Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Buy Verified Payoneer Account With Document - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Verified Payoneer Account With Document (424 Views)

How To Create A Verified Payoneer Account In Nigeria / I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? / Approved And Verified Payoneer Account For Sale With $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Verified Payoneer Account With Document by MrPADDY(m): 7:55am On Apr 14, 2023
Are you a freelancer, and need a payment account to receive your earnings for your online services? Use a verified Payoneer account. One of the most popular and fastest-growing platforms for processing electronic payments is Payoneer. It is accessible from nearly every nation in the world. It is the most secure method of payment worldwide.

Using Payoneer, you can send or receive money anywhere in the world. This is a significant advantage for freelancers worldwide. So, place an order or get in touch with us to buy verified Payoneer account.

Contact Us At
https://paddydigital.com

Re: Buy Verified Payoneer Account With Document by Greenscientist: 6:53pm On May 01, 2023
MrPADDY:
Are you a freelancer, and need a payment account to receive your earnings for your online services? Use a verified Payoneer account. One of the most popular and fastest-growing platforms for processing electronic payments is Payoneer. It is accessible from nearly every nation in the world. It is the most secure method of payment worldwide.

Using Payoneer, you can send or receive money anywhere in the world. This is a significant advantage for freelancers worldwide. So, place an order or get in touch with us to buy verified Payoneer account.

Contact Us At
https://paddydigital.com

How can I withdraw $20 from Payoneer?

It is hard to earn more before they remove yearly charge.

Any way?
Re: Buy Verified Payoneer Account With Document by MrPADDY(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2023
Greenscientist:

Any way?
You can't withdraw less than $50
Re: Buy Verified Payoneer Account With Document by Greenscientist: 8:42pm On May 01, 2023
MrPADDY:

You can't withdraw less than $50

Ok, Thanks
Re: Buy Verified Payoneer Account With Document by JaySterling: 10:59pm On May 01, 2023
Greenscientist:

Any way?
how much is the payoneer yearly charge?
Re: Buy Verified Payoneer Account With Document by weezydee(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2023
Greenscientist:

Any way?
Except you apply to close the account
Re: Buy Verified Payoneer Account With Document by Greenscientist: 9:54am On May 02, 2023
JaySterling:
how much is the payoneer yearly charge?

$28
Re: Buy Verified Payoneer Account With Document by Greenscientist: 9:56am On May 02, 2023
weezydee:
Except you apply to close the account

Are you sure they will give me my $20
Re: Buy Verified Payoneer Account With Document by weezydee(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2023
Greenscientist:

Are you sure they will give me my $20
YES. They will allow you to withdraw then you can proceed to close the account or not. Speaking from experience.
Re: Buy Verified Payoneer Account With Document by Greenscientist: 8:34pm On May 02, 2023
weezydee:
YES. They will allow you to withdraw then you can proceed to close the account or not. Speaking from experience.

I think they've changed there term. They sent a message to me that if I close it I'll lose my money.
Re: Buy Verified Payoneer Account With Document by JaySterling: 8:49pm On May 02, 2023
Greenscientist:

I think they've changed their term. They sent a message to me that if I close it I'll lose my money.
why not try and earn $30 more dollar into your Payoneer account

Then you can sell the $50 at once
Re: Buy Verified Payoneer Account With Document by weezydee(m): 8:13am On May 03, 2023
Greenscientist:

I think they've changed there term. They sent a message to me that if I close it I'll lose my money.
Tell them you'll want to withdraw before closing it.
Re: Buy Verified Payoneer Account With Document by eteebanky1: 2:56pm On May 20, 2023
Thief!!!!!

This bastard scammed a nairaland

Everyone should avoid him, bastard
Re: Buy Verified Payoneer Account With Document by MrPADDY(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2023
eteebanky1:
Thief!!!!!
This bastard scammed a nairaland
Everyone should avoid him, bastard
e-Rat

For anyone that cares to learn about what the hungry rat above is referring to, use this link
https://www.nairaland.com/7696241/new-scammer-alert-mrpaddy-liar#123257634

(1) (Reply)

IMF Cautions As Enaira Transactions Hit N1.4m / Get High Quality Account Within 5 Mins / Help people get cured of any disease and get paid huge sum weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.