Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) (29889 Views)

Nigerian Couple Arrested In India For Stealing Money From Atms / Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) / 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) by Probz(m): 11:22am On Apr 14, 2023
oz4real83:
They know the culprits to be Nigerians but still failed to get their names, I'm suspecting that their names were deliberately omitted in an attempt to prevent online tribal attacks embarassed

Yeah, well, crime knows NO nationality, clan or race.
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) by Probz(m): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2023
chuose:
APShit has turned Nija into a place of evil

But apparently Tinubu’s destined to be a better leader than Obi. Just what Nigeria needs right now (as if it wasn’t overly chaotic enough), right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2023
angry
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) by Savechild23: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2023
If Nigeria politician are doing the needful, so much death could be averted
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) by thaoriginator: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2023
Unruly cry
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) by arantess: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
oz4real83:
it knows no nationality which I understood, but suppose a different nationality committed the crime and lied he was a Nigerian , just to protect his country? We have seen instances where that was done and Nigerians were prejudiced for what they knew nothing about.
They are Nigerians who killed Nigerian

What more are you looking for?
I smell mischief
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
A Nigerian couple has been arrested for the murder of a Nigerian woman identified as Happiness Monday, in Libya, IGBERETV reports.

The Libya Observer, on Wednesday, April 13, 2023, said police forces arrested the couple in Tripoli.

It was reported that the suspects allegedly killed the woman and dumped her body in the street near the Nigerian Embassy in Tripoli.

A Nigerian sports journalist and Libya returnee, Oyiza, who had reported about the murder last month, said the wife hit the deceased on her head with a heavy metal and when they noticed she wasn't very conscious, the husband called a taxi driver and they dumped her near the Nigerian Embassy.

She wrote in the post;

https://www.facebook.com/100002003903660/posts/pfbid0k32DvfAF7TAKDVCzrvmvrY5TJLAar1ScNNLR94RfdXRTn396sqzb89adBZpYnww6l/?app=fbl

https://twitter.com/Lyobserver/status/1646262782151516160?t=nikB_-A1aLF5q8ib7ev2ow&s=19

So sad.

And Libya is another ganjaweed country that there is no government. I doubt if she'll get justice.
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
A Nigerian couple has been arrested for the murder of a Nigerian woman identified as Happiness Monday, in Libya, IGBERETV reports.

The Libya Observer, on Wednesday, April 13, 2023, said police forces arrested the couple in Tripoli.

It was reported that the suspects allegedly killed the woman and dumped her body in the street near the Nigerian Embassy in Tripoli.

A Nigerian sports journalist and Libya returnee, Oyiza, who had reported about the murder last month, said the wife hit the deceased on her head with a heavy metal and when they noticed she wasn't very conscious, the husband called a taxi driver and they dumped her near the Nigerian Embassy.

She wrote in the post;

https://www.facebook.com/100002003903660/posts/pfbid0k32DvfAF7TAKDVCzrvmvrY5TJLAar1ScNNLR94RfdXRTn396sqzb89adBZpYnww6l/?app=fbl

https://twitter.com/Lyobserver/status/1646262782151516160?t=nikB_-A1aLF5q8ib7ev2ow&s=19

So sad.

And Libya is another ganja country that there is no government. I doubt if she'll get justice.
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) by Collins4u1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nigeria has failed you.

RIP.
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) by Putinofrussia: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
VEXT:

The woman is wearing hijab...so we know their tribe
Just to be like the Libyans not neccesarily a tribal wear..
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) by spiceadole: 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
oz4real83:
it knows no nationality which I understood, but suppose a different nationality committed the crime and lied he was a Nigerian , just to protect his country? We have seen instances where that was done and Nigerians were prejudiced for what they knew nothing about.

My brother..I can bet that the culprits are flat heads
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) by UNDFTD: 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

She wrote in the post;

'
The faces of the murderous couple should NOT have been hidden so that people might recognize who they are. It's just very sad that Nigerians would be that evil and callous to their fellow citizen. On second thought, just like the country itself, the citizens are as bad if NOT worse. May her soul Rest In Peace and may GOD grant her loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
spiceadole:

My brother..I can bet that the culprits are flat heads
I am not bothered about the part of Nigeria they came from, I only want to be sure they are Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) by winner37(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Very unfortunate...
See as beautiful pussy and pointed breast being wasted by unscrupulous elements ....
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) by isabi2lof: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
God bless Oyiza
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) by Kaybex007(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
why do we do this to each other, you all left you country home to hustle so that you can come home happy, only to kill one of yours all in the name of having upper hand in the foreign land, this ain't fair at all, remember she also has family who loves and look up to her same way your do. now she's dead and the family is in sorrow. this is very sad
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
The OP is a lazy one, the heading should've be 'Nigerian couples arrested for murder of another Nigerian in Libya'

It is so unfortunate.
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) by djseanjohn77: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
chuose:
APShit has turned Nija into a place of evil

Your covetousness, lack of training and lack of contentment is leading you to destruction - APC did no shit to you, it has always been one evil or the other by your people against yourselves and then against others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Robber Killed, 3 Arrested As Police Foil Cult Initiation In Delta (Pics) / Darlington Osuji Posing As A Lady To Dupe Victims Arrested In Pakistan / Husband, Wife, Son Die In Ikorodu Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.