy leadership.

Long story short, Ekpa is currently a bonafide dunce and ohaneze is an unappointed slave spokespeople.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by XAUBulls: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2023
Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by XAUBulls: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2023
Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by XAUBulls: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2023
Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by Akungitit: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2023
Abeg make una start am,we want use IPOB body chop peppersoup again. Peppersoup de hungry me.
Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by nisai: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2023
XAUBulls:

Berem...

Are you even aware that you like making defamatory comments these days? You used to make very objective comments years back here on NL. Your personaIity just changed 360 degrees, and I know this being a veteran member of NL since 2005 using my older NL user name.

You are based in Lagos and are
FALSELY and defamatorily claiming that this Ekpa fugitive dude is an APC "mole," but are you also aware that many confirmed Ibos have been apologising to Ekpa on his social media platforms for insulting him and have also been calling for secession since the end of the Presidential elections?

If you are picked up in a major sting operation by intelligence agents, will you be able to defend those unfounded posts of yours in court? Maybe some bum spanking will wake you up from the self-induced trance. (Smirk)

.m
Don't mind her, she wish he was APC's mole badly that she wanted to speak it into existence.😂😂

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by XAUBulls: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
nisai:
Don't mind her, she wish he was APC's mole badly that she wanted to speak it into existence.😂😂
Lol... grin

Greetings to you again @Nisai!

For an Ibo babe who lives in Lagos and speaks fluent Yoruba to be talking like that shows the extreme level of indoctrination of even those who we assumed to be liberal.

You are very apt in refering to the "speak into existence" thing, but it will fail. This is truly what is going on... Living a life of falsehood and
denial!

Thanks for the feedback.

All the best.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Shopping For Injunction To Stop Election-rigging Probe | Sahara Reporters / Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) / 2019: Tambuwal, Wamakko Working Against Buhari –dahiru Yabo, APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.