Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Help Advice On 3000w Home Solar Lighting System For Tv, Laptop And Lights - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help Advice On 3000w Home Solar Lighting System For Tv, Laptop And Lights (780 Views)

Powerbank For Phone TV Laptop Internet / Solar Lighting System For Sale / Saroda Solarkit With 24hours Light With Tv Laptop Fans Very Lovely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Advice On 3000w Home Solar Lighting System For Tv, Laptop And Lights by Onuahia: 7:55am On Apr 14, 2023
Hello guys!
Please I need all the experts on this field to come to my rescue.
I have suffered Light issue in my area and now ready to solve it forever with Solar.

Luckily I saw on jumia a system that’s 3000W HOME SOLAR LIGHTING SYSTEM FOR TV, LAPTOP AND LIGHTS.

What I have is 3 laptops, my krk speaker and fan.
Please would I be able to have this powered by this solar, I also have my phones and my dad would also charge his.

Please advise me.

Here is the features of the solar I saw on jumia

1 Like

Re: Help Advice On 3000w Home Solar Lighting System For Tv, Laptop And Lights by Hero2t: 8:51am On Apr 14, 2023
Onuahia:
Hello guys!
I have suffered Light issue in my area and now ready to solve it forever with Solar.

Luckily I saw on jumia a system that’s 3000W HOME SOLAR LIGHTING SYSTEM FOR TV, LAPTOP AND LIGHTS.

Please would I be able to have this powered by this solar, I also have my phones and my dad would also charge his.

Please advise me.

That Jumia product won't solve it for you. Firstly the usable energy from the battery is around 450wh assuming it's a good brand which is doubtful at that price point. I am not sure the kind of laptop that you have but let's assume it consumes 60W per laptop. Which will result in a total consumption of 180W per laptop.

Regular fans consume around 70W. Rechargeable fans consume around 45W. DC fans consume around 18W. So depending on the type of fan that you have, you could use as little as 18W or as much as 70W.

I don't know the consumption of your speaker. You can check and factor it into the calculation.

When you remove the 180W and the 70W from the battery capacity which is 450Wh, you are left with 200Wh which won't be enough to power them for another hour. Also, the panel is too small to generate enough to power your loads and recharge your battery at the same time.

So that product isn't ideal.

I will suggest two alternatives. Spend more and get value for what you buy.

Get a 200ah lead acid battery for around 160k
A 1.5kva Inverter for around 95k
A powmr charge controller for around 61k
2 300Watts panels for around 91k each or therabout.
Then wires and installation cost.

If budget is an issue, then get

A 60ah 12v lifepo4 battery of around 65k
A 300W panel for around 91k
Charge controller for 61k
Inverter for around 51k

Then manage your consumption very well. You could use only one laptop and buy a DC fans.

Hope this helps.

4 Likes

Re: Help Advice On 3000w Home Solar Lighting System For Tv, Laptop And Lights by Onuahia: 9:54am On Apr 14, 2023
Hero2t:

That Jumia product won't solve it for you. Firstly the usable energy from the battery is around 450wh assuming it's a good brand which is doubtful at that price point. I am not sure the kind of laptop that you have but let's assume it consumes 60W per laptop. Which will result in a total consumption of 180W per laptop.

Regular fans consume around 70W. Rechargeable fans consume around 45W. DC fans consume around 18W. So depending on the type of fan that you have, you could use as little as 18W or as much as 70W.

I don't know the consumption of your speaker. You can check and factor it into the calculation.

When you remove the 180W and the 70W from the battery capacity which is 450Wh, you are left with 200Wh which won't be enough to power them for another hour. Also, the panel is too small to generate enough to power your loads and recharge your battery at the same time.

Inverter for around 51k

Then manage your consumption very well. You could use only one laptop and buy a DC fans.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.
I was looking at something within 150k 🫢
Maybe I should just forget this and relocate to where there will be constant light.

I heard Uyo has steady light and I really want to know which area.

Thanks.
Re: Help Advice On 3000w Home Solar Lighting System For Tv, Laptop And Lights by sustyFC: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
Uwana Energy can recommend the best service for you for free! Check their website I used them

Onuahia:
Hello guys!

Please advise me.

Re: Help Advice On 3000w Home Solar Lighting System For Tv, Laptop And Lights by OlasamG(m): 5:47pm On Jan 13
Hero2t:

Inverter for around 51k

Hope this helps.
Pls can we talk on this?
Re: Help Advice On 3000w Home Solar Lighting System For Tv, Laptop And Lights by Hero2t: 5:53pm On Jan 13
OlasamG:

Pls can we talk on this?
Sure. But prices have increased significantly since when I posted this.
Re: Help Advice On 3000w Home Solar Lighting System For Tv, Laptop And Lights by CooldipoMPS: 9:44am On Jan 16
I have the power solutions that can meet your basic power needs especially if you work from home, or need a small energy solutions for you TV, rechargeable fans, light, router, back up power for starlink e.t.c

Re: Help Advice On 3000w Home Solar Lighting System For Tv, Laptop And Lights by MGDIMA4: 8:43pm On Feb 07
CooldipoMPS:
I have the power solutions that can meet your basic power needs especially if you work from home, or need a small energy solutions for you TV, rechargeable fans, light, router, back up power for starlink e.t.c

I need one

Check your DM on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Mint Used JBL Flip 5 / Asus Rog Zephyrus| Rtx 2070 (8gb Dedicated)|32gb Ram|1tb Ssd|i7 9th Ge|sold sold / How To Get Mtn 10GB Data4me Data Bundle With Less Than ₦3000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.