Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

See The Strength Of This Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Strength Of This Kids (543 Views)

The Strength Of A Woman u Cannot Find Anyway / The Strength Of The Canadian Passport / The Strength Of The Canadian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Strength Of This Kids by McClinton: 11:17am On Apr 13, 2023
I can't believe my kids have the strength packing a large pet bottles and can drinks offloaded from a korope bus(Mini bus) for my neighbour. The said person, do hire boys to pack for her. This holiday makes me see much about them.

Pics and videos below

Re: See The Strength Of This Kids by Blackdeewhy(m): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2023
Funny enough, they are happy carrying the drinks😄
God bless you young ones💕

1 Like

Re: See The Strength Of This Kids by HeartlessMan: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Funny enough, they are happy carrying the drinks😄
God bless you young ones💕

Thank God I was never a child. Nobody can use my head like this.

Re: See The Strength Of This Kids by Caaz: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: See The Strength Of This Kids by McClinton: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
I was surprised. It caught my attention
Re: See The Strength Of This Kids by TheBTCinvestor: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
McClinton:
I was surprised. It caught my attention

Child Labour...You should be arrested! angry
Re: See The Strength Of This Kids by ubola: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
From the pics, this kids are too young to be engaged this way. Don't encourage it after today.
Re: See The Strength Of This Kids by McClinton: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
No one knew it will happen. It just came suddenly as a surprise. It's noted
Re: See The Strength Of This Kids by JeffreyJunior: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
At that age, I would carry a cow as long as I was sure of getting good share of the meat.

As a kid, I never needed help getting juice from our very tall fridge. I simply plan and successful execute a climbing session and satisfy my urge but tell me to get the same juice for a stranger, I would tell you my hand no go reach am and face my game boy.

Tell those kids now that the drinks are only for visitors and they will tell you that their hands and legs are paining them. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

5 Lifestyle Habits of Abundant People / Who Benefits From Marriage / My True Life Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.