Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Beware Of Starcomms! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Beware Of Starcomms! (1674 Views)

Starcomms Morderm / Starcomms Introduces 50 Hours Internet Package / Starcomms Izap Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Starcomms! by solar2005(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
I paid for starcomms internet subscription 7th of September, 2011 and up till now my account is yet to be reactivated. After contacting them several times via email, they failed to respond. Please beware of them because they are now ripping off customers.
Re: Beware Of Starcomms! by cardoso111(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2011
Solar go to their office nearest to you
Re: Beware Of Starcomms! by unclesamtech(m): 5:49am On Sep 22, 2011
fear god,
Re: Beware Of Starcomms! by unclesamtech(m): 5:50am On Sep 22, 2011
Fear God
Re: Beware Of Starcomms! by obraye: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2011
solar2005 are you in PH.I used to be a proud customer of starcomms but for the past i month,i can not say i am proud of them.I renewed my subscription on the 12th of august.On the 13th they had a network problem and up till now they can not fix it.Instead they sent me a txt msg to come and renew my subscription when i haven't used the one i pay for.I have called customer care, gone to their office yet all the say is ''we are sorry''. Pls beware of them
Re: Beware Of Starcomms! by Enquirer: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2011
@obraye is right. I just renewed my subscription last week. Less than 48 hours later, their network signal became weak at my location. I thought it was a temporal thing but they've not done anything about it till now.

The funny thing was they sent me a text to come and register the number of my modem when I'm thinking of throwing it away since I can't use it any more at my location. No I won't relocate just so I can continue using Starcomms. If they don't fix it in a few days, I will throw the modem away.
Re: Beware Of Starcomms! by vitality22(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2011
Enquirer:

@obraye is right. I just renewed my subscription last week. Less than 48 hours later, their network signal became weak at my location. I thought it was a temporal thing but they've not done anything about it till now.

The funny thing was they sent me a text to come and register the number of my modem when I'm thinking of throwing it away since I can't use it any more at my location. No I won't relocate just so I can continue using Starcomms. If they don't fix it in a few days, I will throw the modem away.
Pls throw the modem towards my side o abeg, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Starcomms! by ifyeez: 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2011
Glo netpro is far better than all dis stuffs
Re: Beware Of Starcomms! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2011
Go to there office and make complain and they will activate ur account
Re: Beware Of Starcomms! by obraye: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2011
I have gone to there office they reconfigured my modem and told me their engineers have finished working.That i should go and start enjoying my modem.After i left their office till now i have not enjoyed anything.Infact its like the engineers did not do any work because no signal.
Re: Beware Of Starcomms! by damola1: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2011
I have never been to, MTN, GLO, office cos of some internet issue, throw away the damn modem.
Re: Beware Of Starcomms! by routik(m): 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2011
I have gone to there office they reconfigured my modem and told me their engineers have finished working.That i should go and start enjoying my modem.After i left their office till now i have not enjoyed anything.Infact its like the engineers did not do any work because no signal.

Are you tired of going to their office? when there is a serious issue like this the best thing is to keep visiting the nearest office close to you until your issue is resolved. stop sending mails or calling customer care when you're experiencing serious technical issues that requires immediate attention.

my opinion.
Re: Beware Of Starcomms! by basadenet: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2011
It is unusual of starcomms, as they remain the best and fastest till date in Nigeria. i also use starcomms and each time i load my card, instantly i got connected without any problem. Even there was a time i mistakenly loaded wrongly bus to my greatest dismay it was corrected within an hour and connection restored. so your problem could have been as a result of your own error or so or better still tell us what really happened, so that we can assist you. STARCOMMS IS THE BEST oooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Beware Of Starcomms! by Evans5050: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2011
Basadenet

Please do you have any ideal about their ROUTER and the subscription rate.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong:laptop Lcd Screen Not Coming On! / How To Download Youtube Video Without Any Software. / What A DNS Server Is And How It Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.