Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

10 Smart Ways To Fail An Examination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Smart Ways To Fail An Examination (2299 Views)

What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) / What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Smart Ways To Fail An Examination by blosomy(f): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2011
Hope you find this simple and smart strategies helpful. Have a productive day.

1. Bring a pillow. Fall asleep (or pretend to) until the last 15 minutes. Wake up, say "oh gee, better get cracking," and scribble furiously. Turn it in a few minutes early.
2. Make paper airplanes out of the exam. Aim them at the instructor's left nostril.
3. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example, write "I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs". Be creative.
4. Do the exam with crayons, paint, or fluorescent markers.
5. Complete the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up! For maths or science exams, try using Roman numerals.

Hope you are following. Just go to http://blcompere..com/2011/09/10-smart-ways-to-fail-examination.html for Tips 6-10

Re: 10 Smart Ways To Fail An Examination by ikechukz(m): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2011
i will definately try them

(1) (Reply)

Main Gates Of Nigerian Universities / MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2015. Click Here To Apply / List Of Project Topics With Available Materials On PHYSICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.