Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts (21747 Views)

Clubs Agree To Withdraw Gambling Sponsorship From The Front Of Their Shirts / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club / Betting Sponsorship On Shirts Should Be Banned – Lords Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts by magzey: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gradually Islam is gaining momentum, God is great. grin grin

Re: Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts by Dannyblaze147(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
Na them dea always cut tickets but make una no spoil our hustle Sha
Re: Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts by QueenVaji: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
e remain that Jewish pig drake....how can he even be promoting gambling...Jewish people ehh...no wonder Hitler wanted to annihilate them
Re: Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts by Truthshscrazy: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
Akin Alabi wont like this type of news
Re: Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts by Rayjnr: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Islamization
Re: Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts by WhereMyLoud: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
Good.. Na them deyake our match dey cut since
Re: Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
IS VERY GOOD.
GAMBLING IS NO INCOME GENERATOR BUT A SPARE CASH SPORT angryyoung men and lazy youths should know that.

ALSO WORK FROM HOME PASSIVE INCOME SHOWOFFS ON SOCIAL MEDIA SHOULD BE CURBED,BECAUSE IT IS NOT AS TRUE AS IT PORTRAYED ONLINE FOR YOUTHS SEEKING MILLIONS OVERNIGHT. angry

STOP THE ILLUSION OF ONLINE MILLIONAIRES.GO DO REAL CREATIVE JOBs AND MAke THE MONEY over time. angry
Re: Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts by Menclothing: 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
This company and owners are milking some addictive youth
Re: Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts by Agent17th: 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
AFvckingAlpha:
25/26 season is so far yet a great step in the right direction.

Gambling companies prey on fickleness of human minds cos the moment you are hooked on that shit you’re not going back. Trust me I been there so, yeah I know what I’m talking about.

My favorite quote from Frank on the Tv show Shameless “Once an addict, always an addict!”

I said what I said

It just one full season away. Not far
Re: Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts by Cheeryfeet: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
Offpoint1:
1xbet the father of advertisement on planet earth... Those guys are ruthless with advertisement.

It's almost impossible to win a million from that platform.... Na confirm juju dem get
Lol cut 1 must dey
Re: Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts by Offpoint1: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Cheeryfeet:

Lol cut 1 must dey
You get am, dem take cut one swear for dem....and na the surest and smallest odds of all the game dey cut grin No be juju be that? grin

1 Like

Re: Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts by dj5naira(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
wiseone28:
Always ready of Bolivia 🤣🤣

Holy Ghost of Botswana.
Re: Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
virginboy1:
Good one, those sport bets has spoilt the beauty of foot ball via match fixing... undecided.
The peaky blinders series made me understand match fixing of odds to a certain extent.... undecided

But Via sport bets I get to know these teams with weird names. Team like JuJu(jeju) United of South Korea, Cork City of Ireland, Dundee United of Scotland , Grasshopper club Switzerland, miscellaneous of Botswana, Chicken Inn of Zimbabwe,Ebusua dwarfs Ghana etc etc. grin
Lol
Re: Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts by godofuck231: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
They make more money than the club abi?

Re: Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts by Wayne4uall(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
Offpoint1:
1xbet the father of advertisement on planet earth... Those guys are ruthless with advertisement.

It's almost impossible to win a million from that platform.... Na confirm juju dem get

Dey play grin I know of a guy that has won more that 200 million naira from dem grin and still wining
Re: Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts by PaNnamdi: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
Asamota:
It should be banned in Nigeria in its entirety.

This is causing mass delusion amongst average Nigerian youths.

Most of them are hoping and living to cash out without providing any value.

Their heads are filled with:
Sports bet
Roadside gambling
Fraud
Crypto
and any other easy way to scam their way to a few bucks.

The cashout economy cannot eradicate poverty.

In fact, most of them spend the easy money on prostitutes and drugs.

We cannot continue like this.
Everything should be done in moderation.
Stop talking rubbish,if only I know how much big time crypto guys like us make monthly from bitcoin mining u Will be to join
I make a minimum of 1,000 dollars monthly from only bitcoin
Re: Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts by PaNnamdi: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
Asamota:
It should be banned in Nigeria in its entirety.

This is causing mass delusion amongst average Nigerian youths.

Most of them are hoping and living to cash out without providing any value.

Their heads are filled with:
Sports bet
Roadside gambling
Fraud
Crypto
and any other easy way to scam their way to a few bucks.

The cashout economy cannot eradicate poverty.

In fact, most of them spend the easy money on prostitutes and drugs.

We cannot continue like this.
Everything should be done in moderation.
oga do u know I make a minimum of 1500 dollars monthly from mining crypto with special software 🙂
Only the big boys will understand
Re: Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts by Asamota: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
PaNnamdi:

oga do u know I make a minimum of 1500 dollars monthly from mining crypto with special software 🙂
Only the big boys will understand

How much do you spend “mining” it?
Re: Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts by engrchykae(m): 12:46am On Apr 14, 2023
Match fixing crooks.i don't believe in football again.
I think the coaches and players are financially induced to lose matches in order to win huge betting money.
Useless manipulators
Re: Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts by DonroxyII: 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
Alllucky:
Niceone. I think it’s almost taking over the whole space of sports in general not only in football. Other sports associations should also follow suit as it will give less exposure to upcoming generations to the gambling menace.
I think it's to Curtail Match Fixing not Gambling per se !

They bring in the monies they might influence one or two things in the clubs !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Local Boxer Knocks Out Opponent In Lagos (pics ,video) / PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe / Man Tries To Attack Messi In Ibiza Spain (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.