Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Unizik Admission List Out: First List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Admission List Out: First List (13196 Views)

Federal Poly Nekede, Owerri, Admission List Out! / Imo State University Imsu Admission First List Out! / Unizik Admission Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unizik Admission List Out: First List by elkayswaggs: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2011
The unizik admission list (first list out) and the only thing you need to do is go and check it out.if you check your name and its not there then you need to start pushing buttons. For students who have gotten their admissions should feel free to call me for accomodation inquires and if you have any challenges along the line feel free to call. For those who haven't gotten its just easy to get. Call me and ill tell you how to go about it. The earlier the better. 08034616667. CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO GOT THE ADMISSION.
Re: Unizik Admission List Out: First List by NancyEdward: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2013
I entered into Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik Admission list with the help of this man called Professor Jacob Ebka he helped me actually i have been looking for admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik for 3 years those good for nothing lecturers took her money without giving her the admission but last year we found this man Professor Imahe this time all the list was almost out but still yet he was able to help me and my junor sister and our name was out we are in school now.Thanks a lot professor Jacob Ebka for your help and if you want any help the only person i think that have the power is Professor Jacob Ebka call him on 08159118388 and don't call any other person apart from professor Jacob Ebka because they will eat your money and you can't do them any thing.,
Re: Unizik Admission List Out: First List by youngnerd: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
call Godwin for 100% genuine admission. O9O33181752 . First Come first serve. Serious students only. God bless and Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

2008/2009 Post Ume For Nnamdi Azikiwe University / The Origin Or History Of Magazine And News Paper In Nigeria / LASU Medical Students Protest In Alausa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.